Final leaderboards for ANB#4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting aside this incident.

I really appreciate the passionate Eternium community you guys created and are managing on VKontakte. I visit it from time to time since it was created, some years ago.
    It's a well managed community and I know for a fact you are actively monitoring and instructing players not to cheat. Our thanks for your efforts and I really wish this incident didn't happen .

Comment

Maybe the best mic drop I ever saw ^^^

Comment

Great job devs, professionally handled. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thats what you duplicated... O.o... i made a better one in a day...
          Total slaughter........total slaughter
          I won't leave a single monster alive...
          La De da De die........ Genocide
          La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

I can not and will not speak for everyone, I will speak for myself. I am not the administrator of the Russian-speaking community, but I am a simple player. A player who would not have reached half of the success, without the help of the guys from this community. Only thanks to their guides and tips I was able to get into the top 10 on both anb, in which I participated (anb # 3 and anb # 4). Only thanks to these guys is my main character in the top 20 players in his class. Only because of this I began to get pleasure not only from the game, but also from helping other players, helping in the development of the game. Yes, I didn’t find many bugs in the closed beta test, but I was glad to write about them here on the forum, and then these bugs were fixed. And the attitude to the use of cheats in our community is really very harsh. The administration is closely monitoring this. That's why I always take the side of people who helped me so much. And if there is at least a 0.000001% chance that it was some kind of failure, then I will believe in it. The community exists to help, not to abandon its people in trouble. About the threats, I can say that I am also not a supporter of such measures, but I can understand the reason - emotions. Personally, I have always been for justice, no matter who argues. If I was afraid of a ban, I would not write anything here. But my notions of gratitude and justice do not allow me to remain silent. And yet I always hope for a constructive solution to problems.
            Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
              As mentioned by Adrian, those that would like to dispute their exclusion and/or banning, please do so privately via email - that way, the team can give you a proper response. Posting things here and complaining only serves to increase the frustrations for everybody.

Yes, there were bugs during the event, same as with the normal game. Those who have been playing for a while knows what to expect, what is considered normal and what is suspected. I've reproduced multiple bugs/exploits in the past and recently, some are can be considered as "accidental" (especially for new players), others are quite involved, and I also tried to find ways to recover from the various issues, some you can, some you can't. Again, experienced players should know by now what to expect from the game.

So please, lodge your dispute to the exclusion, with as much detail as you can remember, if you think you "tripped" over a bug/exploit by accident, say so. Be honest, and please be respectful as well - it'll help everybody, including yourself.

To the various gaming group admins, and my apologies up front for any un-intended offence; It's hard to monitor people 24/7, and may only take 1 minute for a player to take advantage of a bug/exploit in the game. Players also forget things, especially after a week long session of focused gaming, and in the worst case, players lie. Game logs don't lie, players may...

To those not involved, please leave the topic alone, adding commentaries only further agitates those already feeling frustrated.

Just my thoughts, and again, my apologies for any offences, non were intended. Thank you.

Edit:
              Just wanted to add my thanks to the various gaming group admins for their work, it's not easy looking after a group for anything, and your time and effort to help players with the game is greatly appreciated.
              Hi, Nhat!

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for your attention and that you've noticed that the tones of mine and Eugeny were too rude. If talk about threats, I know you mean my words which are "The storm is coming. Get ready.", there is no threats at all, I didn't mean any bad things and so on, actually I can say to you, that soon you will understand what I mean by this words, and again - nothing bad. Also, I'd like to say sorry to you, Devs and other players for my tone in the previous post, because I understand that words said by this tone show Admins of our community from bad side. But what has been said can't be canceled, I said what I said because of bad mood about all this situation with Eugeny's account.

Also, there are a few topics which I'd like to talk about.

BUGS IN THE GAME
              As my collegue said, there are no secrets that version 1.3.x is full of bugs. I've never used any of known bugs for all the time I play Eternium, it's about 8 months. And we, as Admins, trying to prevent using bugs by our community, we monitore Forum, we do posts in our group with the information about bugs (actually, we do posts about all the news of Eternium). But now we faced with the problem when players even don't know they using some kind of bugs. Some guys above said that duplicate items is a such kind of bug which can't be using without knowledge about it, and I don't agree with them. Adding a new content in the game add new bugs also, and add a new ways to using old bugs. It's like a window and wallpaper. You pasted new wallpaper and opened the window, as a result of this action the wallpaper peeled off, then you changed the window and pasted wallpaper again, you didn't open the window at this time but wallpaper peeled off again, because of here is a big hole between the window and the wall. You know?
              If talk about exactly this situation, Bassprayer have already said about possible reasons of what is happening.

SOLUTION WITH EUGENY'S ACCOUNT
              I hope such situation will not happen again with anybody. In my opinion to solve the problem now both Devs and Eugeny should talk to each other. Here or in private doesn't matter. This is a Forum and players can talk about any topics. If a player have a question, Devs must to give a whole answer to it, and doesnt matter where in PM or in public posts. That kind of relation shows that Devs are intresterd in players, in justice and there is nothing to hide from all of us.

