I'm on vacation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on vacation!

...for a minute. I'll still be around to edit posts to make you sound stupid and delete opinions I don't agree with, but my response time may be a bit longer than usual. If something goes horribly wrong (like the game breaks), PM me multiple times and I'll get tired of my pocket buzzing or the TSA will get suspicious enough to tackle me. If you PM me multiple times asking stupid questions, I'll probably ban you from the forum and the game, so be careful with your PMs.

Joking aside, I'll be with friends and family (and traveling) during the day and working mostly at night (Eastern US). For the record, this isn't really a vacation. Family and friends are in need during a tough time, so I'm uprooting my whole clan and heading their way for support.

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    I'll still be around to edit posts to make you sound stupid and delete opinions I don't agree with
    Many people do that on their own.

I hope you can enjoy your not-a-vacation-but-still-a-vacation and also get through this tough time and come out better!
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

...for a minute. I'll still be around to edit posts to make you sound stupid and delete opinions I don't agree with, but my response time may be a bit longer than usual. If something goes horribly wrong (like the game breaks), PM me multiple times and I'll get tired of my pocket buzzing or the TSA will get suspicious enough to tackle me. If you PM me multiple times asking stupid questions, I'll probably ban you from the forum and the game, so be careful with your PMs.

Joking aside, I'll be with friends and family (and traveling) during the day and working mostly at night (Eastern US). For the record, this isn't really a vacation. Family and friends are in need during a tough time, so I'm uprooting my whole clan and heading their way for support.
      Have a nice time Travis im sure well all try to behave as too not bother you.. relax and enjoy..., Very sorry to hear that about youre Family going through tough times..
      Last edited by Jage; 07-11-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Hope it gets better bud and everything works out with your family.

Comment

Hope all goes well for the family.

Comment

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
            ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
            ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB-1, TL116 (top 10); ANB-2, TL110 (top 10)

Comment

If something goes horribly wrong (like the game breaks), PM me multiple times
              The game is broken and it's been horrible! Checksum errors have taken over the world. Someone PM this greatest man of all time multiple times!
              CL1850+ BH main

Comment

Originally posted by Narcostic View Post

The game is broken and it's been horrible! Checksum errors have taken over the world. Someone PM this greatest man of all time multiple times!
                haha. for real tho, I can't even play. I get this checksum error every 10 seconds.. wtf (oh and I've reinstalled multiple times.)

Comment

Best wishes to those that need it.
                  But, despite that I do hope you find some enjoyment in it being a "vacation" too. Getting to be with loved ones and family.

Take care!
                  Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                  Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                  see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                  and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                  It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                  X