No announcement yet.

Massive Ban Wave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been a number of cheaters/hackers caught and banned, and there probably will be more in the future.

If you do find potential exploits in the game, please report it, with as much details as possible. Thanks.

Edit:
    Best report via email to help@makingfun.com - so details of the exploit are not made "public".
    Last edited by Nhat; 11-04-2018, 09:55 PM.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ssive-ban-wave
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
      Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Hi, im new. I got serius doubts about leaderboard. Not sure if it is an error so looking for help.
        First, there is a player on top that is extremly strong, is that a hacker?
        Second and perhaps the most important thing, my character shows up not actualized in the leaderboard. It shows an older char, is that normal? I got screenshots.

Comment

I moved a bunch of recent posts here. Thanks for the reports. Fortunately, the system will automatically detect and remove the cheaters within a day or 2, but always report suspicious activity, just to be sure we see it.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
            I moved a bunch of recent posts here. Thanks for the reports. Fortunately, the system will automatically detect and remove the cheaters within a day or 2, but always report suspicious activity, just to be sure we see it.
            Thanks for reply.
            What about my second doubt? Im not getting my rank actualized. Is that normal? Maybe im doing something wrong.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu View Post
              What about my second doubt? Im not getting my rank actualized. Is that normal? Maybe im doing something wrong.
              You might be playing game version 1.3.__ which is also called the "Act IV beta" ? If so, there are two new bosses and some other changes, so those players (on beta) results do not yet post to the leaderboards.

If you are playing version 1.2.___ then please post which game version and the other information requested in the "Bug Reports" channel.

Here:
              https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ort-a-game-bug
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

You might be playing game version 1.3.__ which is also called the "Act IV beta" ? If so, there are two new bosses and some other changes, so those players (on beta) results do not yet post to the leaderboards.

If you are playing version 1.2.___ then please post which game version and the other information requested in the "Bug Reports" channel.

Here:
                https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ort-a-game-bug
                Yes, im playing act IV beta. Well... There is nothing i can do to get back to normal update i guess.
                Tyvm coda.

Comment

what about 3000cl? Ban bot do not finish it's job?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Look... I k ow it's an admin channel but ban gifs!!!! I wanna uploads

https://giphy.com/gifs/ban-HXcALJVPg...-HXcALJVPgaR4A
                    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Unusual item position
                      The positions of the accessories and items are abnormal.

Unusual custom celestial items compared to level

I know that developers catch unusual users, but ...
                      I would like to try a little more.
                      I do not want good users to get hurt.

Comment

Thanks for the reports.
                        Originally posted by kingof2007 View Post
                        what about 3000cl? Ban bot do not finish it's job?
                        As mentioned, the system usually automatically detects cheaters and bans them automatically after a day or 2. The process doesn't constantly run.

Comment

Seems like an extremely high TL has been passed with very low stats. ANB4

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                            Seems like an extremely high TL has been passed with very low stats. ANB4

And if you look at his stats, you will see that he used the skills of a bounty hunter. Yesterday I created a topic about him in general discussion.
                            CL 2100+
                            Live LB - Mage Rank 14
                            ANB #3 - Mage Rank 7
                            ANB #4 - Mage Rank 4

Comment

86 hours is ridiculous and unhealthy in my mind. Getting past trail 80 is a win for me. Although may struggle with it this time. Even though I have spent £15 on some package and 10k gems already. Why oh why did I choose warrior? Painfully slow going. Even worse when I have still not come across an Integrals Mantle yet!

what is the highest trail anyone has reached yet across the board??? Thinking Kara might throw and wrench in the works. Even if she is quite easy for a warrior.

Comment

Yeah and if you look at Onewave's items, he has 3 legendary equips which were made using the legendary cubes. How is that possible when the maximum you get is 2 cubes per ANB?

Comment

Working...
                                X