No announcement yet.

Android Beta 1.2.104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I caught that... waiting with patience..!

Comment

Oh gosh! I didn't expect it to be this long... I totally feel bad about converting to beta right away... I should've kept playing via PC before converting beta since IB progress can be done without the quest box. Except for the Multiplayer (5 games).
      Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        What version of Eternium are you running? You can see the version number on the game's main screen.
        my game version is 1.2.113

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
          We've released 1.2.104 in beta on Android.
          It includes a cross-promotion event for Ironbound. The event starts anytime a player reaches level 10 and lasts for 2 weeks.
          Besides other minor bugfixes, it fixes the small rocks collisions in Cave Trials.

Have fun, and let us know if you encounter any issues.
          Please update another platform same version
          ​android alway prioritized. Why?
          i also want a beta version on ios same beta version android
          or remove beta version
          I logged into android version 1.2.113 and now i can not use iphone to play game because ios version is 1.2.103. this is silly so i have to stop the game until ios update to version 1.2.113? omg
          user use platform on ios like me very disadvantage

Comment

Originally posted by Exkeroppi View Post

Please update another platform same version
            ​android alway prioritized. Why?
            i also want a beta version on ios same beta version android
            or remove beta version
            I logged into android version 1.2.113 and now i can not use iphone to play game because ios version is 1.2.103. this is silly so i have to stop the game until ios update to version 1.2.113? omg
            user use platform on ios like me very disadvantage
            Beta testing is done in Android platform; when the update goes live, it will reach all platforms again.
            You are only disadvantaged because you didn't pay attention when the game prompted you with that information.
            I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
              You are only disadvantaged because you didn't pay attention when the game prompted you with that information.
              ^This^. You were clearly warned (and you had to click ok).

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                We've released 1.2.104 in beta on Android.
                It includes a cross-promotion event for Ironbound. The event starts anytime a player reaches level 10 and lasts for 2 weeks.
                Besides other minor bugfixes, it fixes the small rocks collisions in Cave Trials.

Have fun, and let us know if you encounter any issues.
                When will the beta come to the Microsoft Store?

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                  ^This^. You were clearly warned (and you had to click ok).
                  Iirc I only saw that warning by one beta a long time ago, it usually doesn't show it to me.

Comment

The only warning I got, outside of "forum knowledge", was when signing up for the beta in the Play Store. There's no specific warning about profile version compatibility - hence my warning note in the earlier reply on how to sign up for beta.
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Nhat Same here..

Comment

Newb question: If I start playing Ironbound now, will my progress be counted later, when to start an event like that? Or will the event not start because I already have it installed?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth.LE View Post
                          Newb question: If I start playing Ironbound now, will my progress be counted later, when to start an event like that?
                          Yes, you can start now (for the RATING I would assume, not the bot games or win multiplayer games)
                          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth.LE View Post
                            Newb question: If I start playing Ironbound now, will my progress be counted later, when to start an event like that? Or will the event not start because I already have it installed?
                            You can do everything now except for maybe the multiplayer wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                              You can do everything now except for maybe the multiplayer wins.
                              Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                              Yes, you can start now (for the RATING I would assume, not the bot games or win multiplayer games)
                              Thank you guys! I'll start right now!
                              (I just hope I do not get addicted to a second game, or I will run out of time for life.)

Comment

Edit:
                                Looks like Windows version have been updated to v1.2.114 as well - don't know about iOS, anyone?
                                Last edited by Nhat; 07-05-2018, 11:21 PM.
                                Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                                X