Final leaderboards for ANB#4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
    @Everyone, I'd like to ask you for less criticism towards Eugeny and for less emotional responses in general. Please don't throw injuries around.

The way I see it the temptation to duplicate an item is huge, and a player might do it in a momentary lapse of reason. And only one item was duplicated. The case would have been a warning, no event reward, duplicate item removed along with the original in a more standard situation.

I have cases that duplicated entire sets and celestial boxes.
    Adrian, you've ban my account without wornings. No worning, no mail, nothing...Befor my friends started to write there. Why me?

I'm ready to offer apologies for words in my first post. It's no good. But I'm not a cheater. Ban… that's an overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkoff
      I'm ready to offer apologies for words in my first post. It's no good. But I'm not a cheater. Ban… that's an overkill.
      Please tell me how by accident you find a legendary ring in your event character's inventory and decide to use it. There no way on earth that you can not tell that it is from another character and you know you didn't craft it but it's there somehow.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Please tell me how by accident you find a legendary ring in your event character's inventory and decide to use it. There no way on earth that you can not tell that it is from another character and you know you didn't craft it but it's there somehow.
        Dear Potato,

Nobody asked your opinion. I asked Adrian.

Comment

21 players from mage lb for ANB 4 got removed from top 100, If my numbers are correct...A few from BH and Warrior LB as well...no one comes start accusing devs and disrespecting fellow participants over their own little mistakes, regardless whatever punishment they received...I think if devs perma banned anyone for that this dude should make a top spot in the list agree with Thug Life anything less than that would be outrageous
          ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
          Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

bug..
            It's a developer's mistake ...
            Somehow bugs can not be tolerated.
            Whether it's accidental or intentional ...

Eventually fair players get hurt.

Whether accident or intentional, the problem with using the bug should depend on the developer's judgment and decision.
            Bugs are bad after all.
            Last edited by Fact; 12-15-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Even if the item was duplicated by mistake (which is unlikely), a clear advantage in a competitive event wasn't reported. All he had to do was send an email or a PM and say "Hey, I somehow have an extra perfect ring" BEFORE the event was over. If you notice something like that (that could be seen as cheating), report it.

If I got into my car and there was a handgun on the front seat, I wouldn't be like, "sweet, a free handgun." I'd report it to the authorities because I know it's not mine. The same goes for a bag of cash.

Comment

Can we just stop here? What’s the point? It is a game. Just enjoy it. Each game has their rule which is develops made. If you violate their rule then they have to follow their procedures. I’m not always agree with developers, but since I’m playing their game and their rule, we can suggest but we cannot force them following our tastes. Enjoy what you have been given, or just walk away.

Comment

@Everyone

Okay, guys. Now the situation is that we all found out the duplicated ring, thanks to Adrian, that is what we were trying to find out.
                  But there are still a few moments that most of you don't want to see, to understand, to ask yourself.

1. What're the reasons for Eugeny to duplicate such a bad ring?
                  He's ranked #75 in Warriors LB. That is not even top-25! Tell me at least one reason of risking his account with 2035 CL for that ring or a place in LB. Yes, there is a duplicated ring. Did he that on purpose? I belive he didn't. And I don't see any reasons to not believe him. That ring is a surprise for all of Admins. We DON'T know in what way it might happen if we talk about an accident. If you have even a drop of logic, you will realise that there are no any adequate reasons to duplicate a ring. Travis says about necessity to bug report. He's right. But what if a person DON'T know about duplicated items in his inventory?

2. bassprayer offered possible reasons for what happened. One of those reasons is some critical error in the game, that allows to duplicate items even without attention of a player. Is it possible? Sure. As already said version 1.3.x is full of bugs both new and old bugs, also there are might exsist new ways of using old bugs, that can be not known even by Devs. But most of you prefer one template opinion to think about other ways of existing bugs.

3. Adrian, now I asked you. What's next? There weren't any wornings, any messages to e-mail for Eugeny. Just ban.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Volkoff View Post

Dear Potato,

Nobody asked your opinion. I asked Adrian.
                    Since you brought your problem in public, everybody can see what you are talking and everybody have right to reply on what you said. If you don’t want it, send PM to Developers instead of bring it out and asking some public consent.

Comment

Originally posted by rifLeR View Post
                      @Everyone

Okay, guys. Now the situation is that we all found out the duplicated ring, thanks to Adrian, that is what we were trying to find out.
                      But there are still a few moments that most of you don't want to see, to understand, to ask yourself.

He's ranked #75 in Warriors LB. That is not even top-25! Tell me at least one reason of risking his account with 2035 CL for that ring or a place in LB. Yes, there is a duplicated ring. Did he that on purpose? I belive he didn't. And I don't see any reasons to not believe him. That ring is a surprise for all of Admins. We DON'T know in what way it might happen if we talk about an accident. If you have even a drop of logic, you will realise that there are no any adequate reasons to duplicate a ring. Travis says about necessity to bug report. He's right. But what if a person DON'T know about duplicated items in his inventory?

2. bassprayer offered possible reasons for what happened. One of those reasons is some critical error in the game, that allows to duplicate items even without attention of a player. Is it possible? Sure. As already said version 1.3.x is full of bugs both new and old bugs, also there are might exsist new ways of using old bugs, that can be not known even by Devs. But most of you prefer one template opinion to think about other ways of existing bugs.

3. Adrian, now I asked you. What's next? There weren't any wornings, any messages to e-mail for Eugeny. Just ban.

Regards
                      1.good or bad doesn’t matter, you are loosing the point. Duplicated ring has been found. That’s all.
                      2. I know how to do it. It cannot be happened by chance.
                      Yes, I tested it with another account and then reported it.
                      3.There is a worning. Look at the announcement > Ban policy for cheaters & exploiters.

Comment

Originally posted by Wllly View Post

1.good or bad doesn’t matter, you are loosing the point. Duplicated ring has been found. That’s all.
                        2. I know how to do it. It cannot be happened by chance.
                        Yes, I tested it with another account and then reported it.
                        3.There is a worning. Look at the announcement > Ban policy for cheaters & exploiters.
                        That is exactly what I mean by words of template opinion. Good bye, boy. You can't say something new or something reasonable.

Comment

well thats easy... He's not a good player

​​​​​​
                          offered possible reasons for what happened. One of those reasons is some critical error in the game, that allows to duplicate items even without attention of a player. Is it possible? Sure. As already said version 1.3.x is full of bugs both new and old bugs, also there are might exsist new ways of using old bugs, that can be not known even by Devs. But most of you prefer one template opinion to think about other ways of existing bugs.
                          Easy... Out of 5000+ mages ..idk number of BH and warriors.. lets assume 20,000 .. he was the only one to get this critical error... You know our problems were kara being too difficult or garm spawning in weird areas or rng
                          Bugs were AL not giving haste to AB
                          And few more found by coda..
                          Last edited by Beelzebub; 12-15-2018, 06:43 PM.
                          Total slaughter........total slaughter
                          I won't leave a single monster alive...
                          La De da De die........ Genocide
                          La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

I'm out of popcorn again! Zudd
                            CL 2K+
                            Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                            TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

That is exactly what I mean by words of template opinion. Good bye, boy. You can't say something new or something reasonable.
                              He thought "critically"; gave logical and reasonable answers...Drop it now dude...If anything try treating others with a bit of respect
                              ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
                              Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

Don't worry lama75, this should have us covered for a while...

Comment

Working...
                                X