Explaining the crafting system - goals and features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
    Why can't I enchant my legendary necronomicon with ruin of the storm ?
    in one version of the beta test it was allowed. At the moment, this can not be done. The developers promised to resolve this issue, but did not specify how.

Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekromant View Post

in one version of the beta test it was allowed. At the moment, this can not be done. The developers promised to resolve this issue, but did not specify how.
      Ask Wllly to sell his Celestial, mail him a new cube. Also, make all Celestials roll attribute max values directly.

Comment

Wllly probably enchanted his necronomicon early when the enchantments were released (when enchants on tomes were allowed). It is not possible to enchant tomes with Rune of the Storm in this latest version. I would certainly hope that the devs do something about this so as to make it fair to everyone else. This has misled people to think that tome enchants are possible and them making an extra Rune of the Storm.

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

Ask Wllly to sell his Celestial, mail him a new cube. Also, make all Celestials roll attribute max values directly.
        I believe the devs can make changes to things like this (remove a current enchant and replace it with a new enchant) to save all the trouble.
        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
        Sanctum -
        Ranked 35 [Trial 114] CL2000
        Sanctumx - Ranked 10 in ANB 4 [Trial 104] CL1450

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
          I believe the devs can make changes to things like this (remove a current enchant and replace it with a new enchant) to save all the trouble.
          We can't modify existing items.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
            You can either ask wllly to 'remove' the enchant by using another enchant or remove the item from use I assume. Both should result in the leaderboard being reset for wllly or just reset all the leaderboards like we have asked. Either way, it is not fair to others and to have him as a top 2 with a non-attainable item (this 'bug' was only in beta I assume) is not healthy for the game. Not to mention it is the single most helpful damage item in the game currently for effort put in.
            (This is also not necessarily directed at you travis since I know you can only do limited things)
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
            Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Or, I could log into Wllly's account, sell the item, send him another cube, and we reset the whole LB. It's up to Adrian (Developer) how it's handled.

Comment

Or, I could log into Wllly's account, sell the item, send him another cube, and we reset the whole LB. It's up to Adrian (Developer) how it's handled.
                It appears to me Wllly used some Celestial Orbs on that Necro prior to logging the result and may have used more since. That should be addressed as well?

And there may be many other players with a similar Necro, not just him. You're going to find them all?
                Last edited by Coda; 01-03-2019, 11:08 PM.
                VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

And wasn’t there something about the exploited perfect/near perfect items, which will also affect the current leaderboard and future leaderboards if they aren’t dealt with as well?

Comment

I think the storm option on a tomb is ok. Based on what I tested, 2 options of storm is not really different from one storm option on mage. Also, the tomb is not technically categorized as a defender since it already has damage parameter on it. I wish everyone can inchant storm on their tomb and see it’s not because of 2 options of storms but their technical problem.

Comment

I'm starting to play around with crafting and I am quite lost. I have a few (possibly noob) questions, so if anyone could help by answering or pointing to the discussion that these might be already covered, I would appreciate it.

1. Where can I see that crafting level everyone is talking about? How can I raise it?
                      2. Is there a place where I can see all the recipes that I have obtained?
                      3. Can the NPC offer a recipe that I have already obtained? Just concerned that I might buy a recipe when I already have it - is that possible?
                      4. Is there a feature that allows you to see what you will get by salvaging an item, before you salvage it? A preview similar to the one in jewelry crafting, where it shows you what your item will look like before you hit "fuse".
                      5. Can I get all raw materials by running trials, or are there any that can only be obtained otherwise (e.g. salvaging specific items, running specific campaign locations, killing specific bosses, etc.)

Thanks, everyone

P.S. It appears that crafting achieved what ActIV couldn't (bring me back on the game )
                      I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
                        I'm starting to play around with crafting and I am quite lost. I have a few (possibly noob) questions, so if anyone could help by answering or pointing to the discussion that these might be already covered, I would appreciate it.

1. Where can I see that crafting level everyone is talking about? How can I raise it?
                        2. Is there a place where I can see all the recipes that I have obtained?
                        3. Can the NPC offer a recipe that I have already obtained? Just concerned that I might buy a recipe when I already have it - is that possible?
                        4. Is there a feature that allows you to see what you will get by salvaging an item, before you salvage it? A preview similar to the one in jewelry crafting, where it shows you what your item will look like before you hit "fuse".
                        5. Can I get all raw materials by running trials, or are there any that can only be obtained otherwise (e.g. salvaging specific items, running specific campaign locations, killing specific bosses, etc.)

Thanks, everyone

P.S. It appears that crafting achieved what ActIV couldn't (bring me back on the game )
                        1. The crafting level is at the top of the window, it looks like an exp bar n says ur level. And u raise it by crafting gear only, so it will not raise if ur just making materials.
                        2. The only way is to select something to craft n click on unique n it will show if it's locked or not, there's no master list or anything to view.
                        3. No, once u get recipe from a npc that one will not show up again. So u don't have to worry about buying something you already have.
                        4. No there's no salvage preview right now, would be nice if it was something that is implemented into the game tho, would be cool to see for sure what a certain item will yield when salvaged.
                        5. Most of ur mats will be obtained by salvaging gear (so far from what I have noticed is that set and legendary gear have a chance to give u the more rare of the mats), tho yes u can find some basic stuff in trials or in the regular act stages.

I think that answers everything u asked. I hope it helps ya
                        Last edited by Fightthepower1; 01-04-2019, 12:20 PM.
                        YIFO WULU QESA 2324

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
                          Click here... or click my signature...
                          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
                          --------------------------------------
                          See my endgame heroes build...
                          How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                          New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                          How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
                          My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Okay Travis. Thanks for the clarification.
                            YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                            Sanctum -
                            Ranked 35 [Trial 114] CL2000
                            Sanctumx - Ranked 10 in ANB 4 [Trial 104] CL1450

Comment

Working...
                            X