Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to figure out ANB - 2 hours left and unsure what to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to figure out ANB - 2 hours left and unsure what to do.

UPDATE BELOW: 1 hr left
    ​​​​​​​
    Hi, This is my first run. And now I have about 2 hours left and only about a half a day of a real time left.. Which is a lot of pressure.
    I've accidentally stumbled upon ANB event a couple of days ago. So, I have watched and followed some videos to get my BH to lvl 70.
    And read a bunch of guides. Unfortunately, there is just too much info and it is not usually structured for beginners
    They're like a reference mostly.
    Right now I have an Epic Havoc set (mostly XP, Power And CR). I have almost all of the recipes for the Havoc set. And recipes for igniters weapon set.
    I am CL 700 and can do TL 75 in about 3 minutes, although I die a couple of times. So I run TL 70 mostly in about a couple of min.

Now, what am I supposed to do next?? Just grind 1 hour TL levels? or what?
    I am not even sure what to upgrade next... Or how do I get more DPS??
    I have read about gold running, but then I am not sure what to use it for at this point.

I would welcome any advice )

P.S. and now, when it's getting very late. - what am I supposed to do with the CT when I get it? I have another a mage char.
    Am I supposed to craft BH gear , apply CT and then it goes to mage?? or what is the way??
    Last edited by SilverPrince; 09-12-2022, 01:57 PM.

What league are you in? This information is shown on the information screen below the "Info About this event" button.

I am guessing that you are in Contender league.

My best advice? Relax. You are still getting all the things to push well during ANBs. Stay at TL 79 or below with this ANB hero and your regular heroes until you are ready to push into a higher league.

As long as you beat TL 75, you should be in the Top 250. You can not get into the Top 100 without beating TL 80+ which would place you into at least the Veteran league the next ANB. This is assuming that you are currently in Contender league.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
      What league are you in? This information is shown on the information screen below the "Info About this event" button.

I am guessing that you are in Contender league..
      Contender. I am passed TL85 and will probably push 90 or 95 and up. I am about to make my push gold gear. But ... i am a 25 level crafting mastery.
      So my main goal would be to get a good CT gear. Now the main question is - I have a main mage and this one is BH.
      Which gear should I make for the CT? I can make pistols, integralas cape and some trinkets and/or rings?

Or should I concentrate only on crafting to mastery 50 first?
      Last edited by SilverPrince; 09-12-2022, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        integralas and trinkets and jewelry o.c. work across the different classes, everything else is class bound..... guessing this should be correct , never played BH though.....if you do craft for another class than the one you are playing remember to öut the right stats....
        Good luck next Bronze

Ended up in top 25. But ... could not get pass level 109 Garm so I did not get another CT at 110

Comment

Working...
      X