Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closed Beta for Hometown + Act IV (Android only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Beta for Hometown + Act IV (Android only)

Hi all,

We've just made a beta build featuring the hometown and the 4th act in closed beta on Android.
    To join the closed beta you must join this Google+ community first:

https://plus.google.com/communities/...99834767100715

A more comprehensive release notes and known issues list is being compiled and will be posted on the forum. The important info:
    - level cap is not being increased
    - no nerfs (not intentional at least and hopefully not unintentional as well)
    - if you join the closed beta you cannot go back to the live version

Have fun and leave your feedback regarding this build on this thread.

• freddy2662
    replied
    thanks for clarifying, i think the 2 quests for the first level is what got me confused.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by freddy2662 View Post
    what new content? says i have completed them all...or do i have to go through every level from normal through legendary again?
    Version 1.3 added Hometown (move all your UI stuff to NPCs), Act IV story maps and 2 new bosses to the Trials rotation. All you existing progress are kept, with the exception of Heroic and Legendary difficulties are now locked until you complete Act IV on Normal and Heroic, respectively - note that you'll only need to complete Act IV itself in each difficulty.

Leave a comment:

• freddy2662
    replied
    what new content? says i have completed them all...or do i have to go through every level from normal through legendary again?

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    Originally posted by badstringbean View Post
    I dont know if this is the right thread for this, but i just want to say that i play this beta since it start, i would tell that trials become harder and harder every update specially in 1.3.18 and .19, it was so so hard on this update that i cant proceed anymore and nothing to do, can you please get back the difficulty like it was before, please, im not playing since 1.3.18 comes and .19, because it was so hard. Still waiting for new update maybe something happen or maybe a mini event.. thanks
    No known difficulty changes made. Unfortunately, bugs are probably the reason for your play-style difference.

Leave a comment:

• badstringbean
    replied
    I dont know if this is the right thread for this, but i just want to say that i play this beta since it start, i would tell that trials become harder and harder every update specially in 1.3.18 and .19, it was so so hard on this update that i cant proceed anymore and nothing to do, can you please get back the difficulty like it was before, please, im not playing since 1.3.18 comes and .19, because it was so hard. Still waiting for new update maybe something happen or maybe a mini event.. thanks

Leave a comment:

• ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.)
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post
    Travis, any Dev notes/comments on .19 ?
    From Discord:
    1.3.19 hotfix build:
    - LBs fix, you will now show up in the LBs when one of your companions is Endar or Robin
    - Event hero will now be successfully deleted
    - Music in Act IV

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    Travis, any Dev notes/comments on .19 ?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Your progress is all still there, but since we added Act IV, you need to complete the new content on the lower difficulties before you can get back to playing on the difficulty you were previously working on.

Leave a comment:

• freddy2662
    replied
    i am level 70, 199 champion, i am unable to continue with my gameplay on legendary. its saying i have to recomplete all of the levels again, i had almost competed all the levels, please fix, or give me the answer to fix myself.

Leave a comment:

replied
    It was never a special level. I believe the plan was to add a sheep-like mob, but those plans were dropped when Led cut out.

Leave a comment:

• Zealot
    replied
    Oh and Travis (or anyone from development team) I believe DP planned a Secret Sheep Level, was it delayed because of Led leaving or cancelled overall?

I might be wrong and nothing was confirmed (I can't find the source anymore, but it was stated that „Team was planning something special for Led“). Just asking, because I would love to see something like this in Eternium...as some point.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Zudd View Post
    Any word on when the release will finally hit all platforms? Supposedly it was to hit last week, then there was a setback with Google Play. What's the status this week and into next?
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    November 10th is a hard deadline, so it will be by then or sooner.
    Read the post.

Leave a comment:

• BENJAMIN KIM
    replied
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    November 10th is a hard deadline, so it will be by then or sooner. I'll know more after our meeting tomorrow morning (Pacific).
    Is this for everyone or just a beta update?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
    But this though? We're still doing this...
    Weird. I don't get reports of that anymore. Did you start with a fresh cache? It might just be a legacy thing since your account was established so long ago and hasn't seen any fresh use before now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X