Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a reply, but a question..... You say there are only 2 charm in use right now. Am I not getting the use of my Spirit Charm that I finally earned???

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie Fullen View Post
      It's not a reply, but a question..... You say there are only 2 charm in use right now. Am I not getting the use of my Spirit Charm that I finally earned???
      There are only 2 charms available now. You earned your Spirit Sense Charm before it was made unavailable.

Comment

Hi Travis, I have a new friend who has just started out playing HE and when I asked her she said that her energy refreshes at 1 every 6 minutes which going by what you said here http://prntscr.com/51g8fy this should not be happening any more. Can you please clarify at what rate the energy SHOULD be renewing by.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Venus Taylor View Post
          Travis, I thought mine was fixed yesterday, but I tried to go into the game today and it's stuck on that same beginning screen I posted a screen shot of. I can't click on the "X", or any of the clickable buttons along the top to get me into the game
          right click on your mouse and choose "refresh"...that usually fixes that.

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
            ...which going by what you said here http://prntscr.com/51g8fy this should not be happening any more.
            This is one of those reasons (explained elsewhere) that I use words like "hopefully" and phrases like "if everything goes as planned". Unless I'm absolutely positive something is going to happen, I'll never say it will for certain. Even then, it may come back and bite me if someone down the line changes their mind.

As mentioned later in the thread you got that screenshot from, that A/B test is still running: http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...y-regeneration

Comment

After there was some work to the site done yesterday ,my game will not download to play.Is there something I am doing wrong?

Comment

Travis, Today was day 7 to log in, I got the wheel spent my ticket and then the wheel kept spinning and no stop button came up. I logged out and back in and then could not get my friends envelope to open. Also tried to do a scene but it would load to 100% and stop. I literally cannot play the game. Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by connienicholl View Post
                  After there was some work to the site done yesterday ,my game will not download to play.Is there something I am doing wrong?
                  Can you give me more details about what you're seeing happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Karla Hardy Johnson View Post
                    Travis, Today was day 7 to log in, I got the wheel spent my ticket and then the wheel kept spinning and no stop button came up. I logged out and back in and then could not get my friends envelope to open. Also tried to do a scene but it would load to 100% and stop. I literally cannot play the game. Please advise.
                    Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps listed at http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...EFORE-POSTING?

Comment

Frozen game

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                      *Use this thread to ask Travis game related questions.*

Please READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FAQ SECTION before posting your question.
                      I have been playing the game for months now and all of a sudden it is frozen. When I open the game it goes to "purchase energy etc.: when I click on the X it does nothing. I have removed the app, and re installed it and it still does the same thing. I play it on facebook. Also when it is running I cannot purchase anything.
                      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzan View Post
                        I have been playing the game for months now and all of a sudden it is frozen. When I open the game it goes to "purchase energy etc.: when I click on the X it does nothing. I have removed the app, and re installed it and it still does the same thing. I play it on facebook. Also when it is running I cannot purchase anything.
                        Thank you
                        Only a few people have reported seeing this happen, so it's been a tough nut to crack. What is actually happening is a clear, unclickable layer is being loaded on top of the game (by Facebook). Our engineers are working with Facebook to get the issue resolved, but in the meantime, the only way around it is to keep refreshing until it loads properly.

When it does load, what issues are you seeing when you try to buy something? Are you seeing any error messages?

Comment

Hi Travis,

When I click on Challenge City Station for the 8 new Treasure Hunt cities, it just goes to the map, and I couldn't find any icon for the new cities. Where can I find the icon? Thanks!!

Comment

One (Challenge City Station) is between Cities 3 and 4 on the world map, the other (Energy City Station) is between Cities 5 and 6. Keep in mind that you need to have City 3 completed to access Challenge City Station and City 5 completed to access Energy City Station.

Comment

how do I spin the wheel for my bonus? Every week I am just dismissing it because it won't spin for me

Comment

Originally posted by Barbara Brown View Post
                                how do I spin the wheel for my bonus? Every week I am just dismissing it because it won't spin for me
                                What do you mean it won't spin? What happens when you click the spin button?

Comment

Working...
                                X