Release Notes 1.3.33 - Android Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
    we are *only talking about issues still observed in latest Beta, 1.3.34 as of this writing*.
    1.3.34 is actually live for all platforms, so not Beta anymore.

1) Arc Lightning AS bonus not affecting Arcane Bolts
    Latest info seems to suggests that the problem is with Arcane Bolts itself not working properly at high Attack Speed, and not necessarily due to the Arc Lightning combo - the boost from AL just makes it more obvious.

Wllly, you have noticed some LoH issues with Rapid Fire (at least), yes? What's your perception of those in 1.3.34?
    Last test I did shows that Rapid Fire is triggering LoH, (posted in Coda's issues summary topic, can't find link right now) I'll do a full LoH/ability proc test run for all 3 classes...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Jose Sarmento Nhat here is the summary list of issues we saw (see) in v1.3.__

​​​​​​https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-__#post117121
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
        1.3.34 is actually live for all platforms, so not Beta anymore.
        Fair enough - but I did & do mean "latest Beta". As in, when there's a new Beta and some of these issues are fixed, they get removed from the list then, rather than at the later point in time when said Beta (or a subsequent one) gets pushed to Live.

Minor distinction there, but I feel you can appreciate it.

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
        Last test I did shows that Rapid Fire is triggering LoH, (posted in Coda's issues summary topic, can't find link right now) I'll do a full LoH/ability proc test run for all 3 classes...
        Note it might have been a red herring, and (perhaps) related instead with the "skills sometimes not executing" bug (issue #8 in my draft list). Maybe worth trying to find out a bit more about that one (#8) instead first.

A third potentially-related bug (== difference to pre-Hometown) is that abilities often (seem to) cause your character to stop attacking after their execution. I often suspect this to happen with my BH's Rapid Fire; the "skills not executing" issue I have observed on my Warrior (notably with Deadly Throw) and Mage (Blizzard).

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
          Jose Sarmento Nhat here is the summary list of issues we saw (see) in v1.3.__

​​​​​​https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-__#post117121
          Thanks. I can personally confirm that Deadly Throw still does not trigger Life on Hit, as of 1.3.34.

Comment

v35 is out on Google Play
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Whats the use of waiting for 8 hrs. just to get a key and this is all that the monster drops
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Ramon View Post
                Whats the use of waiting for 8 hrs. just to get a key and this is all that the monster drops

Well, it used to be worth it back in M&M days. As trials were added, things have changed a lot. But dungeons still haven't.

Comment

v35 is out on Google Play
                  Thought it was live, but looks like another beta release, or live just slower to update...

Text input changed, to fix keyboard issues on some Samsung devices. Although it ends up giving me a "full screen input" where I needed to enter in anything, with Android 4.4.4 (Samsung Galaxy J1 - SM-J100Y), input was working fine in previous versions.

Screenshot_2019-01-26-10-08-11.png

Oh well, hopefully it'll work for others who have been having issues.
                  Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Version 36 is on Google Play. Not sure if beta or live.

Last edited by Coda; 01-29-2019, 06:24 PM.
                    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Version 35 is on Google Play. Not sure if beta or live.
                      You mean 1.3.36.

1.3.35 is soooo last weekend...

Comment

Version 35 is on Google Play. Not sure if beta or live.
                        it's v1.3.36 beta...
                        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                        Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                        Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
                        Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                          You mean 1.3.36.
                          1.3.35 is soooo last weekend...
                          Yes, I stand corrected. Sorry about that.
                          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

What's new with the update?
                            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

hi admin can you include unique skin and with each skin unique abilities. tnx

Comment

Originally posted by rajamitra420 View Post
                                hi admin can you include unique skin and with each skin unique abilities. tnx
                                1. Post this (and similar things) here: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ck-suggestions
                                The chance for developers to notice your suggestion here are not very optimistic (although it is a post witch higher chance as it is a release note).

2. You might have not noticed yet, but the game already has thus called Set Items (see here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Armor). Each of these sets is different and comes with unique abilities.
                                I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                                Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Working...
                                X