Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closed Beta for Hometown + Act IV (Android only)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please update the game soon.please hurry up and a new beginning,money is ready...

Comment

• Originally posted by techizhong View Post
      Please update the game soon.please hurry up and a new beginning,money is ready...
      Please update ios as soon as possible.
      请尽快更新ios,美元已经准备好了。

Comment

• How to change the potion and apple gestures

Comment

• Not sure if intentional, cant change monster levels as they are dropping low oevel gear on new act, also Gems pick up is poor you now have to run cliser to pick them up, might be my imagination of course, also you cant sell an item once you pick it up. To clear space only option is just drop it.
          nice update, keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Coda View Post
            I agree Nhat . A lot of bugs. Many that are not merely QoL and many more that are.

And nearly zero communication from Devs.

I hate to point out the elephant in the room but they seem to be in cash cow mode = little re-investment. Yeah, they finally released Act IV and the Hometown, but according to posts back then, it had been essentially done since about Dec/Jan/Feb (I forget exactly when). Since the bug-riddled beta dropped about a month ago, they've fixed only a couple of minor things.
            Far from it, we are actually hiring two new programmers to speed things up. The lack of communication from the last week is due to us being busy at a game conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
              The lack of communication from the last week is due to us being busy at a game conference.
              It's your game. Do what you want.

But your prior posts were 27-Aug, which was 6 weeks ago. And if you have a mobile device, posting a brief update during "travel" is possible and takes little time.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
              ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
              ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
              ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

• the potion and apple is really very bad

Comment

• Originally posted by techizhong View Post
                  the potion and apple is really very bad
                  非常非常坏

Comment

• Originally posted by 1161094078@qq.com View Post

非常非常坏
                    老铁,你这翻译666呀

Comment

• Now,I only keep sign in everyday,beause I can't go further in the trial mode and story mode. Mabye update the coming release version can help me .Hope it come soon.
                      Last edited by bamboo gui; 10-11-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Just downloaded the beta version. Big mistake. I perfer the original version way more. Its simpler and easier to manage loot. Not looking forward to it but i guess ill manage. One of my favourite games. I guess ill get used to it
                        Friend Code: YESU BAKO SODU 5281
                        Hero name: Cannibal
                        Warrior lvl 70
                        CL 510

My house got jacked
                        my friends are on crack
                        I cant get a job cuz my arms show trax

Comment

• Another calm week

Comment

• So i put this game down in June, had a big move coming up and didn't have time to grind in anything but RL. I was hoping to come back to... anything? We're pretty much at the abandonware stage now I guess.

Comment

• Aesthetician yep something is wrong but the Devs are ghosting the Forum. Nothing for 6 weeks, then one brief post then silence again.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                              ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
                              ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
                              ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

• 我等的花儿都谢了。

Comment

Working...
                                X