Release Notes 1.3.33 - Android Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release Notes 1.3.33 - Android Beta

Fixed a crash happening when resuming a saved level.
    Difficulty is not longer reset when travelling through the town portal.
    Companions can now be managed in your character screen.
    Custom jewelry boxes no longer roll random stats.
    Added two more stash tabs.
    Fixed Garm poison nova visual effect.
    Garm does its best now to place buff clouds inside playable area.
    Various other bug fixes.

The build will be live shortly on all platforms if everything goes fine in this beta.

Some more info, new Stash pages costs 900 Gems to unlock, giving you 2 rows. Additional rows are unlocked with Gold, don't have full total, since I'm out of Gold, haha.

3rd row of 5th page:
    Screenshot_2019-01-16-06-53-02.png

3rd row of 6th page:
    Screenshot_2019-01-16-06-53-07.png
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      Some more info, new Stash pages costs 900 Gems to unlock, giving you 2 rows. Additional rows are unlocked with Gold, don't have full total, since I'm out of Gold, haha.
      Stash page 5, the rows cost 17k, 34k, 51k, and 68000 gold respectively.

Stash page 6, the costs are similarly multiples of 26k
      Last edited by Coda; 01-15-2019, 09:31 PM.
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

17k, 34k, 51k, and 68000 .
        Why did you write xxK and then write out 68000?
        Just curious, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything.
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          Is that 1800 gems in total to unlock? Hope you can jog my memory but are stash pages also offered at reduced cost during an ANB? And will this apply to all heroes if unlocked by the event hero? Thanks.
          MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
          Warrior - Mobile

Comment

Originally posted by NeoSamurai View Post
            Is that 1800 gems in total to unlock? Hope you can jog my memory but are stash pages also offered at reduced cost during an ANB? And will this apply to all heroes if unlocked by the event hero? Thanks.
            Yes, 1800 Gems to unlock the 2 added pages, and you only need to do it once for your account since the Stash is shared for all the Heroes. So that's a total of 3100 Gems to fully unlock all Stash pages (you get 1st and 2nd page for free) Similarly for the Gold costs to unlock additional rows for each of those pages.

ANB Stash is separate from the main account, and in previous ANBs, ALL pages were already unlocked, with 2 rows each, you only need to unlock the additional rows for the various pages with Gold. Note that the Event Stash is removed after the event, and you'll have to use Gold to unlock the rows again for the next event.
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
              Why did you write xxK and then write out 68000?
              Just curious, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything.
              I use the SI system, where lower case k (kilo) means 1000. Upper case K (which is what you wrote), I do not use. Some people still use "M" (roman numeral system) for 1000, but that gets confusing because upper case M in the SI system is mega, or million.

Writing out one of the numbers, it was then obvious without stating it, that my "k" meant 1000s.

(Well, you asked...)
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Writing out one of the numbers, it was then obvious without stating it, that my "k" meant 1000s.
                I was referring to this change between all the numbers and the last number. Not what the k stood for
                ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Confirmed the placement of buff clouds
                  were improved. And the poison nova effect too is better as it not cause lag.

edit1: there is a scenario though that clouds will overlap. I don't know if this is a good thing or what (cause you can get both the effects of the buff). So if I were to summon garm, I'll do it in tight places like this.

Screenshot_2019_0116_193916.jpg

edit2: But it really does its best to summon the buff clouds on navigable space.

Screenshot_2019_0116_194039.jpg
                  Last edited by Altheo 42; 01-16-2019, 11:49 AM.
                  Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by NeoSamurai View Post

ANB stash tabs start fully unlocked (you only have to pay the gold costs to increase the number of rows in each tab), but only apply to your event character (since the stash is separate from your main heroes anyway).

EDIT: which is what Nhat said. Sorry.

Comment

Android Beta just updated to v34
                      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Android Beta just updated to v34
                        Crafting material can be stacking up more than 100,000 now. I don’t know the limit yet.

Comment

Is it my flawed perception, or are there now fewer overall mob-monsters, in a trial?

Have been running trial 92 (mobile) quite a bit lately. With v33 and v34, I seem to have to sweep the map much more thoroughly, or backtrack, killing all monsters, to get the boss to summon, and then there are fewer left over to go mop up if I care to try to do so.

Seems to be a noticeable significant change. Bad perception on my part? Or is it real and intended / unintended ?

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

No change to the amount of monsters in trials. We nerfed their damage reflect and damage amplify auras a bit.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification!
                              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                              X