Massive Ban Wave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
    The first rule of the cheat club is 'You don't talk about the cheat club".
    The second rule of the cheat club is "YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THE CHEAT CLUB".
    +1000000
    this is my new fav saying for eternium btw
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
    bh assault- Xiiift - 130
    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
    bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

• Are we talking about Wllly ? That guy?
      Dyoma Crown
      Dyoma Crown Total: 404

Mage: 140
      Warrior (SW): 138
      BH: 126

Warrior (DW): 125

Comment

• Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
        Are we talking about Wllly ? That guy?
        The cleanest player in Eternium history.

NOT

Comment

• Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
          hey Altheo 42 took ur advice personally, about focusing on myself...

now dyoma crown 380, just thought id share

would update my crown status, but why, feel like i can easily squeeze in some more crown lvls in the nxt few days lol
          What!? you outran my warrior already? Way to go buddy. Are you SW or DW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

What!? you outran my warrior already? Way to go buddy. Are you SW or DW?
            was always sw, back when it wasn't so popular lol... thnx btw trying to break tops 100 warriors using this funky curvy sword of celerity, and my old encrypted shield, isn't easy lol... cant wait till i can get a decent enough weapon set to drop.

i also really want to try this ELR mage, to compare with my arcanist... but to do so means i will have to make some sacrifices hmmm... mabey the time has come for this be so...
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinataba View Post

Oh. You dont know about Wllly the Koreenhood. he is a good man. he shares stuff for poor people, who doesnt have time to play game and money to buy gems. Now all of them are on top of LB. How nice!

Wait...
              you do know about each others.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	89 Size:	174.3 KB ID:	139448

scare of the ban hammer?
              Thank you for taking care of me.
              But I'm just a user who enjoys eternity.
              I posted articles before you even found out.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-balance-patch

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...​​​​

Do I need to hide my identity?
              I am just playing games and want to communicate with a lot of users.
              That's why I use the forum.

If I am a Korean, should I be an exploiter?
              If there are a few fraudsters and exploiters, the developer is punished.
              I do not want to criticize all Koreans.
              I think all exploiters in Korea as well as in all countries should be punished.

Thank you for your interest in my writing.

Ps
              The Eternium game is not famous in Korea.
              There is only one eternium community in Korea.
              Korean users who are at least interested in Eternium are forced to use this community.

Of course, if you have a passion, you can use a forum or discord, but for the most part, Koreans are not easy to access because they can not speak English.
              Last edited by Fact; 06-25-2019, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• i will attempt this 1 time.... if this doesn't work, ohh well, i tried lol...

now Fact this is just my opinions of course... but i believe that there is a misunderstanding, common when txting, and not talking in person... mabey if you used the forum or discord a little more often, (instead of defending/assuming racism... mabey, making people better understand your side of things) it would help... giving helpful hints to newbs here at the official eternium forum... to build a better eternium, as you desire.
                you must remember, people on this forum hale from countries all around the world... not just one single county... so ther are many differing opinions here, and miscommunications are much more common... i doubt peope here believe 'every' korean is exploiting... that would be impossible, as i doubt you even know every korean playing eternium i would luv to play you, and obebi, or abin 1v1 and learn from you guys, (sure, i would get smoked, but i would give you my best lol) but thats the kind of distrust that happens when you don't communicate with other tops like orion, and primus, hades and others on discord, or here

infact... i will take this 1 step further... and say, im not trying to act like you don't have skillz (cuz u do, even if people have salt ovr how certain things are done) you have clearly put your time into this game, but you are not the only 1 who has done so... the problem is medals are a touchy subject right now, for obvious reasons that i doubt i have to explain to you...
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

i will attempt this 1 time.... if this doesn't work, ohh well, i tried lol...

