No announcement yet.

Massive Ban Wave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there. It is good that I have no such skill and not such direct and dexterous hands, like Nekro's. Otherwise I would have to ban them and cut them off.
    Last edited by Bart the warrior; 03-19-2019, 06:39 PM.
    Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (5500+ m.)
    Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play more than 3 years.
    Nekromant - honest and decent player !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart the warrior View Post
      Hi there. It is good that I have no such skill and not such direct and dexterous hands, like Necro's. Otherwise I would have to ban them and cut them off.
      Haha me too , I dont have those natural talent so Im on the safe side

Comment

• I had previously suspected Necro.
        And I wrote to the forum.
        But after a long time, It was not ban.

Why do developers now do Ban?
        Have you been caught recently while punishing hackers?

I wonder how it got caught.
        I hope the developers explain it.
        Last edited by Fact; 03-19-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• IMHO I think he was just a collateral damage . It was all related to the COrbs abuse , and if I remember correctly , our nekro posted about the maximum COrbs allowed to be fused in an item that after he fused 4 or 5 COrbs there was no more increase. Nekromant what happened to your tome? Did the stats reset ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
            IMHO I think he was just a collateral damage . It was all related to the COrbs abuse , and if I remember correctly , our nekro posted about the maximum COrbs allowed to be fused in an item that after he fused 4 or 5 COrbs there was no more increase. Nekromant what happened to your tome? Did the stats reset ?

At first I thought about it too. But, as it seemed to me, the tome has not changed. So I myself asked them for reason.
            Left the game.

Comment

• But you can open your account right ? or a permament ban ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
                But you can open your account right ? or a permament ban ?

Yes, can open. But I havn't access to LB. Is it ban? Is it temporally or permanent? I think it is pointless to guess. Need to hear the answer. Although, if Travis said about cheat, then I think that is permanent. It remains to understand the reason. As I said in the discord, there will be no scandals this time. Anyway i stopped playing almost a month ago, so a ban or its absence does not change anything for me. But since I received it, at least I would know for what.
                Last edited by Nekromant; 03-19-2019, 06:17 PM.
                Left the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekromant View Post

Yes, can open. But I havn't access to LB. Is it ban? Is it temporally or permanent? I think it is pointless to guess. Need to hear the answer. Although, if Travis said about cheat, then I think that is permanent. It remains to understand the reason. As I said in the discord, there will be no scandals this time. Anyway i stopped playing almost a month ago, so a ban or its absence does not change anything for me. But since I received it, at least I would know for what.

I want to ask directly.
                  Are you really a hacker?
                  Are you confident?
                  Is the developer's ban a mistake?

Comment

• I thought the bug is removed right now? And what about the Bug Abusers with Bronze Jewelry in the main LB?
                    Attached Files
                    XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 30
                    Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
                    BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fact View Post

I want to ask directly.
                      Are you really a hacker?
                      Are you confident?
                      I would like to know the answer too. Necro achieved #1 on LB among all classes, without any Celestial part, that’s pretty impressive if there is no any hack/cheat/abuse involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fact View Post

I want to ask directly.
                        Are you really a hacker?
                        Are you confident?
                        I will answer straight too. This is not your first suspicion. Last time it was not confirmed. And nothing has changed since then. Am I sure that I did not use bug or exploit? No, not sure. Today in the discord, I learned about many bugs and exploits that I had never heard of before. Therefore, I concluded that they lurk at every turn. Are the developers wrong? I don't know. For this, I need their answer. Then I can tell if something like this happened to me or not. In any case it will be my word vs devs' word. They could be same or not. So I'm waiting. I can't even leave calmly.
                        Left the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekromant View Post

I will answer straight too. This is not your first suspicion. Last time it was not confirmed. And nothing has changed since then. Am I sure that I did not use bug or exploit? No, not sure. Today in the discord, I learned about many bugs and exploits that I had never heard of before. Therefore, I concluded that they lurk at every turn. Are the developers wrong? I don't know. For this, I need their answer. Then I can tell if something like this happened to me or not. In any case it will be my word vs devs' word. They could be same or not. So I'm waiting. I can't even leave calmly.

I started to doubt ..
                          I thought you could not avoid ban ...
                          It was not ban.

Recently you have been banned and become curious again.
                          It was interesting and interesting to see your stories often in Discocode and Forum.
                          Can you tell me what part you were banished for?

It's not a pleasant conversation with each other.
                          Thank you for your answer.

I hope the developers answer coolly.
                          Last edited by Fact; 03-20-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• The ban is temporary. The broken item will be reset, along with your LB rank.

Comment

• well i assume and hope the LB rank will not be reset to the one the people got with the buggy items^^

Comment

• Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                                The ban is temporary. The broken item will be reset, along with your LB rank.
                                Is your ban policy changed? I’ve never seen such a temporal ban before. If you bend your policy once then you may have to use it for everyone. Will you recover everyone who cheated before, and will you keep temporarily banning people who use some sort of hacking program or cheating? If your policy is something like this, I cannot stop people using whatever they easily found in the internet. I wish your policy is sturdy and applied to everyone equally.

Comment

Working...
                                X