Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Play Beta: 1.4.5 Release Notes

Bug-fixes:
    Game crashing when a monster was charging a hero wielding Glacies Tempestas Tome.
    Kara was sometimes summoning two minions at the same time.
    Champion points Haste allocation resetting every time a hero would be changed.
    Hailstorm guns & Carnaval capes obtained before 1.4.1 not displaying their buff icon.
    Heroes cannot enter a portal while casting another portal anymore.

Balancing changes:
    Removed the incapacitate effect from Void Ward.
    Decreased the cooldown on potions&food to 60 seconds, down from 120.
    Eileen and Maggie Vortex ability radius increased (double).

Bounty Hunter:
    Charged Ammo: Damage increased from 55% (+5% per rank) weapon damage to 85% (+5% per rank) weapon damage.
    Tesla Armaments pistol set: Multishot increases the damage of charged shots by 150% (was 100%).
    Shadow Assassin’s pistol set: Poison Pool damage is not 1200% weapon damage, up from 500%.
    Mag Trap damage increased to 1300%(+300% per rank) weapon damage, up from 1100% (+100%).
    Freezing Trap damage increased to 440%(+40% per rank) weapon damage per second, up from 260%(+20% per rank).
    Rapid Fire now has a normal chance to trigger procs (was a 20% chance).
    Snipe damage increased to 3400% (+400% per rank), up from 3200% (+200% per rank).
    Lethal Shot damage is now 200% (+100% per rank) weapon damage.
    Explosive Shot damage is now 160% (+60% per rank), up from 130% (+30% per rank). Explosion damage remains unchanged.
    Scatter Shot damage is now 77% (+7% per rank) per projectile, up from 55% (+5% per rank). Number of projectiles remains unchanged.
    Multishot damage is now 1650% (+150% per rank) weapon damage.

Mage:
    Immolate: Immolate now amplifies damage by 15% per tick up from 10%, and lasts for 10 seconds up from 5 seconds. Immolate radius has been increased by 33%.
    Time Warp now grants 8% damage and 3% attack speed per rank, down from 10% damage and 5% attack speed.
    Singularity cooldown is now 40 seconds, up from 30 seconds.

Warrior:
    Deadly Throw (shield): now uses 60% of shield armor, up from 33%.
    Juggernaut warrior innate passive: Health increased by 20% (up from 10%). Armor increased by 60 per level (up from 45 per level).
    Fixed a bug where Charge tooltip displayed lower damage than intended.
    Deadly Throw now deals 650% (+150% per rank) weapon damage, up from 475% (+125% per rank).
    Shockwave cooldown reduced by 5 seconds.
    Viscera & Sanguinaris bleed increased to 15%, up from 10%.

nice update... thanks for this...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
    Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Was hoping for the return of the "resume attack after movement checkbox in settings. Can you comment on that?
      But thanks for the continuing attention to the overall game update. Great job, thanks.

Comment

Hopefully we'll see Blackguard/Defender players using Deadly Throw more than Devastate now.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

Decreased the cooldown on potions&food to 60 seconds, down from 120.
          Cannot (shouldn't) apples have shorter cooldowns?

I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
          Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

...and Merlok Toads still active as the most typical Daily Quest?!? After a huge number of visits to that story location, with 5 heroes X 3 Levels, the safe zone now precludes access to 20% or more of the toads. This now results in at least 3 visits to meet the required quantity.

(Several of the toads and I are now on a first-name basis and I have attended two of their offsprings weddings... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
              ...and Merlok Toads still active as the most typical Daily Quest?!? After a huge number of visits to that story location, with 5 heroes X 3 Levels, the safe zone now precludes access to 20% or more of the toads. This now results in at least 3 visits to meet the required quantity.

(Several of the toads and I are now on a first-name basis and I have attended two of their offsprings weddings... :-)
              About Daily Quests: unless that was changed in 1.4.x (I'm mainly a PC player) you can accept the Daily Quests of all your characters and then do them on just one. The kill counts are accout wide. Also there is a very old bug where some mobs in the gauntlet are falsely counted as merlok toads (please don't fix this unless you plan to add the missing creature types to the spawn table devs^^).
              So if you don't want to spend much time on your dailies just accept the quests on all your toon, send your fastest one into the gauntlet (starting at 0!) for about 12 minutes while you do other stuff and then claim the rewards on all your toons afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by BalthasarHohenheim View Post

About Daily Quests: unless that was changed in 1.4.x (I'm mainly a PC player) you can accept the Daily Quests of all your characters and then do them on just one. The kill counts are accout wide.
                So if you don't want to spend much time on your dailies just accept the quests on all your toon, send your fastest one into the gauntlet (starting at 0!) for about 12 minutes while you do other stuff and then claim the rewards on all your toons afterwards.
                I was told that the "single quest" was a PC-only option. (I am iPad Pro, only.) BUT, we are now on world IV, why do we need to continuously be offered Merlok Toads? :-)
                Last edited by lmcelhiney; 04-24-2019, 02:20 PM. Reason: Update on Daily Quests: So, I tried the "accept all Quests" suggestion on my iPad Pro. It was a great improvement over doing them individually

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                  ...and Merlok Toads still active as the most typical Daily Quest?!? Several of the toads and I are now on a first-name basis and I have attended two of their offsprings weddings... :-)
                  I thought I saw you there. Those toads really know how to party! BTW don't drink the punch (there were tadpoles swimming in the punch bowl).

Still looking for a Daily Quest that takes advantage of the new Act IV characters; maybe minotaurs...

Comment

As one of Irish heritage, I can tell you about "how to party": The only difference between an Irish Wedding and an Irish Wake is one fewer drunk... :--)

Comment

So snipe now tops out at 7000% weapon damage up from 5000% and the Stalker proc wields the Rank10 snipe proc?

Comment

So it was that beep beep beep Glacies causing all that trouble, wish I had known that - it will take some time to get over.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alchpe1 View Post
                          Was hoping for the return of the "resume attack after movement checkbox in settings. Can you comment on that?
                          But thanks for the continuing attention to the overall game update. Great job, thanks.
                          We'll get that back.

Comment

Just updated, the Juggernaut (class ability) change definitely helps, as Warrior has to stack much more Toughness AND Damage AND Recovery.

Thanks!

Comment

Some additional posts from Red in Discord:

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 5 photos.
                              Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                              X