Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello Travis.We have a charlie beardslee who for two days has been trying to open a challenge city.She needs to find the hole between levels 13/19 but can only get up to level 15 me and ken oneil have both looked through the levels including the circus and vinyard and we cannot find it .She says she is playing on a normal laptop Thankyou ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayne Rowland View Post
      She needs to find the hole between levels 13/19 but can only get up to level 15...
      What is preventing her from advancing beyond level 15?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayne Rowland View Post
        hello Travis.We have a charlie beardslee who for two days has been trying to open a challenge city.She needs to find the hole between levels 13/19 but can only get up to level 15 me and ken oneil have both looked through the levels including the circus and vinyard and we cannot find it .She says she is playing on a normal laptop Thankyou ...
        There's a hole on both levels 17 and 18. Just have Charlie click on the gate in city 2 and she can play those two levels in city 3.

Comment

good morning travis charlie beardslee problem is now sorted thankyou ...

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
            That's really strange. I can see that she was given 3 stars on 2014-08-15 at 14:29 GMT, but she only scored 293,120 out of the 300,000 required. I'll have the team look into why she was told she had 3 stars when she didn't.
            Sue, would it be possible for you to have Pattie load the game and copy the URL (web address), then pass it to you to give to me (privately)? I'm after her access token -- the URL should look something like this:

Comment

Travis, I have many complaints off members about the daily bonus. Either they aren't getting the spin, the bonus is skipping day 7 or they aren't getting it at all. Will these glitches ever be fixed?
              Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                Travis, I have many complaints off members about the daily bonus. Either they aren't getting the spin, the bonus is skipping day 7 or they aren't getting it at all. Will these glitches ever be fixed?
                Far more often then not, I look into the data and the rewards have been given. I have had the occasional report of the wheel not showing up, but it's a tough bug to squash because the team can't reproduce it. Remind members that even if they don't see the daily login pop-up for some reason, they are still receiving their rewards.

Comment

I sent you a PM with a few details.
                  thanks Travis

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                    would the reason be because they do not have any tickets to use to buy the spin ?? I know i have missed out on spins because i do not have any tickets and since there seems to be no way of winning any , I am SOOL

Comment

I, personally, don't use tickets to spin...I just accept the 10 GM's or energies, whatever it is and the 2 tickets and X out...I'm stingy with the few tickets I manage to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Janie View Post
                        I, personally, don't use tickets to spin...I just accept the 10 GM's or energies, whatever it is and the 2 tickets and X out...I'm stingy with the few tickets I manage to get.
                        I guess i better pay more attention to that option , I know the wheel is rigged u watch it and it does strange magical stuff but the magic doesn't seem to be in your favor .

Comment

Originally posted by Caffay View Post
                          I guess i better pay more attention to that option , I know the wheel is rigged u watch it and it does strange magical stuff but the magic doesn't seem to be in your favor .
                          It's honestly not. Each prize has a % chance to "drop". And before someone asks -- No, I'm not at liberty to share those drop rates.

Comment

Travis one of our members https://www.facebook.com/pilar.m.caballero
                            Was given the clue "Mallet" between levels "383-388" she has played every level and it is on level 388 but not showing up on the engine and she can't open the city. Can you help please?
                            Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

It's honestly not. Each prize has a % chance to "drop". And before someone asks -- No, I'm not at liberty to share those drop rates.
                              I've won everything at least once except tickets....never any tickets...no real biggie..I think maybe the reason Caffay said it was rigged is because the needle either hesitates when it gets close to tickets or jumps forward a bit...
                              it does appear to be "rigged" but I believe you Travis

Comment

Jane Heath is having problems with stars disappearing on her game again Travis. Account details https://www.facebook.com/mrsheath23

Could you help her please?

Comment

Working...
                                X