Hero slots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero slots

Why the cost of unlocking the 4th and 5th hero slots are so high? Is it even possible?
    FIGU BUXU YOXU 3083
    Last edited by Debanjan; 08-19-2017, 07:53 AM.

Originally posted by Debanjan View Post
    Why the cost of unlocking the 4th and 5th hero slots are so high? Is it even possible?
    Because from each hero you have you get 20 gems per day (100 total if you have 5 heros), so paying 1000 gems isn't that much, since after playing for two months you already got it all back and some more. It's totally possible, practically everyone does it because it greatly speeds up your gem income.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      it greatly speeds up your gem income.
      I know that and that's the reason why I so want to unlock those slots.
      FIGU BUXU YOXU 3083
      Last edited by Debanjan; 08-19-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

But it seems a cumbersome task!
        FIGU BUXU YOXU 3083
        Last edited by Debanjan; 08-19-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Try the 100 gems a Day offer... it's an INVESTMENT I assure you!!!

Comment

But it seems a cumbersome task!
            It's not, actually. You don't have to run the daily quest for each hero. You tap through each one, run your quests once, and tap back through to cillect your reward.

One Siege of Anderhelm (all the way) and two Marcus' Village (to the right of the bridge and then the aecret backside) will do it.
            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

One Siege of Anderhelm (all the way) and two Marcus' Village (to the right of the bridge and then the aecret backside) will do it.
              Yeah,this I knew.You got me wrong dear.I was saying that saving up 500 gems for just opening a hero slot by doing daily quests is a cumbersome task.
              But to my astonishment,while I posted the query just yesterday,as you can see,nagging about the amount of gems needed to open the 4th hero slot,I was already able to unlock the 4th hero slot today afternoon.I was so surprised at how i was able to do it,cause I was just left with 100 gems after opening the 3rd hero slot!!!!!!!!
              FIGU BUXU YOXU 3083
              Last edited by Debanjan; 08-19-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Even better: two markus village + 2 trial runs; eventually 3, depending on the amount of white sisters and archers spawned, and then you ensure some loot while you are at it, hehe.
                MIQU LONU PEVI 1451

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Even better: two markus village + 2 trial runs; eventually 3, depending on the amount of white sisters and archers spawned, and then you ensure some loot while you are at it, hehe.
                  Totally. Sometimes i just run trials until I'm done. But my goto is the 2/1.

@Debjanjan, yeah I thought everything 500 and up was a lot. This one is worth it for the dailies and extra stash. Don't buy anything else for them unless you start to ise them.
                  VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

. Don't buy anything else for them unless you start to ise them.
                    Ise ​​​​them?
                    FIGU BUXU YOXU 3083

Last edited by Debanjan; 08-19-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Ise ​​​​them?

I think he meant *use.
                      1st account (5/6/17): CEFO MALU HIDU 5680 Hero names: Vitari (BH), Ezos (Mage), Gallet (Warrior), Tuja (BH), Coka (Mage)

2nd account (8/15/17): WEMU KIYA KEYO 5706 Warrior names: Ares, Bromios, Cerberus, Deimos, Ether

Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster, cleverer and stronger. -Doctor Who

Comment

Use. ​.

I try to hold to a one-typo-per-post minimum. Fat thumbs.
                        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

It's very possible. I just did it today and got 200 gems since (watching videos and doing today's quests). So it is definitely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by themazingness View Post
                            It's very possible. I just did it today and got 200 gems since (watching videos and doing today's quests). So it is definitely worth it.
                            you got 200 gems from fat thumbs??? that IS worth it.
                            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Yeah,this I knew.You got me wrong dear.I was saying that saving up 500 gems for just opening a hero slot by doing daily quests is a cumbersome task.
                              But to my astonishment,while I posted the query just yesterday,as you can see,nagging about the amount of gems needed to open the 4th hero slot,I was already able to unlock the 4th hero slot today afternoon.I was so surprised at how i was able to do it,cause I was just left with 100 gems after opening the 3rd hero slot!!!!!!!!
                              themazingness i discoverd that myself too as u can see....
                              FIGU BUXU YOXU 3083
                              Last edited by Debanjan; 08-19-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X