Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closed Beta for Hometown + Act IV (Android only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seth.underwood View Post
    Great news!
    Item seller does not hide items anymore.

Jewel crafting: still does not have selling.
    Hunter: life on hit does not work properly yet.
    Mage: abnormal arcane bolt after using arc lightning is not fixed yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      Working on getting the info.
      Unfortunately, all I got out of Adrian was "fixed localizations, bug and crash fixes".

Comment

Unfortunately, all I got out of Adrian was "fixed localizations, bug and crash fixes".
        Thanks for trying Travis. Hopefully the devs will be more forthcoming with details once it goes live. Any word on when the release will finally hit all platforms? Supposedly it was to hit last week, then there was a setback with Google Play. What's the status this week and into next?
        Zudd - ROZU XEGO RENU 7869

Comment

• Originally posted by Zudd View Post
          Thanks for trying Travis. Hopefully the devs will be more forthcoming with details once it goes live. Any word on when the release will finally hit all platforms? Supposedly it was to hit last week, then there was a setback with Google Play. What's the status this week and into next?
          November 10th is a hard deadline, so it will be by then or sooner. I'll know more after our meeting tomorrow morning (Pacific).

Comment

November 10th is a hard deadline...
            Even those can be broken. Still one may hope.
            ~~~
            Any info on the '18' update that dropped?
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
            Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

• Oooh the 10th, I'm on PC, can't wait for this!!!! woohoo!

Comment

• Those who've been on the Beta, I'm almost through a jewellery grind with a fair number of "perfect" uncommons, and some brilliant gemstones. Am I better desperately completing these and fusing and using these up before the 10th or waiting till after the upgrade? Or doesn't it matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizbit View Post
                  Those who've been on the Beta, I'm almost through a jewellery grind with a fair number of "perfect" uncommons, and some brilliant gemstones. Am I better desperately completing these and fusing and using these up before the 10th or waiting till after the upgrade? Or doesn't it matter?
                  No one knows. In a separate thread (Players Helping Players) you could post more details about your class, level, gear, stats. and goals. Prevailing opinions seem to lead towards "wait" but it's a gamble either way.
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                  Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

• The final stage in demeter crashes during the loading screen

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizbit View Post
                      Those who've been on the Beta, I'm almost through a jewellery grind with a fair number of "perfect" uncommons, and some brilliant gemstones. Am I better desperately completing these and fusing and using these up before the 10th or waiting till after the upgrade? Or doesn't it matter?
                      The current beta doesn't have any balancing changes, that we know of, so it wouldn't matter.

Edit:
                      It's the Balancing Patch, due roughly a month or so after Hometown goes live, that have people holding off on crafting jewelry and items.
                      Last edited by Nhat; 11-04-2018, 09:01 AM.
                      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• 233 days since I last opened the game. Decided to poke around and see what has been accomplished. Beautiful graphics in the new world, can't wait to play through it all.

But this though? We're still doing this...

The forum still doesn't properly send notification emails either, I had 8 notifications that I had no idea where there because there was no email.
                        Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 11-05-2018, 08:26 AM.
                        VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                        Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
                          233 days since I last opened the game. Decided to poke around and see what has been accomplished. Beautiful graphics in the new world, can't wait to play through it all.
                          Welcome back Don. Please consider this: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...no-cl-benefits

I had good fun going through Act IV on all classes in this fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coda View Post
                            Any info on the '18' update that dropped?
                            Nope. I wasn't given any info on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
                              But this though? We're still doing this...
                              Weird. I don't get reports of that anymore. Did you start with a fresh cache? It might just be a legacy thing since your account was established so long ago and hasn't seen any fresh use before now.

Comment

November 10th is a hard deadline, so it will be by then or sooner. I'll know more after our meeting tomorrow morning (Pacific).
                                Is this for everyone or just a beta update?

Comment

Working...
                                X