No announcement yet.

Male warrior - new model sneak peek

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male warrior - new model sneak peek

Hello, everyone! I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at what I'm working on, content-wise.

As the description says, this is still work in progress, so some design changes are quite likely. Still, this should give you an idea of what to expect.

I hope you like it!

Thanks for the messages, guys!
    I'll answer right here, to keep the thread tidy

Regarding performance, we're obviously trying to reach a balance between the new look and the frame rate. We want to make as little compromise as we can on both graphics and performance.
    And, yes, we are considering and working on customization features

Sorry for the sparse replies here, working on the content takes top priority and a lot of time. Plus, like I said before, some designs are subject to change, so we try not to get the hype up on things that might not make the cut. But worry not, the hero redesigns are here to stay

Update - guys, here's a preview of the bounty hunter model:

Click image for larger version

Name:	mb_test_render_01.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	114684
    Last edited by Marius (Artist); 09-27-2018, 11:08 AM.

Wow, that looks amazing! Thanks for the sneak peak
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Looks fantastic! I can't wait to learn about the balancing changes to match the new look.
      WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Now that is one badass looking warrior,and a shield warrior at that!

Great stuff,thank you for sharing the sneak peak.
        SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Whoa?! Now, that's a warrior. I hope you make the same upgrades to all classes. This just enables you to create better content and more classes. Now, I wish you'll work on the mobs/monsters so we can have some variance and actual feel that they're really monsters and not cartoon character stuffed toys. LMAO.
          Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Please no more dull golden swords and weapons, they're ugly and out of place. Using conventional silver metallic weapons like in this video would be great
            22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post
              Please no more dull golden swords and weapons, they're ugly and out of place. Using conventional silver metallic weapons like in this video would be great
              Oh? And I just remembered, please change the way they constantly move (improve it, I should say). They're like kids cosplaying bit characters dancing left and right. LOL
              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Great! I do really appreciate the sneak peak and hope the other devolpers will follow suit not only telling us but showing things like this that get us excited

(Note that everything from new theory formulas, drawing board stuff, sketches could be shown off!)

Plus this makes me feel better. The update has taken a long time. And when you start thinking how the game is in place so it's "only" formula tweaks one wonders what the heck you are all doing. But, now I know that there will also be new character model(s). This implies a lot more than just some simple update, but a major update with a lot going on.
                Doing this requires the entire work flow; make models, rigging, animations (at least checking they match new model well), probably adjustment to old levels/stages to they don't LOOK old compared to new ones, recoding things.

Plus all the double checking, changing, trying couple things out.

Originally posted by giecomo View Post
                What if they started working that in to the game play? Dull golden color (bronze?) Would be on weapons with lower damage results, rusted looking is lower minimal value. Etc. When multiplayer features come out it could mean more to SEE what someone has

Originally posted by Coda
                The 'e' on the cape is a nice touch. It could glow neon green (like the official logo) at certain times.
                That E does look awesome! To be honest I think your idea of it glowing would be better than the current auras (they some times block eblans drain life, some are a bit confusing as they look like posions or curses to new players etc and having no idea what exactly triggered it)
                Having things like a mantle glow on the emblem to show it's special ability is triggered would be NICE.
                I would want them to cast light as a light source too.

(No idea the difficulty of this in their engine but in unreal, attaching a light that had a duration matching the effect and turning ON when ability triggered wouldn't be a problem at all.)

It would help clear up the auras, and the dark stages all in one move. Plus look amazing!
                ​​​​​​
                Last edited by Cultusfit; 05-17-2018, 06:49 AM.
                Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Marius (Artist) View Post
                  Hello, everyone! I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at what I'm working on, content-wise.

As the description says, this is still work in progress, so some design changes are quite likely. Still, this should give you an idea of what to expect.

I hope you like it!
                  This warrior and his gear especially the shield and sword look battle-worn from the discoloration and quality of the metal. Realistic. Cool! Good work!

Comment

But where's the cod piece?

Comment

Warrior s#&ks
                      BTW, looks great.
                      King of Android play
                      NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Coda
                        The 'e' on the cape is a nice touch. It could glow neon green (like the official logo) at certain times.
                        Yes, for the rotating model when you're looking at the character in the stats screen or menu. But not in gameplay, as I fear it would have a great impact in performance.
                        I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

Yes, for the rotating model when you're looking at the character in the stats screen or menu. But not in gameplay, as I fear it would have a great impact in performance.
                          Let us hope they optimize the performance as well in the update,don't want the game to have more lags due to graphical upgrades.
                          SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

I dont think it would...we already have all those auras....1000 immolates, with however many arcane bolts...and that never has any problems....

Oh....
                            https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-supernova-0_0
                            Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                            Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                            see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                            and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                            It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

I really apprechiate, that you guys work on this char now. Thank you for sharing this.
                              Please do implement an option of varying the skins.
                              Me for example, I like the silver/black
                              or black only, white only look alot.
                              Black only is so badass.
                              Looking forward to the final choices.
                              Last edited by Goethe; 05-17-2018, 07:36 PM.
                              Old School Diablo2 pvp player, enjoying Eternium.
                              ADD ME: QIGE TIWU DIFE 7334

Comment

Working...
                              X