Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

We'll get that back.
    Well that’s a relief. In my experience making a unilateral decision to disable something on which users have the ability already to choose never ends well.

Comment

These are just minor, the passive ability descriptions are not updated well.

Screenshot_2019_0424_121504.png

Screenshot_2019_0424_121452.png

PI does not increase power. As for Reflex, we don't have blade flurry?
      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
        ...and Merlok Toads still active as the most typical Daily Quest?!? After a huge number of visits to that story location, with 5 heroes X 3 Levels, the safe zone now precludes access to 20% or more of the toads. This now results in at least 3 visits to meet the required quantity.

(Several of the toads and I are now on a first-name basis and I have attended two of their offsprings weddings... :-)
        Rofl

Comment

Thanks for fixing BH. I like playing him again. But now Mage was nerfed again Nice to see yall found the issue causing all of my crashes after being charged. Now I won't have to run away as much!!

Thanks devs.

PS Auto Attack can't come back???
          RUBI LUYE YOXO 1248

Enjoys playing Mage 1st and BH 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
            ...and Merlok Toads still active as the most typical Daily Quest?!? After a huge number of visits to that story location, with 5 heroes X 3 Levels, the safe zone now precludes access to 20% or more of the toads. This now results in at least 3 visits to meet the required quantity.

(Several of the toads and I are now on a first-name basis and I have attended two of their offsprings weddings... :-)
            I haven't update to 1.4.5 yet so i don't know if it is a bug or not: Merlok toads raised from Mukraiser and killed (or die off) are counted in the daily quest.
            Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Deepz View Post

I haven't update to 1.4.5 yet so i don't know if it is a bug or not: Merlok toads raised from Mukraiser and killed (or die off) are counted in the daily quest.
              That would be awesome! Just equip a mage with one and run whichever trial you prefer, and voilá - all quests finished!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

That would be awesome! Just equip a mage with one and run whichever trial you prefer, and voilá - all quests finished!
                Just had a little check, it works if they die in brave and honourable combat, but not if you just let them disappear off to their Irish Wedding at the end

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post

Just had a little check, it works if they die in brave and honourable combat, but not if you just let them disappear off to their Irish Wedding at the end
                  Yep... 9 of those brave toads died fighting in my case.
                  Screenshot_20190425_002157.jpgScreenshot_20190425_002909.jpgScreenshot_20190425_002954.jpg
                  Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                    Some additional posts from Red in Discord
                    There was a very important piece of information in those comments. Newly dropped Stalker gloves give you an added bonus when used with poisoned ammo, but you have to replace your old Stalker gloves to get the upgrade.

Thanks for sharing this!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

There was a very important piece of information in those comments. Newly dropped Stalker gloves give you an added bonus when used with poisoned ammo, but you have to replace your old Stalker gloves to get the upgrade.

Thanks for sharing this!
                      Noted, if I want to straight up compare my 1.3.46 Stalker to my 1.4.X Stalker, I'll need to craft a legendary set of gloves post update. Reset Champion points to accommodate the Haste issue and away I go.

Anything like that with Apprentice or Arcanist on the Mage? I have one of each.

Comment

AFAIK, no changes have been announced to Arcanist and Apprentice components so far. Regalia OTOH has something like that.

Comment

Android user here. Has this update been released? My gamea still says 1.346

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Kerr View Post
                            Android user here. Has this update been released? My gamea still says 1.346
                            Hey Ryan, try visiting the Eternium page in the Play Store, you should see a message about joining the beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Those toads really know how to party! BTW don't drink the punch (there were tadpoles swimming in the punch bowl).
                              Yesterday, four of my five Daily Quests were for Merlok Toads! Truly, is there some reason why Amphibians are still on the "Usual Suspects" list, so frequently? :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X