1.4.2 Release Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.4.2 Release Notes

Synergy level is now correctly calculated.
    Deprecated abilities are now removed from heroes.
    Fix a bug causing mirror images to use both attacks at low hero attack speed.
    Fixed a bug causing Snipe poison cloud to deal less damage than intended. The cloud damage is also displayed in damage meters now.
    Various bug-fixing.

When is this going live for Windows and Android?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
      When is this going live for Windows and Android?
      When the dust settles and the initial bugs are mostly resolved.

Comment

1.Characters using a shield deal 25% more deflect damage.
        2.Smoke Screen does not obey the global cooldown mechanic.
        they have no effect 。

Comment

Stat allocated on haste always go back as unassigned points whenever I level. I will try to lvl up to replicate.

Edit: It is everytime I open the game. The points got unallocated for some reason. Had to re allocate them to haste again and again.
          Last edited by Altheo 42; 04-19-2019, 06:17 AM.
          Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Same issue here, I have note 8 Android pie os 9
            Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

Great

Comment

Didn't see a note regarding the elimination of the "automatically resume attack after movement" checkbox in settings. Definitely missing it. Have to make major adaptations in my playing style.
                Is this gone for good? I would gladly trade back the Helm setting for it, don't see a need for that.
                Otherwise these updates are awesome. Renewed excitement regarding all the character classes.
                Had evolved to only playing BH. Gonna have to check out the others now.

Thanks.

Comment

I kept crashing while farming at trial level 100. And almost everytime the game crashes half way during the trial, when I restart the game, my Haste champion points get reset. I think there's some issues regarding the Haste champion points.

Edit: All 5 of my characters' Haste champion points in the same account were reset.
                  Last edited by Sanctum; 04-19-2019, 05:33 PM.
                  Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                  Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Although the Warrior's skill <devastate utility> damage increased to 6000%,Still useless, or waste
                    Because you need to bind the hero for 2 seconds, you may also kill yourself if you accidentally release it to your boss.
                    Why is the game update benefiting Mages and BH every time, my warrior is crying. . .
                    The most important thing is to increase the cooldown of the shockwave from 15 seconds to 40 seconds. .
                    Warriors have no advantage, and you also weaken the most important shockwaves.
                    Why do you still let him exist if you hate the warrior so much?
                    In this case, simply cancel the role of the warrior, leaving the mages and BH
                    Last edited by techizhong; 04-19-2019, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
                      Although the Warrior's skill <devastate utility> damage increased to 6000%,Still useless, or waste
                      Because you need to bind the hero for 2 seconds, you may also kill yourself if you accidentally release it to your boss.
                      Why is the game update benefiting Mages and BH every time, my warrior is crying. . .
                      The most important thing is to increase the cooldown of the shockwave from 15 seconds to 40 seconds. .
                      Warriors have no advantage, and you also weaken the most important shockwaves.
                      Why do you still let him exist if you hate the warrior so much?
                      In this case, simply cancel the role of the warrior, leaving the mages and BH
                      I couldn't *disagree* more.
                      Try Devastate with Charge and Duelist/Lightning Reflexes. Get a full Flurry stack, Charge, now Devastate with an insane 62.5% or so crit chance. It's also fast enough to still "exit in time" from boss specials now

Comment

Not sure where Devs want feedback as there are multiple posts, one here and the other under General Discussion.

I posted there (now here as well) ... is the Hailstorm proc being displayed properly? While the green glow is on, there is no additional little display under the health bar.
                        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                        X