Massive Ban Wave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wllly View Post

Since you asked my opinion, I replyed that I cannot give you my opinion without watching your play. If you are proud of of what you achieved, why are you so scared of showing it?
    Scared? That sounds like an insult. Why should I show something to someone? You also have not seen the gameplay of other players, but do not doubt them just because they fit into the usual framework. I understand that my character stands out from them, but I have to stop playing the way I like it? Any player has the opportunity to play from the computer. And if I can play the way I play, then others can. If you think it's easy, I assure you. It is extremely difficult, but real. But it is very simple to demand any confirmations. If the developers request a video, I'll most likely do it. But this will be my last decision in the game. If for every step you need to report-it's not something that brings pleasure. And yet, as a top player you have to understand that on such high tests almost everything depends on skill. And the requirement to show the gameplay is equivalent to the requirement for, for example, a magician to explain his tricks. It can be done, but is it right?
    Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

and only 154k for TL125 (which is Kara!).
      Open the veil. Kara's attacks didn't hit my character. The discord guys saw me running to avoid Kara's attacks. Difficult? Certainly. Really? Yes. You can see for yourself if you practice on the story Kara without killing her 3 minions. I showed it to guys.
      Last edited by Nekromant; 01-05-2019, 10:26 PM.
      Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

Diman (Nekro) has the usual items, the usual jewelry and the usual CL. He also has direct and dexterous hands and a quick reaction. Therefore, it is not surprising that he won 125 TL. In general, dexterous hands and quick reaction are the key to survival in Russia.
        Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (5400+ m.)
        Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play more than 3 years.
        Long Live Rock'n'Roll !!!

Comment

Doesn't matter which trial level you do, such as 120, 119,, if you can record your play and open to the public, everybody would admit you are the best.
          Wow. That is completely absurd that you even say this.
          Basically you said that his trial/stats are invalid because he has no video proof.
          I think he is better than you, and I have seen videos from no one playing mage other than myself and even my videos are low quality compared to now.

Edit: someone mentioned strut and but he has since quit so I did not mention him.
          Last edited by Purple Potato; 01-06-2019, 12:12 AM.
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Wow. That is completely absurd that you even say this.
            Basically you said that his trial/stats are invalid because he has no video proof.
            I think he is better than you, and I have seen videos from no one playing mage other than myself and even my videos are low quality compared to now.

Edit: someone mentioned strut and but he has since quit so I did not mention him.
            If you have time to write something here, why don’t you try it by yourself and then say something. I wonder you can even approach TL 125. Let’s talk about this again when you can do that. Don’t forget, he did not use celestial items.

Comment

I have not reached that high trial lvl so I probably wouldn't know how hard it is. Although at a certain CL trying a certain trial, you would always find a lvl that is really hard to beat. Based on experience, there are times you'd be surprised you did get through. And there are times you wonder why you can't, you have the DPS, the gear and the math is telling you that it should be pretty easy. But you just can't.

Reason is there are a lot of variables. The combination of the monster that spawns, the terrain, the sequence how the boss cast its spells and most importantly the players skill. Muscle memory, that is vital. I remember Purple Potato mentioned the positioning of the potion during the home town beta because it is takes time getting used to.

I don't see anything wrong in Nekromant stats in leader board. Kara has a lot of variables. And her being a pain in the a**, I made test on her too. If she gets the defensive orbs (white) and completes it (meaning you didn't kill the summons in time) then you cannot land any damage. She will not kill you, but your time will run out. If she however summons the offensive orbs (red) and completes it, you'll surely die in 1 hit. But, at this state, Kara is soft. And you can see your damage hitting her like so much. And sometimes she does combinations.

The thing is, in this game you can dodge every projectile manually. And if you have mastered dodging through countless of tries, then you'd probably do it.

So what's the point? Again, I am not a pro or even topped the leader board. But I try as hard as everyone else to pass a trial my CL and skill allows. And in my opinion, that is just that. If you're not doing it, then try harder, and play smarter. If you cheat, I trust the devs. I trust the community. If I losty confidence, I walk away.
              Last edited by Altheo 42; 01-06-2019, 06:23 AM.
              ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
              Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
              CL1K+

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                I have not reached that high trial lvl so I probably wouldn't know how hard it is. Although at a certain CL trying a certain trial, you would always find a lvl that is really hard to beat. Based on experience, there are times you'd be surprised you did get through. And there are times you wonder why you can't, you have the DPS, the gear and the math is telling you that it should be pretty easy. But you just can't.

Reason is there are a lot of variables. The combination of the monster that spawns, the terrain, the sequence how the boss cast its spells and most importantly the players skill. Muscle memory, that is vital. I remember Purple Potato mentioned the positioning of the potion during the home town beta because it is takes time getting used to.

I don't see anything wrong in Nekromant stats in leader board. Kara has a lot of variables. And her being a pain in the a**, I made test on her too. If she gets the defensive orbs (white) and completes it (meaning you didn't kill the summons in time) then you cannot land any damage. She will not kill you, but your time will run out. If she however summons the offensive orbs (red) and completes it, you'll surely die in 1 hit. But, at this state, Kara is soft. And you can see your damage hitting her like so much. And sometimes she does combinations.

The thing is, in this game you can dodge every projectile manually. And if you have mastered dodging through countless of tries, then you'd probably do it.

