Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 12.09.29 AM.png
Views:	895
Size:	344.6 KB
ID:	131374
    ???
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Sorry to be off topic but couldn't resist asking, You really have 2 billion+ posts? !
      lol, no. I reset it to the eighth Mersenne prime (maximum 32-bit integer) every now and again. That said, I have been running this same forum for over 7 years, so I do legitimately have a fairly high post count.

Comment

• Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post

lol, no. I reset it to the eighth Mersenne prime (maximum 32-bit integer) every now and again. That said, I have been running this same forum for over 7 years, so I do legitimately have a fairly high post count.
        Legal hacker
        King of Android play
        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	_2019_06_12_23_02_54_302.png
Views:	382
Size:	256.6 KB
ID:	138444

If I saw it in the Bronze League, I would have admitted it.
          The 1972 level is not possible for six hours in the Gold League. I'm convinced.
          I can not understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fact View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	_2019_06_12_23_02_54_302.png
Views:	382
Size:	256.6 KB
ID:	138444

I can not understand.
            Agreed. How is it possible that someone can hit such a high CL within 6 hours?
            YOCU REGO JASE 0953
            Sanctum

Top 15 Mage on Active Leaderboard
            TL140 cleared on Regalia Mage

Top 10 in ANB 4
            Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	_2019_06_12_23_02_54_302.png Views:	51 Size:	256.6 KB ID:	138444

I can not understand.
              Well, It actually is possible. Come to discord & have a chat with some of the experts. I'm a n00b as compared to like of Abin , Chinady & Martin and even I can get around 1200 CL. I got to lvl 70 in 39 min whereas a few have ( look for jblocka at discord) done that in 16 min You have to plan carefully and suppress your inner instinct to complete trial
              Last edited by ShotDead; 06-13-2019, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Yes, possible with enough gem expenditure. The question is what are the smart gem trade offs and what's throwing gems at it. I.e. Spend gems.upgradijg main attack to lvl 10 and skip opening 2nd and third upgrade spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                  Yes, possible with enough gem expenditure. The question is what are the smart gem trade offs and what's throwing gems at it. I.e. Spend gems.upgradijg main attack to lvl 10 and skip opening 2nd and third upgrade spots.
                  From what I have learnt, reforging before final push and socketing is like throwing gems in dustbin.

Comment

• Actually yes, it is possible to hit such a high CL, if you are willing to spend a lot of gems and real cash to buy the event value packs. I've made it to my highest finish at 8th place in Bronze League 2 using only 3k gems. And that's using 100% XP boosters all the way apart from the 200% boosters given in the event, and not buying any event value packs.

Just imagine some of these top players spending hundreds of dollars in real cash and tons of gems, pretty sure they craft their weapons/armor sets with gems, make rings/necklace with gems, socket all their equips with gems, buy multiple legendary crafting boxes and enchant all their items, convert gems to gold and use gemstone boxes. No need to even farm trial bosses for legendary set equips, heck you don't even need the Ephemeral epic boxes cos they're useless compared to the crafted legendaries.

So in summary, if you are willing to spend a huge amount of gems (10-20k gems or more per league) with a good strategy, anything is possible.
                    Last edited by Sanctum; 06-14-2019, 05:54 AM.
                    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                    Sanctum

Top 10 in ANB 4
                    Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                      Actually yes, it is possible to hit such a high CL, if you are willing to spend a lot of gems and real cash to buy the event value packs. I've made it to my highest finish at 8th place in Bronze League 2 using only 3k gems. And that's using 100% XP boosters all the way apart from the 200% boosters given in the event, and not buying any event value packs.

Just imagine some of these top players spending hundreds of dollars in real cash and tons of gems, pretty sure they craft their weapons/armor sets with gems, make rings/necklace with gems, socket all their equips with gems, buy multiple legendary crafting boxes and enchant all their items, convert gems to gold and use gemstone boxes. No need to even farm trial bosses for legendary set equips, heck you don't even need the Ephemeral epic boxes cos they're useless compared to the crafted legendaries.

So in summary, if you are willing to spend a huge amount of gems (10-20k gems or more per league) with a good strategy, anything is possible.
                      problem is, they arent spending money, but botted gems. they decrease these costs by exploiting current RNG determination. but devs dont acknowledge cheating koreans and chinese and are just happy that others spend more to compete with the cheaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckel View Post

problem is, they arent spending money, but botted gems. they decrease these costs by exploiting current RNG determination. but devs dont acknowledge cheating koreans and chinese and are just happy that others spend more to compete with the cheaters.

Koreans and Chinese are cheaters?
                        Is there evidence?
                        The developer is not stupid.
                        It 's not good to blame others.

Comment

Koreans and Chinese are cheaters?
                          Is there evidence?
                          The developer is not stupid.
                          It 's not good to blame others.
                          yes, yes, maybe, depends.

Comment

• Who ever has got 1972 CL in 6 hours needs to get out more. Now I have been playing the game for just over a year now and I still haven't reached 1900CL that is taking part in every ANB since I joined. Now I fully acknowledge that I stink at this game, too old and too busy to actually be good at it. However even with 5k gem spend in gold, I only hit circa 800CL. This person or creature hitting 1972CL, I really hope is cheating. Otherwise there is no hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                              The ban hammer has been wielded. And will be wielded again soon.
                              I still think you should have a perp walk...
                              BTW - did you subtract them from the ANB LB yet?
                              FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckel View Post

It may be possible with high amounts of gems. 20k may be enough but I'll never spend that much on one ANB, let alone each league. Just buy everything with gems. Someone sponsor me and I'll try. Haha.
                                YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                                Sanctum

Top 10 in ANB 4
                                Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Working...
                                X