No announcement yet.

Google Play Beta: 1.4.6 Release Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kara summons her minions less often now.

So this is why i was surprised earlier when i see only ~3 minions summoned in TL80 when i fight Kara.

Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

The update on armor makes it interesting...

Screenshot_2019_0426_181745.png

We now have warrior on top 5 of overall LB.
      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

The Cleaver weapon effect changed to “Whirlwind increases the damage of basic attacks by 400%”. The change is not applied retroactively.

Resume attack after moving option is back.

Thanks for restoring the auto attack mode!

Does the "not applied retroactively" mean that I need to farm for a new Cleaver to get the latest upgrade?

I saw Red's post from Discord about needing "new" Stalker gloves to get the upgrades; does that also apply to the Havoc gloves upgrade?

BTW: I figured out that the answer is Yes. Ended up crafting a new Cleaver so I could see how the "new" buff works. It worked really well! I pushed through trials where I was too slow before...
        Last edited by Ozymandius; 04-30-2019, 04:32 PM. Reason: added answer to Cleaver question

Comment

Adrian, please make the circled icons inactive. During trials it is impossible not to hit them by accident causing a new screen to pop up. It's hella annoying and causes unwanted deaths during trials.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Last edited by Bounty; 04-26-2019, 05:32 PM.
          BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
            Adrian, please make the circled icons inactive. During trials it is impossible not to hit them by accident causing a new screen to pop up. It's hella annoying and causes unwanted deaths during trials.
            I too have triggered open the information windows during battle, and it does throw off your timing.

The live information flow really helps when learning how to use the new abilities or deciding which abilities work best with different gear sets or boss fights, however, it would be nice if there was a menu bar just off of the active screen where those stats could be viewed and accessed.

Alternatively, there could be a button in Settings where players could turn these feedbacks on or off (sort of like the existing option to display or not display the hit damage numbers).
            Last edited by Ozymandius; 04-30-2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Yes! So aggravating tapping these lol. I've wanted them moved to a different location onscreen. Very useful but very in the way where they are
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Lets ask the really important question. What does the dev team think about the open bug list and timing for production release to the other platforms?

Comment

I am very happy to see the auto resume option has returned. Really irritating to have hero kill first attackers then take a step or two and stand there as the following mob swarms and kills them.

I too have died as a result of hitting one of those info icons that trigger a new screen. Especially with the view centering being skewed so hero is always in top of field of view. I couldn't make a V without hitting one of those things.
                  I like Ozimandius' idea of putting it on a menu bar or having a setting that turns it off. Or have the info presented like a chyron along one of edges, out of the play area.

I don't recall other updates that specified certain new gear upgrades were not being applied retroactively. Does that mean upgrades to all the other existing gear will be automatically applied, or will/do we need to go and find newer gear pieces that specifically list the new ability before it is activated?

Comment

Minor, ion and pulse gun image display is not the same in inventory vs when equiped.

Screenshot_2019_0427_134023.jpg

Edit:

Tracer amo icon not correct

Screenshot_2019_0428_025419.png
                    Last edited by Altheo 42; 04-28-2019, 04:53 AM.
                    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Thank you for Resume Auto Attack!!

Could you please make an option to turn off the buffs debuffs?
                      RUBI LUYE YOXO 1248

Enjoys playing Mage 1st and BH 2nd.

Comment

How about make all the buff/debuff icons inactive. Add a button in the inventory/char screen to show all current buff/debuff that's active. Since the game is paused while in char/inventory screen, player can carefully check the buff/debuff status with leisure. Red (Developer)
                        GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

And I am sitting here waiting for IOS release(right now playing 1.41 beta on my gf android phone, with many made up excuses like I have to use android phone to open work document)

Comment

The shape of the icon is for a Utility, yet it seems to be a Passive. Is it correct?

~

~
                            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Passive only. Just has different shape.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                                Passive only. Just has different shape.
                                I think you missed the point. All Passives have the "pointed star" shape. All Utilities are more of a square shape with curved corners. Therefore, this Passive is incorrectly rendered as in the shape of a Utility.

​​​​​​

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                                X