Massive Ban Wave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duckel View Post
    Sure 1900CL in 6h is attainable in anb. However, this means you need to spend lots of gems in the first place, unless you like playing the waiting game and are super efficient. However, what we see is that these people do it within 3 days. Sure, you could argue that one can do the same with books. But then again, they pay these things with botted gems. For gear, one could argue that you get ephemeral boxes and drops. However, these people partially craft gear (and exploit stat RNG) with botted gems. The rest of the playerbase on the other hand is dependent on drops from trials. last anb i received 2 legendary set items that improved my set. the rest is full of deflect, dodge, extra gold. the cheaters get as many legendary set items with usable stats. as many as they need. so to summarize, they have nearly infinite supply of gems to craft, upgrade skills, buy boosters and master crafter crates plus exploit the game to get good gear. all the rest depends on that 1 or two drops that arent crap to make their way upwards. these crap stat drops divide normal players and spenders even further from cheaters. sure, you have like 5 people with real skill and efficacy in each class in top 25. the rest is occupied by malbehaving misfits. devs have prove, they could investigate. nothing has been undertaken against the players. their bug-fixing measures are not enough. sure, the impact has been reduced (remember 29 out of 30 koreans had legendary -not celestial- integralas mantle with 29-30% and 99-100 AR, while all others did not. whats the chance for that?), but they still exploit the system to the maximum. then you see others paying tons of gems to compete for medals against people that get everything for free. i dont know why devs keep doing the events under these circumstances.

As I know before starting the Bronze League 1
    The developer has made several patches.
    1. The developer blocked the celestial box from working offline. Of course, normal items also apply.
    2. The developer raised the value of the celestial box closer to Max. -> No need to work offline
    3. Fixed the number of times you could see an ad in a game. -> Users have to cover the missing gems with cash. -> pay to win

What do you want anymore?
    Do you still doubt Koreans?

Ask the developer why the Koreans are not punished for each event.
    Hmm ... no.
    Be sure to ask not only the events but all the Korean top users you suspect are not being punished.
    Do not just write suspicious posts on the forums, but also ask for discord.
    Are you communicating with developers?

If the developer does not punish the exploiters, they are ignoring the users.
    I also think that hackers, exploiters, and scammers should disappear.

I was frustrated by the attitude of the developers doing nothing on the forum while watching the Korean and Chinese suspected and attacked.

Developers can make announcements or take action.

ps
    I already know the announcement.
    I hope the developer will be able to announce more clearly.
    I wonder how developers are responding to exploiters and what they plan to do in the future.
    Last edited by Fact; 06-20-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fact View Post

1. The developer blocked the celestial box from working offline. Of course, normal items also apply.
      2. The developer raised the value of the celestial box closer to Max. -> No need to work offline
      3. Fixed the number of times you could see an ad in a game. -> Users have to cover the missing gems with cash. -> pay to win

What do you want anymore?
      Do you still doubt Koreans?

Ask the developer why the Koreans are not punished for each event.
      Hmm ... no.
      Be sure to ask not only the events but all the Korean top users you suspect are not being punished.
      Do not just write suspicious posts on the forums, but also ask for discord.
      Are you communicating with developers?

If the developer does not punish the exploiters, they are ignoring the users.

I was frustrated by the attitude of the developers doing nothing on the forum while watching the Korean and Chinese suspected and attacked.

Developers can make announcements or take action.

ps
      I already know the announcement.
      I wonder how developers are responding to exploiters and what they plan to do in the future.
      because you can still undo opened boxes and try another piece to have a socket. you can rearrange stats so that the desired stat has the best value. you can run every trial as often as you want without losing time or until you drop the desired piece with the stats you need and a socket. you can open gem bundles until you get the brilliant you want. you can salvage the pieces as often as you want to get greater essences or a good amount of mark of titans. top it off off with 20000 bottted gems. it is is happening. devs have been informed. everything i listed is POST patch.

Comment

• Obviously you would like these issues to go away, as would most of us. The majority of Eternium users do not "game" or hack or use exploits or bots. I surmise this, because otherwise there would be no reason for the developers to continue to try to improve the platform. Logically, if everyone was able to scam the system and chose to do so, there would not be any income from the game, as there would be no need for folks to purchase anything.

So, just assume that there is a portion of the users who use these "advantages" and then expect that some would be very visible due to their positions on the leaderboard. Banning them would help make it more fair, but I would assume that those users would be replaced by others who were previously just not quite "as good". Now we must ban them as well, of course!

After several such iterations, that top of the leaderboard would be composed of those who cheat and/or those who are very skillful or experienced. Now comes the dilemma, how do the developers actually authenticate who is cheating vs. those who are very skilled or experienced vs. those who have simply paid a large amount of money? Of course, thorough forensic analysis of the logs and registers could be done to try to establish a probability that some "hacking " had been done to reach that level. Should that then be done on everyone within the top 10% of the leaderboard (1000+ users) or the top 25%?

