Android (Google) Open Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android (Google) Open Beta

We are excited to announce the Open Beta for our game's first expansion.

Release notes:
    • The 3rd Act is in. You have now access to a third planet to explore and conquest.
    • Level cap raised to 60. Brand new abilities are now available for players leveling up past level 50.
    • Combat and gear stats have been revamped & rebalanced to accommodate the level cap increase.
    • Heroes can now use one extra ability and one extra passive ability.
    • Added more depth and details to the story line. Lore books can now be found and collected.
    • Heroes have now a voice of their own.
    • Monsters can now drop gems.
    • Daily rewards have been buffed up and are neatly displayed in a calendar.
    • A practice area can now be used to test your gear and builds.
    • Various improvements and bug-fixes.

^^^**LEGACY STUFF above this line**^^^
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    How to install the beta client?

1. Join Mage & Minions community on Google+ (required to gain access to Google Play Beta builds)
    Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

2. Install the build by following this link:

Notes:
    • The beta client will use your live profile - it behaves exactly like a live build, the only difference being that only select people gain early access to it.
    • Your progress and any purchases will be kept after the open beta period ends.
    • You won't be able to use the beta profile with an older client.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated, as usual, and vital to fix any errors before going live.

Enjoy

When I follow the links it says I am a tester... But no update as yet.

Is that because it hasn't been sent yet or because my Google + and game accounts are on different email addresses?

Comment

...It's because this particular beta started a year ago and was finished many months before you even started playing...
      Seriously, look at the post's date, please.
      Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

Ah yes.... Oops, silly me.

Comment

Working...
        X