No announcement yet.

Android Beta 1.2.104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iOS is still version 1.2.103, which does NOT include the ironbound event.
    CL1625+
    Anarchos Warrior T106
    Sohcrana Bounty Hunter T106
    Anarchos Mage T101

Comment

PC version is not update....
      Attached Files

Comment

Easy, guys. First, Android. .

Comment

Multiplayer wins progress isn't working.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

v1.2.114 is live on iTune App Store:

Screenshot_2018-07-07-03-06-22.png
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Lol ironbound game is soooooo boring. Tried to do event....keep getting matched up with opponents who are either way to pro for me or have more health points. Forget this, waste of time for a horribly boring game.

just my opinion.

BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                Lol ironbound game is soooooo boring. Tried to do event....keep getting matched up with opponents who are either way to pro for me or have more health points. Forget this, waste of time for a horribly boring game.

just my opinion.

you have train a bit.

but yes boring combat needs was turn up speed at very least
                Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
                  but yes boring combat needs was turn up speed at very least
                  I agree.

Comment

Yea im .114 now on Mobile and seen screenshots of it on PC, ios .114 is news to me though

Comment

Android 1.2.114 IOS 1.2.114.......PC version 1.2.100 wtf????

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.)
                        Just a side note, that's the Epic Ironbound Cape you get just for logging into Ironbound (even when there's no event running). I think the reward for the "500 Rating" milestone is a Legendary Ironbound Cape (I haven't seen the stats yet).
                        Nope. Identical to the regular one you get from just logging in...
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.
                        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
                        Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

I got the IB cape from logging in without a slot, then I had the 500 rating milestone reward with a slot..

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

Nope. Identical to the regular one you get from just logging in...
                            Stats are identical, icon and appearance slightly different: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...972#post105972

The gemstone socket is random, both of mine didn't have the socket.

Re Windows version, could anyone else please confirm/deny version 1.2.114, with screenshot please, preferably in windowed mode, easier to "confirm" that it is actually on windows. Thank you.

Please check the MS Store for update first, in case you do not have auto update on. I'm on win7, so cannot check, and as mentioned, the store doesn't show version number for the game, unlike Android and iOS stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Stats are identical, icon and appearance slightly different: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...972#post105972

The gemstone socket is random, both of mine didn't have the socket.

Re Windows version, could anyone else please confirm/deny version 1.2.114, with screenshot please, preferably in windowed mode, easier to "confirm" that it is actually on windows. Thank you.

Please check the MS Store for update first, in case you do not have auto update on. I'm on win7, so cannot check, and as mentioned, the store doesn't show version number for the game, unlike Android and iOS stores.

Comment

Thanks for that Hukolla - have you checked the Microsoft Store for the update? The game might not auto update for you, depending on your settings, just checking since I generally disable all auto-updates for all my devices and do the checks manually.

So, nobody else are on Windows and can confirm or deny the update have been pushed through for Windows players, so the devs can chase it up if required - sorry if I'm bothering anyone, any help here is appreciated.

Originally posted by Jage
                                Cultisfit just posted it in game chat on discord.. its for real
                                Cultusfit - or Jage, could you please repost the screenshot from discord here, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X