Overall you certainly have a right to express your dissatisfaction with the fairness of the game and you have the right to choose to leave the game. But, ultimately, we all need to try to understand the complexity of the tasks and the needed resources to thoroughly purge this huge membership. All of this, at the same time as working to change the game platform and do de-bugging and balancing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
          Obviously you would like these issues to go away, as would most of us. The majority of Eternium users do not "game" or hack or use exploits or bots. I surmise this, because otherwise there would be no reason for the developers to continue to try to improve the platform. Logically, if everyone was able to scam the system and chose to do so, there would not be any income from the game, as there would be no need for folks to purchase anything.

So, just assume that there is a portion of the users who use these "advantages" and then expect that some would be very visible due to their positions on the leaderboard. Banning them would help make it more fair, but I would assume that those users would be replaced by others who were previously just not quite "as good". Now we must ban them as well, of course!

After several such iterations, that top of the leaderboard would be composed of those who cheat and/or those who are very skillful or experienced. Now comes the dilemma, how do the developers actually authenticate who is cheating vs. those who are very skilled or experienced vs. those who have simply paid a large amount of money? Of course, thorough forensic analysis of the logs and registers could be done to try to establish a probability that some "hacking " had been done to reach that level. Should that then be done on everyone within the top 10% of the leaderboard (1000+ users) or the top 25%?

Overall you certainly have a right to express your dissatisfaction with the fairness of the game and you have the right to choose to leave the game. But, ultimately, we all need to try to understand the complexity of the tasks and the needed resources to thoroughly purge this huge membership. All of this, at the same time as working to change the game platform and do de-bugging and balancing.
          I guess you don't grasp the issue here. People are abusing bugs to gain advantage in a competitive event. It has been happening for the past 6 events. tbh, i don't care whether devs have to invest 1% or 100% of their time to fix these bugs. if ihey dont want to spend time to fix this, then fine. but then also get rid of the events. also, you dont need devs to identify these players and ban them.
          devs and QA are just silent and ignore the ongoing issues. by now it seems that they are very happy with how things turn out. people spend money to see some good rank in anb, because they cant keep up with the cheaters. more money flowing in. very convenient, but not sustainable in the long run. this game is going downhill without brakes and running jet engine. let's see how the awakwning goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckel View Post

[...]It has been happening for the past 6 events. [...]
            For all we know, it has been happening since they play Eternium. We started noticing it after September-October 2017, when LBs got introduced.

Comment

Hang on. There's an ad limit? Is that just in ANB or in general?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yttrill View Post

Hang on. There's an ad limit? Is that just in ANB or in general?
                In general, 50 ads a day

Comment

• Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

In general, 50 ads a day
                  I see. This explains why i have deleted my char every day when i couldn't make progress, thinking it was server problems or something. So I need 350 gems to use a skill slot and can't get it in a day's play. So basically the best way to play the (ordinary) game is not to play it. Time to delete game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yttrill View Post

I see. This explains why i have deleted my char every day when i couldn't make progress, thinking it was server problems or something. So I need 350 gems to use a skill slot and can't get it in a day's play. So basically the best way to play the (ordinary) game is not to play it. Time to delete game.
                    If you do farm 250 gems everyday, maybe it's best for you to delete the game and get a life

And it's not a great strategy to waste 350 gems on skill slot when you can get them way cheaper in ANB which are quiet frequent.

Comment

• hey Altheo 42 took ur advice personally, about focusing on myself...

now dyoma crown 380, just thought id share

would update my crown status, but why, feel like i can easily squeeze in some more crown lvls in the nxt few days lol
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                      bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                      mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                      bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Koreans and Chinese are cheaters?
                        Is there evidence?
                        The developer is not stupid.
                        It 's not good to blame others.
                        Oh. You dont know about Wllly the Koreenhood. he is a good man. he shares stuff for poor people, who doesnt have time to play game and money to buy gems. Now all of them are on top of LB. How nice!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	232
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	139447

Wait...
                        you do know about each others.

Name:	3.png
Views:	356
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	139448

Name:	2.png
Views:	228
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	139449

Originally posted by Fact View Post

scare of the ban hammer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinataba View Post

Oh. You dont know about Wllly the Koreenhood. he is a good man. he shares stuff for poor people, who doesnt have time to play game and money to buy gems. Now all of them are on top of LB. How nice!

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	12 Size:	62.6 KB ID:	139447

Wait...
                          you do know about each others.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	12 Size:	174.3 KB ID:	139448
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	12 Size:	134.3 KB ID:	139449

scare of the ban hammer?
                          Shhhhhh.... Let's not discuss anything about exploits and cheating. Let's behave like everything is fine and assume that there are no cheater.

Comment

• The first rule of the cheat club is 'You don't talk about the cheat club".
                            The second rule of the cheat club is "YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THE CHEAT CLUB".

Comment

• can we also post the video posted by this willy where he uses bots?

Comment

• sorry, but someone had to say it

...guess if we had an eternium cafe' it would recieve favors too lol
                                don't worry, its not like the devs are fully aware of whats going on; wink, wink
                                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                                bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                                warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                                mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                                bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Working...
                                X