Android Beta 1.2.104

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Beta 1.2.104

We've released 1.2.104 in beta on Android.
    It includes a cross-promotion event for Ironbound. The event starts anytime a player reaches level 10 and lasts for 2 weeks.
    Besides other minor bugfixes, it fixes the small rocks collisions in Cave Trials.

Have fun, and let us know if you encounter any issues.

holy cow.. cave is fixed? I must test this..

Thanks!
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
      it fixes the small rocks collisions in Cave Trials.

you just fixed 90% of the forum complaints....what is travis going to do for a living NOW?!?!?!
      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Thanks! Can't wait to download and try!
        WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post
          Thanks! Can't wait to download and try!
          You dont have to! Lol
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Will iOS beta have access?
            Anarchos
            CL950 Warrior TL97+

Comment

Alright I'm confused. I followed the link through ET to play Ironbound. I downloaded it. I did the tutorial. I have not received any rewards. Do I create an account? I thought you had my account by going thru that link. If I have to create an account do I use the same info as for ET? Pardon me if the answers seem obvious to someone. I've never done a cross promotion before and it's not obvious to me.

Comment

Just log into Ironbound using your Eternium credentials. Your Eternium account is actually a Making Fun account that works for all MF titles.

Comment

I cant get past the beta sync profile page....

so i guess that's a problem to report?

(while probably qualifies for bugs...there is already a beta forum here...soooo....?)
                  Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                  Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                  see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                  and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                  It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
                    (while probably qualifies for bugs...there is already a beta forum here...soooo....?)
                    This is as good a place as any.
                    Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
                    I cant get past the beta sync profile page....
                    # Open your app manager and find Eternium.
                    # Force close the app.
                    # Clear the app data/cache.
                    # Uninstall the app.
                    # Restart your device.
                    # Make sure you have a stable network connection.
                    # Reinstall the app.
                    # Launch the game and login.
                    # Select the first level in Act 1, tap "play", then allow the updates to completely install before tapping "start".

Comment

Just log into Ironbound using your Eternium credentials. Your Eternium account is actually a Making Fun account that works for all MF titles.
                      Thanks Travis - haven't been on Ironbound yet, since I didn't really want to have yet another online account to keep track of. For those starting, simply select the "No, I already have an account" (or something like that) and login with your Eternium account - it works, and I finally got the Ironbound Cape

fyi, here's the Event's rewards for the event (edit: there's no event packs), all I did so far was logged in to Ironbound - the cape is the Ironbound Cape, so you can get 2 (the other being the promotional one when you login to Ironbound):

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-23-11-38-58.png Views:	1 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	105354Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-23-11-45-00.png Views:	1 Size:	287.1 KB ID:	105355
                      Last edited by Nhat; 06-23-2018, 01:55 AM.
                      Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Just a side note, that's the Epic Ironbound Cape you get just for logging into Ironbound (even when there's no event running). I think the reward for the "500 Rating" milestone is a Legendary Ironbound Cape (I haven't seen the stats yet).

Comment

If I install Ironbound and play as usual but didn't install the BETA update yet for the mini event and reach a rating of 500.

Then after 1 week, this mini event gets released to all platforms including PC, do I still get all the rewards?

OR it's a must to upgrade to BETA first before you login to Ironbound and make complete those achievements?
                          Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 06-23-2018, 05:40 AM.
                          Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker), Dante (Havoc)

Mage: Seulgi

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile)

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                            Just a side note, that's the Epic Ironbound Cape you get just for logging into Ironbound (even when there's no event running). I think the reward for the "500 Rating" milestone is a Legendary Ironbound Cape (I haven't seen the stats yet).
                            Legendary, eh? Guess I'll keep trying. Breaking 300 is harder than I would have thought.
                            It's Adventure Time!

Mobile Player

Wrath, warrior
                            Fury, mage
                            Death, bounty hunter

CUBI XUPI SAPA 6823

Comment

As posted in another thread - the timer for this special event is "per profile", it starts when you start your game the first time; unlike the "global" time for ANB and other mini-events. Just letting those who haven't started yet know, you're not missing out on the play time for the event.

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                              Just tested this with a local profile - the Event time starts when you start playing/qualify for it (got char to level 10).

Test account - showing 13 days, 23 hours left
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-23-15-37-35.png Views:	1 Size:	151.6 KB ID:	105366

Main account - showing 13 days, 17 hours left - ss taken 2 minutes after the above
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-23-15-39-37.png Views:	1 Size:	144.9 KB ID:	105367
                              Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                              X