This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arawn View Post

Ah! I misunderstood. I thought creating mastery level was being increased to 75. Thanks Nhat!
    I thought this too from reading the notes in my mail box. It stated "craft mastery perk can exceed 70. So this is not mastery level which remains at 50. I'm not sure how you know where your mastery perk level is shown. As far as I can see the perks are just stated chances of a certain result. I'm guessing it's a given related to the max item level but my guesses are notoriously inaccurate, hence the state of my rl finances lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

Gonna share how? Or is that by using an exploit?
      I won't use the exploit by 2 reasons. 1.I don't know any at all. 2.I truly like the game and respect ppl making it and ppl playing it fair.
      NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
      Mobile only warrior Schrei TL137

Comment

• ...as mentioned, they are available for a reasonable rate in locked chests, even at low-level Story Mode. I got two for < 200 gems (plus a couple of Lvl 72 Legendary gear, gold, etc.)

Comment

• Yes, I was able to get three celestial essence in less than 10 minutes. So it seems like the limit will be on getting level 75 gear to turn celestial, anyone will be able to have as many celestial items as they want.

Comment

• ...so then, they will create "UltraCelestrial" objects. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by ed315 View Post
              Yes, I was able to get three celestial essence in less than 10 minutes. So it seems like the limit will be on getting level 75 gear to turn celestial, anyone will be able to have as many celestial items as they want.
              I got 4 in 15 minutes yesterday, when RNG smiled me, and zero today. Btw, where did you get yours?
              NAHi ViCU COTU 7388

Comment

• Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                ...as mentioned, they are available for a reasonable rate in locked chests, even at low-level Story Mode. I got two for < 200 gems (plus a couple of Lvl 72 Legendary gear, gold, etc.)
                Ate these still available or has this been changed? I've yet to see a single one...

Comment

• I am not sure. Mine were found in a couple of locked trunks from about 10 which I viewed.

Guess we might be better off never expressing any excitement ,which the RNG AI can read to fine tune the parameters!

Comment

• The same worries, nothing yet dropped since yesterday.
                    NAHi ViCU COTU 7388

Comment

• I’ve only had one CE in 3 days of heavy playing. Now I’m not even getting any 71-75 gear drops. THANKS A LOT Shade Glow! Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
                        I’ve only had one CE in 3 days of heavy playing. Now I’m not even getting any 71-75 gear drops. THANKS A LOT Shade Glow! Lol!
                        I'm pretty sure they've removed Celestial Essences from drop tables in version 1.4.13. On the plus side, I noticed they fixed the movement speed bug, and the game doesn't seem to be crashing as much... for me at least.

If you look at it from their prospective, Celestial items are exclusive rewards to ANB events. They would not want to diminish that incentive unless they replace it with a new exclusive reward.
                        Mage: Shade, TL 141 in 9:35
                        Mage: Muse, (Arcanist) Reset
                        BH XP farmer: Reset
                        ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 (TL 122 in 9:13)

Guides:
                        Farming Gold and Gemstones
                        Crafting Items Level 71-75
                        Farming Level 72 Unique Capes
                        Maxing out Your Crafting Mastery on a Budget

Comment

• Accidentally updated my profile to 1.4.13, any news when the rollout to mobile will be? Cant farm in bed now. Lol.

edit:

Ok I can't go on mobile, so I decided to craft in my laptop, and RNGesus loves me.
                          https://imgur.com/7GOtHZU
                          Last edited by Garlic; 07-13-2019, 02:05 AM.
                          KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                          Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                          Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

• I dunno if this only happened to me, whenever I transfer my gemstones to my stash and then close the stash, my eternium app force closes, it happened to me yesterday and until now, it's so annoying because my gemstones were stuck in my inventory, I dont even know if this is related to the update, please help this to be fixed.

Comment

• Haha, nice! Welcome to the club, Garlic.
                              Mage: Shade, TL 141 in 9:35
                              Mage: Muse, (Arcanist) Reset
                              BH XP farmer: Reset
                              ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 (TL 122 in 9:13)

Guides:
                              Farming Gold and Gemstones
                              Crafting Items Level 71-75
                              Farming Level 72 Unique Capes
                              Maxing out Your Crafting Mastery on a Budget

Comment

• Garlic how many craft attempts you made before having that level 75 GMC wand?

Comment

Working...
                                X