No announcement yet.

1.3.46 Google Beta - Release Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose the ad limit would be OK if they keep one “off week” between bronze-silver and between silver-gold, and then increase the time between gold and the next bronze — say, to 4 weeks. This would yield 4x7x500 = 14K gems between event series (about 500 gems/day including the 100 gems/day subscription) and another 7K + 7K + 3.5K = 17.5K during the events and off weeks, or about 10K average per event. That’s probably enough, but it still doesn’t leave much for improving non-event characters.
    ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686
    CL1831 — Mobile only (iPad >>> Android phone)
    Dyoma’s Crown: 355

Hirza: Assault BH — XP farmer
    Sesuvi: ELR/GMC Mage — TL120
    Evicis: Defender/Blackguard Warrior — TL117
    Anrin: Assault/Tesla BH — TL118
    Sathena: Arcanist Mage — gold farmer

Comment

I like the whole update things except the daily limit part =S

Comment

I don't quite understand the reforging part: " they are still random but you get the same 3 choices for the first reforge, even if you somehow manage to repeat the first reforge. Same for the 2nd reforge, etc." When am I getting the same 3 choices and when do they change ?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
          The item budget in legendary and celestial boxes is now pre-determined. If you somehow manage to repeat the item creation, you would get the same stat values.

Reforging an item doesn't require you to be online anymore. The attributes and their values are generated deterministic on a per item and #reroll basis. E.g.: they are still random but you get the same 3 choices for the first reforge, even if you somehow manage to repeat the first reforge. Same for the 2nd reforge, etc.

We limited the number of ads viewed per day to 50.

Celestial Orbs from living items have been removed and living items cannot be enchanted with celestial orbs anymore.
          Thank You

Comment

Appreciate the changes, but..
            maybe the ad's/day limit can be changed to be weekly/monthly based.If at the current state its 50/day - this might be changed to 30x50= 1500/month..This way ppl like me, who dont have time to play everyday, might catch up during weekends/free days, etc..

Comment

SL and recast is repaired(Very good, this can save a lot of waste in real time)
              Is the medal to add luck options? People with high luck are more likely to get high values
              Finally: Limit 50 ads? Are you sure you are serious?
              Due to the limitations of SL and recasting, the demand for diamonds will grow geometrically, 50*5=250, I don’t know what 250 diamonds can do.

Comment

The item budget in legendary and celestial boxes is now pre-determined. If you somehow manage to repeat the item creation, you would get the same stat values.

Reforging an item doesn't require you to be online anymore. The attributes and their values are generated deterministic on a per item and #reroll basis. E.g.: they are still random but you get the same 3 choices for the first reforge, even if you somehow manage to repeat the first reforge. Same for the 2nd reforge, etc.

Celestial Orbs from living items have been removed and living items cannot be enchanted with celestial orbs anymore.
                SL and recast is repaired(Very good, this can save a lot of waste in real time)
                Is the medal to add luck options? People with high luck are more likely to get high values
                Finally: Limit 50 ads? Are you sure you are serious?
                Due to the limitations of SL and recasting, the demand for diamonds will grow geometrically, 50*5=250, I don’t know what 250 diamonds can do.

Comment

Thanks for addressing these issues, especially the daily limit. I understand that some players will be affected, but I cannot think of many workarounds for the exploiters who "outsourced" their ad viewing to a degree that allowed them to use enormous amounts of illegitimate gems.
                  Hopefully this will go live sooner rather than later, so that we don't see another ANB with gear that has been Celestial-Orb'ed to death.
                  I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
                    I don't quite understand the reforging part: " they are still random but you get the same 3 choices for the first reforge, even if you somehow manage to repeat the first reforge. Same for the 2nd reforge, etc." When am I getting the same 3 choices and when do they change ?
                    If you have been using Reforging properly, then changes does not affect you in any way:
                    • 1st reforge: you're given 3 choices, doesn't have what you want, you chose the best possible out of the 3
                    • 2nd reforge: new list of 3 choices, you chose the best out of the 3
                    • and so on until you get what you want, or decide to stop because you've spent too much Gems

Originally posted by CraggHack View Post
                    Appreciate the changes, but..
                    maybe the ad's/day limit can be changed to be weekly/monthly based.If at the current state its 50/day - this might be changed to 30x50= 1500/month..This way ppl like me, who dont have time to play everyday, might catch up during weekends/free days, etc..
                    This is actually a very good compromise to the change, same limit, just spread out over a larger time period.
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                      I believe the 50 daily ad limit was done fix an exploit. That is all that i can say about that.
                      Travis said in the past that the dev's don't like the ad's at all and wanted to remove them. And now we get a ad limit..
                      left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

Travis said in the past that the dev's don't like the ad's at all and wanted to remove them. And now we get a ad limit..
                        Actually, in other games I play, I hate ads, this is the only game which having ad is acceptable.
                        Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

Travis said in the past that the dev's don't like the ad's at all and wanted to remove them
                          However they decide about ads
                          I assume there will be a desert with a few payers when the rest are gone.
                          I am frustrating and better go shopping now.
                          Last edited by Shilien; 04-09-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                            However they decide about ads
                            I assume there will be a desert with a few payers when the rest are gone.
                            I am frustrating and better go shopping now.
                            If there is a small possibility that ad watching can be exploited, I'd rather have it limited for the greater good.
                            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

If there is a small possibility that ad watching can be exploited, I'd rather have it limited for the greater good.
                              Was there any exploit problem with ad's?
                              left the game

Comment

I suspect there was an exploit. More importantly, we're all missing the forest for the trees. Many people commented on their 'off' week from ANB was focused on farming Gems from Ads.

There has been many previous discussions on the continuous ANBs not being that good for continuation of the community and players. Now people are upset because we can't stockpile enough gems to spend 10K gems to be competitive in the exploited ranks of ANB.

I'll again forward the real fix to be done is balance patch, new char class, new gear sets, and maybe new game mode etc. And go back to less frequent ANB.

Comment

Working...
                                X