Android Beta 1.2.104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
    Well another thing is disappointing at this time. The "win 5 multiplayer games" milestone has still a bug for me, that I won 5 straight games but still ZERO at the counter. I'm not sure if I will still pursue for the 500 rating, until this bug is fixed. I already sacrificed my time in playing Eternium for an hour everyday, and played Ironbound for more than I play just to obtain all rewards, but if there is no assurance of getting all of these despite the time I invested, why continue? Sorry for this but I feel other players experience this...
    The only reward that didn't work for me was the 5 wins one. Email support and put a screen shot of your battle history and Travis will get it taken care of. The support is good for this game if you have any problems like that, just have to let them know about it via email.
    ANB#3 Mage rank #91 TL95
    Exclusively mobile player

Comment

I like the game actually, and tried before when I downloaded it for the IB cape the first time I played Eternium...

I won 5 straight matches when I bought a decent main hand weapon and a trinket, but still my progress at the event is zero. I really want to achieve all of these milestones, so please help me...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        It's on the very bottom of the listing.
        I don't have the option.... =(

Is there any other way to test the Beta version?
        Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
        Champion Level: 1005
        Damage: 986,792
        Toughness: 332,216
        Recovery: 59,285
        Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

This is all I see, no beta tester option...
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
          Champion Level: 1005
          Damage: 986,792
          Toughness: 332,216
          Recovery: 59,285
          Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

Are we meant to do so on the same device as well? Because i am using my pc for IB and phone for Eternium, with the same account. It worked almost year ago with IB cape. My milestones are at 0 now, thought.

Comment

I've heard reports that the event doesn't record PC progress, but will record via phone.
              Dyoma Crown
              Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
              Warrior (DW): 148
              BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

All that should matter is that you're logged into your Making Fun account on both games. There was a bug with the "win 5 multiplayer matches" milestone, but it was fixed in today's update.

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdriver View Post
                  Looks like you're ineligible for some reason. Beta program eligibility is determined by the Play Store, so you'll have to contact them for support with eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdriver View Post
                    Looks like you need to install the official version of the game first, then you'll get the option to opt-in for beta and can update to it.

I checked on my wife's phone, there's no option for joining beta if the game is not installed.

Edit:

If you already have it installed, then: what Travis said...
                    Last edited by Nhat; 06-26-2018, 06:03 PM.
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Im playing the beta version and have not seen hide nor hair of the new update fixing the 5 wins bug. It is now 5:00 pst and was just wondering where it was......

Comment

Originally posted by Un_known333 View Post
                        Im playing the beta version and have not seen hide nor hair of the new update fixing the 5 wins bug. It is now 5:00 pst and was just wondering where it was......
                        Travis might be talking about the new game version (which will be released eventually), not actually saying it's available now. As in they found the issue and fixed it, just they haven't published it yet.

Comment

The update was in IB, not Eternium.
                          Dyoma Crown
                          Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                          Warrior (DW): 148
                          BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

If you don't need an Lbox, chances are you wouldn't need a Legendary Ironbound Cape as well
                            it's about collecting!!!! but no the c box mantle is PROBABLY better....probably...but now i will never know..
                            Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                            Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                            see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                            and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                            It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Please update PC version... I cant login to my account on PC

Comment

Beta updated to v1.2.113 - rating milestones revised: Custom Rares at 150 (was 200), Legendary Cube and Ironbound Cape at 200 (was 500)

Screenshot_2018-06-28-02-49-37.png

Don't know what/if there were other changes/fixes, I assume the 5 multiplayer bug was fixed as well - haven't done it yet though.
                                Last edited by Nhat; 06-27-2018, 05:13 PM. Reason: mobile typos...
                                Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                                X