Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting time

Hello,
    I'm new and i can't find any informations about crafting Time.
    Currently my craft Time is 3 hours , how is this calculated ? What's the limit ?
    (Im lvl 31 btw)

The exact ratio I don't know, my guess is that it follows kind of a logarithmic function being 24 hours the maximum (not an asymptote), as at iLvl 70 crafting time is 1 day.
    MIQU LONU PEVI 1451

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
      The exact ratio I don't know, my guess is that it follows kind of a logarithmic function being 24 hours the maximum (not an asymptote), as at iLvl 70 crafting time is 1 day.
      I don't remember ever learning the word "asymptote". I love learning new words and this one is a gem. Or is that gemstone?
      I never know what I'll learn here. Thanks hades.
      1st account (5/6/17): CEFO MALU HIDU 5680 Hero names: Vitari (BH), Ezos (Mage), Gallet (Warrior), Tuja (BH), Coka (Mage)

2nd account (8/15/17): WEMU KIYA KEYO 5706 Warrior names: Ares, Bromios, Cerberus, Deimos, Ether

Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster, cleverer and stronger. -Doctor Who

Comment

At least that's how we called it in maths. They are the horizontal, vertical or oblique lines that a function never crosses although it's limits are extremely close to it. For example, vertical asymptotes are calculated as the limit from the left and the right when X approximates a number (a). If the limit equals +- infinite, a is an asymptote. e.g. the function f(x)= 1/(x+5) has a vertical asymptote in a=5.
        MIQU LONU PEVI 1451

Comment

Thanks for your answer

Have a good day !

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
            At least that's how we called it in maths. They are the horizontal, vertical or oblique lines that a function never crosses although it's limits are extremely close to it. For example, vertical asymptotes are calculated as the limit from the left and the right when X approximates a number (a). If the limit equals +- infinite, a is an asymptote. e.g. the function f(x)= 1/(x+5) has a vertical asymptote in a=5.
            It's a=-5.
            MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

And that's why I shouldn't post while being under effects of... just kidding, thx for the correction.
              MIQU LONU PEVI 1451

Comment

Working...
              X