Android Beta 1.2.104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post

I'm still waiting for clarification on this.
    Just bumping because we hope we'll have this before the patch comes so we can start that Ironbound grind already. Apologies for the persistent tagging. Cheers!
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post

Just bumping because we hope we'll have this before the patch comes so we can start that Ironbound grind already. Apologies for the persistent tagging. Cheers!
      Go ahead and start playing Ironbound. If I need to, I'll manually verify your IB progress and give out rewards when the event is over.

Comment

I joined Beta, I'm on Android, I see the "Leave Beta" option in Play Store. However, when I start Eternium, I still see v. 1.2.99 and I don't see any options of joining the event.

any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos-X View Post

I joined Beta, I'm on Android, I see the "Leave Beta" option in Play Store. However, when I start Eternium, I still see v. 1.2.99 and I don't see any options of joining the event.

any suggestions?
          Sorry, never mind. I thought the update patch was already applied. Turned out to not be rh e case. Reinstalled the patch and all is good on Eternium side now. Will download ironbound later.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by seth.underwood View Post
            Travis, some people playing the android beta said that for the 500 rating reward the cape graphics on the reward tab make the cape appear to be a legendary item (orange background) yet the cape you win is only epic, an exact replica of the previous IB cape. Is this a bug? Is it intentional? Is there plans to make the living cape a sellable item so you won’t have duplicates taking up space in your stash?
            Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
            Is intended to be Epic. We'll change the background accodingly when going live.
            Wait what? The new Ironbound cape, that you win at IB rank/rating 500, which has a Legendary (orange) icon, is actually only EPIC?!

And is essentially (or exactly) a duplicate of what you get (or got in the past) just for logging in to Ironbound the first time?

Wow, that is an EPIC error, no it's a LEGENDARY mistake.

Very disappointing that this was not caught by QC and fixed. Should have never been released to the public, not even beta.
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
              Originally posted by seth.underwood View Post

Wait what? The new Ironbound cape, that you win at IB rank/rating 500, which has a Legendary (orange) icon, is actually only EPIC?!

And is essentially (or exactly) a duplicate of what you get (or got in the past) just for logging in to Ironbound the first time?

Wow, that is an EPIC error, no it's a LEGENDARY mistake.

Very disappointing that this was not caught by QC and fixed. Should have never been released to the public, not even beta.
              Agreed, although as a mitigating factor, the other rank 500 reward is in itself the reason to invest time for that milestone. For just the Cape, you wouldn't dive in, you'd wait for others to post pictures of its stats. With the L-box, the Cape is just gravy (in this case, duplicate gravy).

Also, it's better than flowers.

Comment

It's a little bit disappointing to hear that the new Cape is only Epic, as making it Legendary may be situationally useful.

Comment

Well another thing is disappointing at this time. The "win 5 multiplayer games" milestone has still a bug for me, that I won 5 straight games but still ZERO at the counter. I'm not sure if I will still pursue for the 500 rating, until this bug is fixed. I already sacrificed my time in playing Eternium for an hour everyday, and played Ironbound for more than I play just to obtain all rewards, but if there is no assurance of getting all of these despite the time I invested, why continue? Sorry for this but I feel other players experience this...

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                    Sorry, but I have to play "devil's advocate" for this, the background of the reward is not the Legendary orange - it's closer to that of those treasure chests, which doesn't match any of the 5 gear categories:
                    compare.png

This is unfortunately a case of mis-information from Travis (sorry Travis, but you did say it was Legendary)

Edit:

Actually, technically there wasn't any mis-information, there's the "I think" in the post and he did say he "haven't seen the stats", so it wasn't definite anyway. Sorry Travis

Just a side note, that's the Epic Ironbound Cape you get just for logging into Ironbound (even when there's no event running). I think the reward for the "500 Rating" milestone is a Legendary Ironbound Cape (I haven't seen the stats yet).

As for the bug, well, we're in beta for a reason - catching any bugs that may be there before the official release. Hopefully it'll get sorted out by the devs soon...
                    Last edited by Nhat; 06-25-2018, 11:33 AM.
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Sorry, but I have to play "devil's advocate" for this, the background of the reward is not the Legendary orange - it's closer to that of those treasure chests, which doesn't match any of the 5 gear categories:
                      compare.png

This is unfortunately a case of mis-information from Travis (sorry Travis, but you did say it was Legendary)

Edit:

Actually, technically there wasn't any mis-information, there's the "I think" in the post and he did say he "haven't seen the stats", so it wasn't definite anyway. Sorry Travis

As for the bug, well, we're in beta for a reason - catching any bugs that may be there before the official release. Hopefully it'll get sorted out by the devs soon...
                      How is it not a misinformation if the item you compared it with (Legendary set box with a yellow background) grants items in Legendary value? I don't think that's the box with 5 random stuff being given because no one will get the mission for that except for the lbox.
                      Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

humi dont need an l box.....im disappointed
                        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
                          humi dont need an l box.....im disappointed
                          If you don't need an Lbox, chances are you wouldn't need a Legendary Ironbound Cape as well

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post

How is it not a misinformation if the item you compared it with (Legendary set box with a yellow background) grants items in Legendary value? I don't think that's the box with 5 random stuff being given because no one will get the mission for that except for the lbox.
                            Sorry, I used the closest example I can see, which was the Set Item chest. It's the same background color for all the chests and the apples and potions - the point I was trying to make is that it wasn't the Legendary background color.

Screenshot_2018-06-26-03-41-19.png
                            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Maybe I am missing something, but in my Playstore I do not see the option to become a BETA tester. Is it open to a limited number of people?
                              Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
                              Champion Level: 1005
                              Damage: 986,792
                              Toughness: 332,216
                              Recovery: 59,285
                              Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdriver View Post
                                Maybe I am missing something, but in my Playstore I do not see the option to become a BETA tester. Is it open to a limited number of people?
                                It's on the very bottom of the listing.

Comment

Working...
                                X