MY QUESTIONS TO THE DEVS.
              In my previous post I've asked a few questions. And they are not rhetorical questions. I'm still want to see the answers to them from Devs.
              ​​​
              Best whishes,
              rifLeR

Comment

As I said, I'm really grateful to your community. I know how helpful it is to new players and to us as game developers.
                Trust me when I say we don't ban players easily. The process of flagging users is automated, we have a script parsing the data and assigning players a cheater score.
                That's the automated part. Then Liana and I are personally checking the "not so suspect" users manually. Needless to say that's a tedious and time consuming activity. As CragHack said, that time would be better spent elsewhere. But such is life, we devote that time to make sure we don't ban users by mistake. And we are ready to recognize a mistake if we make one.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                  As I said, I'm really grateful to your community. I know how helpful it is to new players and to us as game developers.
                  Trust me when I say we don't ban players easily. The process of flagging users is automated, we have a script parsing the data and assigning players a cheater score.
                  That's the automated part. Then Liana and I are personally checking the "not so suspect" users manually. Needless to say that's a tedious and time consuming activity. As CragHack said, that time would be better spent elsewhere. But such is life, we devote that time to make sure we don't ban users by mistake. And we are ready to recognize a mistake if we make one.
                  Hello, Adrian!

Those ring is a big surprise for all of our Admins, even for Eugeny. Now we are triyng to find out what might happend. Eugeny says that he has never duplicated the ring or any other items. And I believe him, because I know how Eugeny plays and I know how he relates to cheaters or bugs users.
                  Also, thank you for your patience and giving an answers.

Best whishes,
                  rifLeR
                  Last edited by rifLeR; 12-15-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Smh....He even provided you with proof...Good job devs with keeping cheaters at bay...what more is there to talk about rifLeR we all can see now the exploits or in your version "bug" he used, since he started his rants here why take it to private message now after the exploit he used is public...
                    ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
                    Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

@eungeny .. Man I donno who you are and what you did ...aside you've dragged down dyoma's name... I've not played long but seen him do catch a cheater with one look on stats page in discord.. reaction time was less than 1 sec..
                      Plus to duplicate something like that... Adrian called it perfect but that's a failure ... U___U ... You suck ..
                      Total slaughter........total slaughter
                      I won't leave a single monster alive...
                      La De da De die........ Genocide
                      La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

Originally posted by rifLeR View Post

Hello, Adrian!

Those ring is a big surprise for all of our Admins, even for Eugeny. Now we are triyng to find out what might happend. Eugeny says that he has never duplicated the ring or any other items. And I believe him, because I know how Eugeny plays and I know how he relates to cheaters or bugs users.
                        Also, thank you for your patience and giving an answers.

Best whishes,
                        rifLeR
                        Bro its game over. Do you honestly believe your friend out of nowhere had a close to perfect ring in his ANB inventory and didnt think twice about it? Either youre very loyal or very stupid. As devs said its not the kind of bug you just happen to stumble upon and its certainly not the kind of bug you dont notice. The evidence is clear, the verdict has been given.

And the fact that devs are willing to even consider anything less than a perma ban is outrageous to me. People spend a lot of cash in these events and cheating should not be rewarded or allowed in any way. In a case like this there has to be a noticeably punishment and not just a slap on the wrist. Thats my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by M@rk View Post
                          Smh....He even provided you with proof...Good job devs with keeping cheaters at bay...what more is there to talk about rifLeR we all can see now the exploits or in your version "bug" he used, since he started his rants here why take it to private message now after the exploit he used is public...
                          Boy, if you can't think critically, if you don't read all the posts and if you can't catch the main topic we trying to say, so please don't write anything in public.

Comment

Originally posted by rifLeR View Post

Boy, if you can't think critically, if you don't read all the posts and if you can't catch the main topic we trying to say, so please don't write anything in public.
                            My CR maybe low but I ain't duplicating rings to get it to 45%...right on topic?
                            ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
                            Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

Hi there

Do You think these two rings are irresistible proof? OK..

Now ask yourself three questions:

1) Why would I «duplicate» so BAD ring?
                              2) Why I didn’t sell it after ANB? Because this is proof. Isn't it?
                              3) Do you really think I was ready to risk my 2035 CL for 1 C-box? I ranked №75 in ANB’s Warriors LB.

This is bug and it will appear more than once.

DEVs, I’m sure you know about it, but tell nothing about it.

And you wrote about REPEATED DUPLICATION. WHERE IS IT?

I’m keep arguing I’m innocent. So and in no other way.

You can think what you want. All of you.

It's not about my account and not about the time I spent in the game.

It’s not about me at all.

The point is justice. It can happen with any of you. Think about it…

Regards
                              Last edited by Volkoff; 12-15-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

@Everyone, I'd like to ask you for less criticism towards Eugeny and for less emotional responses in general. Please don't throw injuries around.

The way I see it the temptation to duplicate an item is huge, and a player might do it in a momentary lapse of reason. And only one item was duplicated. The case would have been a warning, no event reward, duplicate item removed along with the original in a more standard situation.

I have cases that duplicated entire sets and celestial boxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X