So what's the point? Again, I am not a pro or even topped the leader board. But I try as hard as everyone else to pass a trial my CL and skill allows. And in my opinion, that is just that. If you're not doing it, then try harder, and play smarter. If you cheat, I trust the devs. I trust the community. If I losty confidence, I walk away.
                Let me explain what it looks like tl125 with toughness 154136. If you are hit one regular shot from Kara, you are done. And he is saying saving 3 minions without getting hit one shot. So, I told him, I wanna see it. I really wonder how many people here really understand what his stats means.

Comment

Let me explain what it looks like tl125 with toughness 154136. If you are hit one regular shot from Kara, you are done. And he is saying saving 3 minions without getting hit one shot. So, I told him, I wanna see it. I really wonder how many people here really understand what his stats means.
                  Well... all of us on Discord have seen Nekromant's skills with Kara and I think he's on par with Led with his play style... dodge dodge dodge... 1 hit and you'll die... so...
                  GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
                  --------------------------------------
                  See my endgame heroes build...
                  How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                  New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                  How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
                  My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Wllly Kara can one shot you yes, but as long as you manage to dodge all her blades that doesn't matter. I tried the story mode challenge and seen it myself, 0 damage taken with mage while in cafe naver your fellow Korean player shared a similar video where he couldn't finish Kara off. All I'm saying is when you learn to dodge Kara gets easier..I think Nekro got a dodge or block attribute on a gear as well which should help his case. About gameplay videos, I think I seen a video made by Fendy where you can't put Rots on tome? But you have Rots on both weapon and tome, and we haven't seen any videos from you either. Nekromant's play style maybe unusual but I think you are the only guy in mage leaderboards with 2 Rots on gears.
                    ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
                    Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

• And I am ready to share what lies on the surface. It is very strange that experienced players did not notice it. What is the main type of attack is prevalent in my current statistics? Are you asking where I got this damage from RotS and Immolate? Use logic. AL = buff attack speed. Attack speed = RotS trigger frequency. Response rate RotS = frequency of additional Immolate procs. Is it as difficult to understand as the fact that you can Dodge the blows?
                      Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	122TL.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	123502Click image for larger version

Name:	124 TL.jpg
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	123503Click image for larger version

Name:	125 TL.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	123504

Wizards typically use blink.
                        Because blink creates a mirror image and attacks the enemy
                        Mirror damage must be shown in the statistics.
                        This user wears a blink and passes the test.
                        But it is not listed in statistics.
                        122TL, 124TL See statistics.
                        (Mirror) Arcane bolts, (Mirror) Arc Lighnting can not be found.
                        How can it not come out?
                        It is a statistical value that must come out if you use skill.
                        But you can find it at 125TL.
                        Is it really a statistical error?

Even wllly has two stormblade procs,
                        nekromant have only one stormblade proc. Nevertheless, it gets higher damage than wllly.
                        This does not make sense either.

If this is the logic ... the two stormblade procs of wllly are no problem.
                        two stormblade procs < one stormblade procs

Comment

• Originally posted by Fact View Post
                          Mirror damage must be shown in the statistics.
                          This user wears a blink and passes the test.
                          But it is not listed in statistics.
                          122TL, 124TL See statistics.

I was also puzzled by this, I will not argue. So far, I'm guessing it has to do with the kind of boss. Magroth's, Kara's and Elban's attacks can be directed in the desired direction, allowing you to keep the mirror. At the same time to control the attacks of both dragons is quite difficult, and mirrors are often themselves run under the hit / fall to the burning ground, dying from the poison Nova. I noticed that the main damage of the mirrors falls on the boss battle phase. So if they were quickly killed, they couldn't deal much damage. And as I understand it, the statistics do not show damage less than 1 billion. I may be wrong, but so far I think so. Also, if you take a calculator and add the damage of all abilities and compare it with the total damage, you can see a tiny difference that is not included in the statistics. And I think that's mirror damage.
                          Last edited by Nekromant; 01-06-2019, 09:20 AM.
                          Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekromant View Post

I was also puzzled by this, I will not argue. So far, I'm guessing it has to do with the kind of boss. Magroth's, Kara's and Elban's attacks can be directed in the desired direction, allowing you to keep the mirror. At the same time to control the attacks of both dragons is quite difficult, and mirrors are often themselves run under the hit / fall to the burning ground, dying from the poison Nova. I noticed that the main damage of the mirrors falls on the boss battle phase. So if they were quickly killed, they couldn't deal much damage. And as I understand it, the statistics do not show damage less than 1 billion. I may be wrong, but so far I think so.
                            The leaderboard stats does show damage less than 1 bil what it doesn't show is damage less than 1%...simple - blink mirrors dealt less than 1% of the damage..therefore it isn't displayed in the stats Fact

Comment

• Originally posted by M@rk View Post

The leaderboard stats does show damage less than 1 bil what it doesn't show is damage less than 1%...simple - blink mirrors dealt less than 1% of the damage..therefore it isn't displayed in the stats Fact
                              So I was almost right. But I'm ashamed, I forgot that at lower trials the damage is less and therefore the binding to 1 billion is wrong. My bad.
                              Last edited by Nekromant; 01-06-2019, 09:28 AM.
                              Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

• The damage statistics vary depending on bosses..Compare Wllly's 124 stats with Nekro's 124 stats. You'll find similarity.

Comment

Working...
                                X