Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benedict.orca View Post
    I dont get it... What's that APK all about xD. Newbie here
    When there's a major update for the game, it is normally release under "Beta" first, letting those who have joined the Beta program to do the "field testing" of the changes before the official version is updated.

For details on how join the Android Beta, see https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...386#post105386

For whatever reason, some people cannot join the Beta via Google Play, in which case, they can use the APK to manually install the Beta version on their devices.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      That would be "hummus".
      Ahhh, yes...
      I see someone likes there Hummus.

BTW, how are things going Travis? Back home yet?
      Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
      Champion Level: 899
      Damage: 884,766
      Toughness: 178,209
      Recovery: 58,033
      Trial Level Completed: 103 - 9:59

Last Updated: August 13, 2018

Comment

• Yup. Evacuation orders have been lifted for my whole community. However, more evacuations were ordered last night due to another fire north of me. I'm not affected by that fire, though (aside from the smoke trashing the air quality).

Comment

• So how close are we to these updates?

Comment

• Originally posted by viettuan129 View Post
            So how close are we to these updates?
            Seriously? What will change when you ask? We all know that it's currently after alpha, tested. So, if things go well, soon for open beta.
            I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
            Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

• Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post

Seriously? What will change when you ask? We all know that it's currently after alpha, tested. So, if things go well, soon for open beta.
              do u read? I asked for info not change

Comment

• Originally posted by viettuan129 View Post

do u read? I asked for info not change
                They are not going to give you any info, there is none for us to know. They work, you play. They get money.
                You knowing that it is in closed beta now is much more than enough.
                I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

• Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                  Yup. Evacuation orders have been lifted for my whole community. However, more evacuations were ordered last night due to another fire north of me. I'm not affected by that fire, though (aside from the smoke trashing the air quality).
                  Sorry to hear it Travis..!

Comment

• This probably sounds dumb, but one thing I *really* hope with the new version (and or a second Eternium) - is that you get to keep that same female voice actor that is our avatar character voice when we choose female. I cant tell you how many times a day I laugh at her funny sayings and great voice acting! LOL (should tell her that btw) My daughter plays next to me her games, and I hear her saying BOOM! or Gold is good too... I *guess* hahahahaha *I HAVE RETUUUURRNNEEED* or Death is only temporary... yeah, you try it then. LOL (or something like that) Anyhow, her stuff makes it fun to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by lisa.jacobs View Post
                      This probably sounds dumb, but one thing I *really* hope with the new version (and or a second Eternium) - is that you get to keep that same female voice actor that is our avatar character voice when we choose female. I cant tell you how many times a day I laugh at her funny sayings and great voice acting! LOL (should tell her that btw) My daughter plays next to me her games, and I hear her saying BOOM! or Gold is good too... I *guess* hahahahaha *I HAVE RETUUUURRNNEEED* or Death is only temporary... yeah, you try it then. LOL (or something like that) Anyhow, her stuff makes it fun to play.
                      I knew people enjoy playing this game for some reasons but didn't expect this one

Comment

• Hi I’m an iOS user and I’m really curious on how the eta in coming along I see your post was made back in June and I feel like either the developers are running late on the dead lines. When can we really expect to see act 4 and hometown on the full version?

Comment

• Dream Primer is a very small team, so new stuff takes time. Devs running late on deadlines (for any game) is not uncommon.

Comment

• Comment

• It would be better, in my opinion, not to set deadlines. They have not been held to, not even close.

Instead, have a running thread where once a week, a Dev gives a brief update on whatever they want. Each Dev on the team could take a turn.

There could be another thread where a similar rotation of Devs does a little Q&A blog. Not that they would answer any & every question, but answer one a week. Fans of the game could even run polls to choose which question to submit. The Dev would simply show up and answer it, and fans need to accept "not going to answer" (keep it secret) as a valid answer.

There is so much that could be done to engage with players (paying customers) and even make use of their interest as a resource. It would generate energy & enthusiasm, potentially improve the game itself, and increase sales.

The opposite is occuring now.
                              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                              ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
                              ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
                              ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

• Originally posted by Coda View Post
                                Instead, have a running thread where once a week, a Dev gives a brief update on whatever they want. Each Dev on the team could take a turn.
                                I agree.
                                Originally posted by Coda View Post
                                There could be another thread where a similar rotation of Devs does a little Q&A blog. Not that they would answer any & every question, but answer one a week. Fans of the game could even run polls to choose which question to submit. The Dev would simply show up and answer it, and fans need to accept "not going to answer" (keep it secret) as a valid answer.
                                Again, I agree.
                                Originally posted by Coda View Post
                                There is so much that could be done to engage with players (paying customers) and even make use of their interest as a resource. It would generate energy & enthusiasm, potentially improve the game itself, and increase sales.
                                I also agree here (you get the idea).

Comment

Working...
                                X