now Fact this is just my opinions of course... but i believe that there is a misunderstanding, common when txting, and not talking in person... mabey if you used the forum or discord a little more often, (instead of defending/assuming racism... mabey, making people better understand your side of things) it would help... giving helpful hints to newbs here at the official eternium forum... to build a better eternium, as you desire.
                  you must remember, people on this forum hale from countries all around the world... not just one single county... so ther are many differing opinions here, and miscommunications are much more common... i doubt peope here believe 'every' korean is exploiting... that would be impossible, as i doubt you even know every korean playing eternium i would luv to play you, and obebi, or abin 1v1 and learn from you guys, (sure, i would get smoked, but i would give you my best lol) but thats the kind of distrust that happens when you don't communicate with other tops like orion, and primus, hades and others on discord, or here

infact... i will take this 1 step further... and say, im not trying to act like you don't have skillz (cuz u do, even if people have salt ovr how certain things are done) you have clearly put your time into this game, but you are not the only 1 who has done so... the problem is medals are a touchy subject right now, for obvious reasons that i doubt i have to explain to you...
                  Thank you for your comments.

Comment

• Fact did i say that you're exploiter? and I believe all what you said. just like i believe that you know nothing about exploiter

Comment

• Small community. Over 10k people subscribed to Eternium's cafe in Naver. Dunno how many currently have access to the sensitive posts but, 2 months from now, they were sticky posts and everybody had access to them.

Excuse us for doubting every player with the Korea prefix on their nicks, but we have our reasons. Your community is killing this game, thats a FACT. Blame whoever you want, I have nothing else to say.

Comment

• Seems like this thread has morphed into an attack on different groups/countries rather than actually referencing any current or future Banning of players. Its presence seems to just be a magnet for dissatisfaction of the continued level of misuse of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                          Seems like this thread has morphed into an attack on different groups/countries rather than actually referencing any current or future Banning of players. Its presence seems to just be a magnet for dissatisfaction of the continued level of misuse of the game.
                          This post is a joke from the beginning. There is evidence that a group of people, which happen to come from the same country, have been regularly exploiting/cheating and no measure whatsoever has been taken against them. I'm not attacking them. I'm stating the evidence, so other fellow players (probably not even 0,5% of Eternium playerbase drops by the forums) are aware what they are facing.

Comment

• We can only go by what we have seen, and if there are players that are against cheats/exploits/hacks/bots, why support so-called admins and "top players" that posted and contributes to "how to" for those very thing!

The silence and lack of apparent actions speak volumes, and have disallusioned a number of ACTUAL great players and contributors to this game and its players.

I've been questioning whether or not I should continue doing so - feels like all that I'll achieve is giving the botters something else to make their runs easier...
                            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

was always sw, back when it wasn't so popular lol... thnx btw trying to break tops 100 warriors using this funky curvy sword of celerity, and my old encrypted shield, isn't easy lol... cant wait till i can get a decent enough weapon set to drop.

i also really want to try this ELR mage, to compare with my arcanist... but to do so means i will have to make some sacrifices hmmm... mabey the time has come for this be so...
                              Hmmm. I got a decent pair of black guard I am willing to give you if it is at all possible. I will stay DW. As for Arcanist vs ELR, I really think it is on par. Have you seen Radz?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0622_144500.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	139585

As for the exploiting and cheating, I have always condemed all acts from the time I joined this community and have seen how devs struggled to keep things in check. Having an offline game is really tough I guess. And I wouldn't want it to be forever online too. I still enjoy the game and you guys are still here which adds up to the experience so let's see. Have not seen a lot of the usual people here lately but like anybody else we got our own life to live aside from the possibility of then quiting due to uncheck behaviors of exploiters and cheaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                                As for the exploiting and cheating, I have always condemed all acts from the time I joined this community and have seen how devs struggled to keep things in check. Having an offline game is really tough I guess. And I wouldn't want it to be forever online too. I still enjoy the game and you guys are still here which adds up to the experience so let's see. Have not seen a lot of the usual people here lately but like anybody else we got our own life to live aside from the possibility of then quiting due to uncheck behaviors of exploiters and cheaters.
                                We love the game for what it is. We know devs can't patch everything. But as Nhat said, the eternal silence of the almighty is deafening

Comment

Working...
                                X