No announcement yet.

Final leaderboards for ANB#4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all. What the hell is going on ?! Evgeny Volkoff from my team of admins of our community. We ourselves are actively fighting hackers/chiters and regularly send them to the ban. What the hell are you banned account of Eugeny? He is not to blame! Give him back the account and all its rewards! And plus one more blue box for nerves spent.
    Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (5400+ m.)
    Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play more than 3 years.
    Long Live Rock'n'Roll !!!

Comment

Thanks for the event and Congratulations to All players.I did not expect to get so easily the top 100, but it seems Garm has cut the top 100 of the warriors leaderboard.Was every day on work and decided that I wont have time for grinding gemstones to make at least one descent jewelry, so at the end push was with 3 crappies ,but instead I used few more XP boosters and got some more CL, which seems to work better for me in the current situation.
      Volkoff and other guys in the same situation - If its true that you were banned by mistake, I REALLY believe that Devs will investigate again and recover youre account, cause other way its just... not fair at least...And I imagine if it had happened to me, maybe will rage quit and never look back..
      @guys who use cheats, hacks and etc..: Lets think together - whos benefits from cheating?? -You for a day or two, ok might be a week, then you'll be banned! - So not a big deal in the long term! Devs - they waisting time to investigate and deal with the "smart and cunning" guys like you, then delete youre account..So again NO Benefits! Then the rest of the players , who play legitimately - we waiting the Devs to deal with you, instead they might fix something to improve the game..Again NO...And in the end all in all : Cheaters loosing time to cheat to make a fake account which will be deleted, Devs loosing time to deal with it, and we loosing time wating the previous..Not Benefits at all, just waisting time...The only logical reason why I think there are so many cheaters is that someone want to compromise the game so he can steer part of the player base...,because it's a good game, and there's a lot and worse games.
      ANB 1 - 78th.warrior/Trial 94/ Unreal
      ANB 2 - 48th.warrior/Trial 98/ Tazar
      ANB 3 - 37th.warrior/Trial 102/ Nomercy
      ANB 4 - 34th.warrior/Trial 98/ Rocknroll
      mobile
      VAMA CODI HEFE 5256

Comment

Originally posted by Thug Life View Post
        Korea dominating again ​​​​​​
        Congrats to everyone! GG boys.
        The new law making boosting illegal in Korea will be in effect by next ANB
        i think they should log time you are on game straight. If it passes xx hours report them to police!!!
        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

How to find out the reason for exclusion from the leaderboard? what exactly was the violation?

Comment

Anyway, my congratulations for all the players, who recieved their places on top 100!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkoff View Post
              This event sucks. Devs, WTF?!!! You've ban and delete my account, for no good reason?!!! It's your fault, your fuc@@@ bugs and your problem, not mine. Give me back my account!!
              What do you mean its their fault and their bugs? Do you admit you found a bug and didnt report it but instead exploited it to your advantage? If you really are innocent i believe you would have a better chance of getting your account back by contacting the devs directly, rather than having your friends like your post whilst demanding cboxes for the terrible trauma youve suffered.

Comment

Mmmmm... popcorn.
                CL 2K+
                Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

You'll need to share some with me lama75

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

The new law making boosting illegal in Korea will be in effect by next ANB
                    i think they should log time you are on game straight. If it passes xx hours report them to police!!!
                    Since we are over 7500 members now, I cannot take care all. But I have banned people who took advantage of cheating in every ANBs. So, I’m asking you what is the new law and why do you think our logged time matter? Do you have any clue or just try to be childish? I recommend you think before writing something in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Wllly View Post

Since we are over 7500 members now, I cannot take care all. But I have banned people who took advantage of cheating in every ANBs. So, I’m asking you what is the new law and why do you think our logged time matter? Do you have any clue or just try to be childish? I recommend you think before writing something in public.
                      Think he was goofing around, take it easy mate
                      ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
                      Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

Originally posted by Volkoff View Post
                        This event sucks. Devs, WTF?!!! You've ban and delete my account, for no good reason?!!! It's your fault, your fuc@@@ bugs and your problem, not mine. Give me back my account!!
                        The bugs are our fault - that's true. Exploiting the bugs is another story - you're not tricking the developers, you are tricking your fellow players. There are many other players who know about the bug but didn't use it, instead they've reported it.

Also, very important, ranting on the forums or blaming us will not help your case. It's much better to contact us privately if you think you've been treated unfairly. But to be clear: we know if you used Game Guardian, we know if you used scripting, and we know if you used an exploit to duplicate items. So please do a checklist of what you've used before contacting us.

If it's any consolation, we've banned players that spent a lot of real money in this game. That's how you know we have a zero tolerance policy against cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubaka View Post
                          How to find out the reason for exclusion from the leaderboard? what exactly was the violation?
                          Use the customer support feature from the game or send an email to help@makingfun.com stating your case.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryGold View Post
                            Мое имя для ANB#4 было - Rumarygold, warrior, я 96. Почему в таблице указано Vata?
                            There was a hiccup with the Warrior LB posted here. Everyone received their correct rewards, though. The posted LB will be updated soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

The bugs are our fault - that's true. Exploiting the bugs is another story - you're not tricking the developers, you are tricking your fellow players. There are many other players who know about the bug but didn't use it, instead they've reported it.

Also, very important, ranting on the forums or blaming us will not help your case. It's much better to contact us privately if you think you've been treated unfairly. But to be clear: we know if you used Game Guardian, we know if you used scripting, and we know if you used an exploit to duplicate items. So please do a checklist of what you've used before contacting us.

If it's any consolation, we've banned players that spent a lot of real money in this game. That's how you know we have a zero tolerance policy against cheating.
                              Adrian, we monitored Eugeny's progress every day. I can say with 100% confidence that he did not use bugs in the game. At least, he could not use bugs intentionally and deliberately. Our admin team could not get a dishonest player at all.
                              Once again I insist on returning his account and all awards to Eugeny!
                              Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (5400+ m.)
                              Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play more than 3 years.
                              Long Live Rock'n'Roll !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

Hi, Adrian! You know me, you know my attitude to cheaters. I would never stand up for the cheater. You made a mistake, your system made a mistake. Please deal with this, don't disregard it.
                                King of Android play
                                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Working...
                                X