Android Beta 1.2.104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
    So when my ironbound character gets to lvl 10 the event starts and you have milestones in ironbound to complete.. Then you get a reward in Eternium for completing those milestones?..
    Close, clarifying:

1. Eternium: you'll get access to the event if you have a character that is level 10 or above - this is the standard condition for all events in Eternium
    2. Eternium: check the Ironbound's milestones...
    3. Ironbound (login with same email as your Eternium account): complete the various milestone
    4. Eternium: collect your rewards.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Close, clarifying:

1. Eternium: you'll get access to the event if you have a character that is level 10 or above - this is the standard condition for all events in Eternium
      2. Eternium: check the Ironbound's milestones...
      3. Ironbound (login with same email as your Eternium account): complete the various milestone
      4. Eternium: collect your rewards.
      Ahh k.
      And that's on the beta? Because my game shows no event, so I have to wait for it to be available\synchronized in order to have latest version..?.. or I download the beta..? Sorry never actually dealt with a beta version of anything and thank you for the help.
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
      Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
        And that's on the beta? Because my game shows no event, so I have to wait for it to be available\synchronized in order to have latest version..?.. or I download the beta..? Sorry never actually dealt with a beta version of anything and thank you for the help.
        Currently in beta for Android only, will be available for other platforms next week - from what Travis mentioned in the other thread

For now, yes. It is available for Android beta now and it will be available on other platforms next week.

To get access to the beta, you need to sign up as a "beta tester" via the Play Store - open up Eternium and go all the way to the bottom (way too many "suggestions" on the Play Store...) where you see:
        Screenshot_2018-06-23-19-41-11.png

Click "I'M IN" and you'll be changed to the beta version of Eternium, you can leave the beta program to get back to only getting the "official release" versions:
        Screenshot_2018-06-23-19-46-54.pngScreenshot_2018-06-23-19-47-03.png

WARNING: If you play on multiple platforms, once you start your game on the beta version, you won't be able to play on the other platforms that have older versions - again, based on what I've read on the forum (edit: I only play on Android), I guess it would depends on how many changes are in the beta...

So in this case, once you start the beta on Android, you'll no longer be able to play your profile on Windows or iOS; until:
        1. v1.2.104 (beta) gets released on the other platforms, and you have access to beta for them. OR
        2. v1.2.104 (or whatever it end up becoming, due to additional bug fixes) becomes the "official" release and then rolled out to the other platforms.

This is my first beta too, thought that I've been doing plenty of tests for it, so might as well do them during the beta (when available) to assists the dev team.
        Last edited by Nhat; 06-23-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

If ever you guys made it to 500 rating. Can you share your tips being part of the Eternium team? LOL
          Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Please help!
            i login account official version for beta version
            and now i cant login official version
            Anyone can be help me?

Comment

Event only rewards same Epic cape. It is not legendary, despite the background color. Also, my event now says less than 24 hours...
              Dyoma Crown
              Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
              Warrior (DW): 148
              BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Yes, the cape for 500 rating is absolutely similar with the free one. I hoped that it will be legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
                  Event only rewards same Epic cape. It is not legendary, despite the background color. Also, my event now says less than 24 hours...
                  Thanks for the info on the Cape.

With respect to the event time, mine still have 13 days... - maybe it's because you have finished it, since this timer is profile specific and there's now nothing left for you, it might as well finish earlier, (just a wild guess...)

Comment

I suspected that, but figured I'd wait for official insight.
                    Dyoma Crown
                    Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                    Warrior (DW): 148
                    BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Sorry to be crossing multiple threads together - just thought that this is the main one for the Beta, so I'm trying to pull it all together rather than having things in multiple threads (sorry if that's the wrong decision)

Originally posted by Narcostic
                      Can you confirm that it will recognise my Ironbound progress If I start playing it right now? This would be pretty good news at least.
                      Travis replied that it will be recognised, but this got me thinking about those people who have already been playing Ironbound before the promotion and would have already done a few, if not all, of the event's milestones.

Could you (those that have been playing Ironbound already) please let us know if you got the milestone rewards straight away, or at least as soon as you (1) saw the event in Eternium, (2) logged into your Ironbound game, (3) went back to Eternium - that would confirm the "Ironbound progress recognise" - of course, official confirmation would also confirm it, just thinking of ways to reduce the load on the devs...

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post
                        If I install Ironbound and play as usual but didn't install the BETA update yet for the mini event and reach a rating of 500.

Then after 1 week, this mini event gets released to all platforms including PC, do I still get all the rewards?

OR it's a must to upgrade to BETA first before you login to Ironbound and make complete those achievements?
                        I'm still waiting for clarification on this.

Comment

Travis, some people playing the android beta said that for the 500 rating reward the cape graphics on the reward tab make the cape appear to be a legendary item (orange background) yet the cape you win is only epic, an exact replica of the previous IB cape. Is this a bug? Is it intentional? Is there plans to make the living cape a sellable item so you won’t have duplicates taking up space in your stash?
                          CL1625+
                          Anarchos Warrior T106
                          Sohcrana Bounty Hunter T106
                          Anarchos Mage T101

Comment

Originally posted by Exkeroppi View Post
                            Please help!
                            i login account official version for beta version
                            and now i cant login official version
                            Anyone can be help me?
                            The only way to fix that is by rolling back your profile, which Travis can have a tech do.

Comment

I have a question...

Regarding the "win 5 multiplayer games in IB". I won my first two matches, I looked at Eternium everytime I win, the two wins were counted. But when I lost my third pvp battle, my progress was lost. Does it mean you must win 5 multiplayer games in a row?

Btw it is very hard to reach 300 rating...

Comment

Originally posted by seth.underwood View Post
                                Travis, some people playing the android beta said that for the 500 rating reward the cape graphics on the reward tab make the cape appear to be a legendary item (orange background) yet the cape you win is only epic, an exact replica of the previous IB cape. Is this a bug? Is it intentional? Is there plans to make the living cape a sellable item so you won’t have duplicates taking up space in your stash?
                                Is intended to be Epic. We'll change the background accodingly when going live.

Comment

Working...
                                X