X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.4.11 Release Notes

Seasons & Cosmetics

We are excited to announce the introduction of Seasons - periodic events running for two or three months - yielding great rewards for dedicated players. Speaking of rewards, you are now able to graphically enhance your character with new equipment skins and epic visual effects for your weapons.
    The season comes with a seasonal bank. Any time you earn gems or gold, we are going to deposit a matching amount into your seasonal bank. You will receive the resources amassed in your bank when the season ends.

A dressing room had been added to the hometown. Using it you will be able to customize how your character looks. Now you can change the look of any piece of equipment your hero wears.

Most looks are unlocked by simply finding the item with that particular look, while others are obtained as rewards from events.

On the competitive side, players can now obtain unique titles by performing on trial leaderboards. Each season comes with a leaderboard reset, enabling active players to compete anew.

Item level cap increased to 75. You will now be able to obtain more powerful items from monsters or from crafting. The increase doesn’t apply to rings & Necklaces, these are still limited to level 70. Join the Seasonal reward hunting today!

that explains the stuff that just appeared in my inbox

EDIT: still on 1.4.9? But the LB seems to have been reset
    Last edited by Ronald9; 07-03-2019, 03:14 PM.
    Mobile player
    • Hazuna (mage)
    • Freyja (bh)
    HAFI RITE BOCA 5026

Comment

and my SW trial 132..suddenly you are not yet ranked...its ok..

as a result of this new situation..i had already erased my signature info etc etc...

so excited to start play trial all over again
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-03-2019, 03:13 PM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Leaderboards were reset, but Trials progress didn't - I suppose that'll be done by the new client update? (Not on Play Store yet, for me anyway)

Although this means we already have people pushing with their existing unlocked trials - which may or may not be an issue, depending on how you look at it...
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

So item level cap increased just like that?

I hope all gears and jewelry are not obsolete in one go.

Slow claps.

Comment

is there a bug or somethin?.. nearly kill Kara at trial 110 ..suddenly crash!!..3 times playin trial 1.4. 9..as result of this..i'm still not yet ranked..help!..help!..Mayday Mayday..err 13ft Shadow do something
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-03-2019, 03:48 PM.
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
              is there a bug or somethin?..3 time nearly kill Kara ..suddenly crash!!..1.4. 9
              yep, same here

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post
                So item level cap increased just like that?

I hope all gears and jewelry are not obsolete in one go.

Slow claps.
                Yup, kinda worrying.

I will be less than impressed if that happens with no warning.

Comment

did you fix the exploits and ban the exploiters?
                  Last edited by duckel; 07-08-2019, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Please tell me that porting to UnReal has been done

Comment

I think trial completion tree should either be reset or dropped ten from peak unlock. This forces players to have to go back through their "wall".
                      Dyoma Crown
                      Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                      Warrior (DW): 148
                      BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

Cosmetic items: You can now change the look of your equipment or add visual effects on your weapons and armor. Use the dressing room in hometown to change your appearance.
                        Been wanting celestial gears to look different, for a while now. This is nice!

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

Celestial items can now be salvaged for celestial essences that are used in the new celestial transform recipe.
                        Wonder what this is.
                        Last edited by Reymon; 07-03-2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                          is there a bug or somethin?.. nearly kill Kara at trial 110 ..suddenly crash!!..3 times playin trial 1.4. 9..as result of this..i'm still not yet ranked..help!..help!..Mayday Mayday..err 13ft Shadow do something
                          not sure that i can help here lol i'm still too intimidated by this lvl 75 i'm seeing speak of... was just about to open my profile, but now idk... ... guess its time to jump down this rabbit hole, and see what is this madness lol
                          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                          Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
                          Sabre - dw warrior
                          Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

Leaderboard reset should have happened only for beta players. Switching them back on.

Comment

I rejoined beta after reading this but Play Market doesn't have "update" button. And LB is the same. But some unexpected rewards were gained anyway, and only because of those I got curious and go look for news.

Comment

Working...
                              X