Android Beta 1.2.104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

250 rating is required for cape.. Idk where ppl are getting this 500 rating thing from...
    When the event began it was initially 500 rating. Then they changed it to 250.

Comment

How does one get access to the beta game? Would they have to start all over or do they get to keep the progress they made in the regular game?
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
        How does one get access to the beta game? Would they have to start all over or do they get to keep the progress they made in the regular game?
        I can tell you where to sign up, and that becoming a tester will not effect your current game in any way, however I have not actually tested any betas yet so I can't tell you what happens once you start testing.
        scroll to bottom of page on the play store to become beta tester and follow the steps..
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
        Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Thanks man!
          DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
            See this: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...386#post105386

Note the warning about not being able to play with your profile on other platforms - also, since you'll be playing beta versions, there are likely to be bugs and things are also likely to be changing a bit - ie. the Rating reward from changed in v1.2.113 of beta
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

The IB event still on-going? For players that only participated now?

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
                The IB event still on-going? For players that only participated now?
                Yep, just tested with new profile, screen shot taken 5 minutes ago:
                Screenshot_2018-07-26-15-18-39.png

Note that this only applied if you have just got a Hero to level 10, if you had one for a while, the timer for your account probably expired already. It's 14 days, since you first "qualify" for the event:
                • Updated to at least 1.2.114 AND have a Hero at level 10 or higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Yep, just tested with new profile, screen shot taken 5 minutes ago:
                  Screenshot_2018-07-26-15-18-39.png

Note that this only applied if you have just got a Hero to level 10, if you had one for a while, the timer for your account probably expired already. It's 14 days, since you first "qualify" for the event:
                  • Updated to at least 1.2.114 AND have a Hero at level 10 or higher.
                  Oh, thanks. Just being too lazy to test that.

Comment

Ok thanks Nhat
                    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Currently in beta for Android only, will be available for other platforms next week - from what Travis mentioned in the other thread

To get access to the beta, you need to sign up as a "beta tester" via the Play Store - open up Eternium and go all the way to the bottom (way too many "suggestions" on the Play Store...) where you see:
                      Screenshot_2018-06-23-19-41-11.png

Click "I'M IN" and you'll be changed to the beta version of Eternium, you can leave the beta program to get back to only getting the "official release" versions:
                      Screenshot_2018-06-23-19-46-54.pngScreenshot_2018-06-23-19-47-03.png

WARNING: If you play on multiple platforms, once you start your game on the beta version, you won't be able to play on the other platforms that have older versions - again, based on what I've read on the forum (edit: I only play on Android), I guess it would depends on how many changes are in the beta...

So in this case, once you start the beta on Android, you'll no longer be able to play your profile on Windows or iOS; until:
                      1. v1.2.104 (beta) gets released on the other platforms, and you have access to beta for them. OR
                      2. v1.2.104 (or whatever it end up becoming, due to additional bug fixes) becomes the "official" release and then rolled out to the other platforms.

This is my first beta too, thought that I've been doing plenty of tests for it, so might as well do them during the beta (when available) to assists the dev team.
                      Can i have a beta xD

Comment

Originally posted by benedict.orca View Post

Can i have a beta xD
                        There's currently no beta available, official release is at v1.2.115 - we're all waiting for the major update

Comment

Working...
                        X