Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closed Beta for Hometown + Act IV (Android only)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zudd View Post
    Any word on when the release will finally hit all platforms? Supposedly it was to hit last week, then there was a setback with Google Play. What's the status this week and into next?
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    November 10th is a hard deadline, so it will be by then or sooner.
    Read the post.

Comment

• Oh and Travis (or anyone from development team) I believe DP planned a Secret Sheep Level, was it delayed because of Led leaving or cancelled overall?

I might be wrong and nothing was confirmed (I can't find the source anymore, but it was stated that „Team was planning something special for Led“). Just asking, because I would love to see something like this in Eternium...as some point.

Comment

• It was never a special level. I believe the plan was to add a sheep-like mob, but those plans were dropped when Led cut out.

Comment

• i am level 70, 199 champion, i am unable to continue with my gameplay on legendary. its saying i have to recomplete all of the levels again, i had almost competed all the levels, please fix, or give me the answer to fix myself.

Comment

• Your progress is all still there, but since we added Act IV, you need to complete the new content on the lower difficulties before you can get back to playing on the difficulty you were previously working on.

Comment

• Travis, any Dev notes/comments on .19 ?
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
              ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
              ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
              ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

• Originally posted by Coda View Post
                Travis, any Dev notes/comments on .19 ?
                From Discord:
                1.3.19 hotfix build:
                - LBs fix, you will now show up in the LBs when one of your companions is Endar or Robin
                - Event hero will now be successfully deleted
                - Music in Act IV

Comment

• I dont know if this is the right thread for this, but i just want to say that i play this beta since it start, i would tell that trials become harder and harder every update specially in 1.3.18 and .19, it was so so hard on this update that i cant proceed anymore and nothing to do, can you please get back the difficulty like it was before, please, im not playing since 1.3.18 comes and .19, because it was so hard. Still waiting for new update maybe something happen or maybe a mini event.. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by badstringbean View Post
                    I dont know if this is the right thread for this, but i just want to say that i play this beta since it start, i would tell that trials become harder and harder every update specially in 1.3.18 and .19, it was so so hard on this update that i cant proceed anymore and nothing to do, can you please get back the difficulty like it was before, please, im not playing since 1.3.18 comes and .19, because it was so hard. Still waiting for new update maybe something happen or maybe a mini event.. thanks
                    No known difficulty changes made. Unfortunately, bugs are probably the reason for your play-style difference.
                    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

• what new content? says i have completed them all...or do i have to go through every level from normal through legendary again?

Comment

• Originally posted by freddy2662 View Post
                        what new content? says i have completed them all...or do i have to go through every level from normal through legendary again?
                        Version 1.3 added Hometown (move all your UI stuff to NPCs), Act IV story maps and 2 new bosses to the Trials rotation. All you existing progress are kept, with the exception of Heroic and Legendary difficulties are now locked until you complete Act IV on Normal and Heroic, respectively - note that you'll only need to complete Act IV itself in each difficulty.
                        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• thanks for clarifying, i think the 2 quests for the first level is what got me confused.

Comment

Working...
                          X