Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closed Beta for Hometown + Act IV (Android only)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bamboo gui View Post
    ...can you tell me how long?
    Hopefully this coming week or next.

Comment

• Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      For official release?

Sorry, but this sounds too optimistic to me, unless there are fixes for issues logged already in place - or that it's a "nope, we changed it to do that."

If it's for an update to open beta, then ok...
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• I agree Nhat . A lot of bugs. Many that are not merely QoL and many more that are.

And nearly zero communication from Devs.

I hate to point out the elephant in the room but they seem to be in cash cow mode = little re-investment. Yeah, they finally released Act IV and the Hometown, but according to posts back then, it had been essentially done since about Dec/Jan/Feb (I forget exactly when). Since the bug-riddled beta dropped about a month ago, they've fixed only a couple of minor things.
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
        ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
        ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
        ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

That might be next week or next next week

Comment

• I hope they do go live with it. At least i will be able to play on PC again.

Comment

• Originally posted by techizhong View Post

That might be next week or next next week

Comment

• Originally posted by 1161094078@qq.com View Post
                I see the hard work and heart put into this post. 1161094078@qq.com for president!
                I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

• Open exchange,the gems are too uneven,there are many, but some are rare.

Comment

• 4th act i need English to Chinese translation

Comment

4th act i need English to Chinese translation
                      This will take some time probably. But the new content is to be translated, if nothing has changed.
                      I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                      Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

• ​The potion and the apple should be placed on top,this will make driving shorter,the most convenient, and there is no occlusion. The potion and apple on the right will be blocked by the right hand. Or the gesture on the right doesn't change, add two empty positions above, let's choose how to place it, because the gesture will be handled incorrectly and no potions and apples are available.

Comment

• 为楼上的赞一个,666

Comment

为楼上的赞一个,666
                            Huh? This translates to "For the upstairs one, 666". I'm guessing the first part refers to the previous post, but what's with the 666?

Comment

Huh? This translates to "For the upstairs one, 666". I'm guessing the first part refers to the previous post, but what's with the 666?
                              Certainly referring to the amount of years till multiplayer and pvp modes.

Comment

666 refers to a smooth or skilled gamer in Chinese

Comment

Working...
                                X