Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Huginus View Post
    I look on the leader board and I this:

23 millions with champion level 2013? Does that work at all?
    Surely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
      By actual play time do you mean time spent oplaying a trial/ level or does it include crafting jewelry, doing other stuff in inventory, etc?

I played a lot ANB 2 but still barely reached 2k, and XP increase was more then, so he must've been full 200% for most of the time.
      I'm guessing Adrian is not interested in telling exactly HOW they catch cheaters...
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buppy

Probably shouldn't post too many specifics. Particularly while also implying that it's not cheating.
        I called a spade a spade. RotS in Wllly's tome also a bug, but he is in LB and that isn't fixed.
        King of Android play
        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

I called a spade a spade. RotS in Wllly's tome also a bug, but he is in LB and that isn't fixed.
          Yup, it's been there for such a long time and yet nothing has happened to his bugged tome so far.
          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
          Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
          Ranked 10 in ANB 4
          Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Someone told me that it isn't a bug. He has the tome from a Beta Version were it was a common thing to put RotS on tome's. Don't like that too, but they will let him have it because of this.
            XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
            Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
            BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

• Outlaw if only I would know I would participied in beta. Rots on necro. Sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

Someone told me that it isn't a bug. He has the tome from a Beta Version were it was a common thing to put RotS on tome's. Don't like that too, but they will let him have it because of this.
                At the same time, on one of the beta-versions there was a bug with a jewelry. They fixed it and compensated for this with normal items.
                King of Android play
                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

At the same time, on one of the beta-versions there was a bug with a jewelry. They fixed it and compensated for this with normal items.
                  I think I’ve seen one or two players with 301+ points jewelry on LB recently. (Like 330 top or something)
                  Last edited by AimEoN; 03-14-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• New all class leader .Haha he/she even have 2 glory medals already when golden league is still on progress. Its been a week since eleven got to the top . I hope the devs would take it as thier top priority as it ruin the reputation of the game and their so called "fairness".

​​​​PS: I just glimsed the trick to the insanely high damage , but due to the fear of my account at stake I didn't proceed any longer, so I can say that it is an exploit and not a cheat or a third party application based on what others are saying(but I won't go into details as it is a taboo).
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
                      ​​​​PS: I just glimsed the trick to the insanely high damage , but due to the fear of my account at stake I didn't proceed any longer, so I can say that it is an exploit and not a cheat or a third party application based on what others are saying(but I won't go into details as it is a taboo).
                      That's not an exploit... it's a hack... there's no Legendary living item in the game to be exploited...
                      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
                      --------------------------------------
                      See my endgame heroes build...
                      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                      How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
                      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                      My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

• The exploits/hacks have been discussed widely in this forum however, it seems that all posts about them have been deleted

Comment

• Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
                          The exploits/hacks have been discussed widely in this forum however, it seems that all posts about them have been deleted

I think it is called vaccination, helps to stop the spread of the disease

Comment

• Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

That's not an exploit... it's a hack... there's no Legendary living item in the game to be exploited...
                            Yes for korea having the legendary living item and glory medal is a hack , but for eleven and maya is an exploit

Comment

• Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
                              Yes for korea having the legendary living item and glory medal is a hack , but for eleven and maya is an exploit
                              Hehe, technically that is correct. Since there are no Legendary Living Item available in the game, someone had to manually change things in order to get such an item => hack. There are Epic Living Items, and Eleven and Maya used a bug in order to gain an advantage, no changing of the game's data was required => exploit.
                              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Just check and korea was banned already , its good to know that the devs are really taking actions

Comment

Working...
                                X