X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
    Hmmm... my crafting mastery level still reads maxed out at level 50
    Crafting Mastery Level (referred as ML) remained at the existing level 50 cap, no change.

As others mentioned, you basically craft a level 70 item, and hope for multiple proc of the Master Crafter perk - that perk should have hinted us of item level increase...

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
    • Does celestial transform turn normal items into item level 75 celestial items?
    • Do these normal items include items whose quality is lower than legendary? I was thinking this transformation would just slap a +90 vitality stat onto a legendary item.
    • That said — celestial items have 5 stats with values 89 or 90. Would transforming a normal item raise all its values to 89 and 90 (or higher, if its item level is 71+) , or do the stat values remain the same?
    From a test posted on Discord (on Rare Defender Helmet), using the Celestial Essence adds the max Vit (most likely level based), pushes other stats closer to max, and bound the item.

No extra stats were added, nor level changed.

Edit:
    Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
    Was there always a floating number which showed XP points as they were earned during Trial combat, or is that new?
    It's new, and they're showing the Season XP gained, not normal/Champion XP - although I wish there was a way to turn it off, don't want more things for my phone to process...
    Last edited by Nhat; 07-10-2019, 01:08 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

So I'm at SL6, L42. Season started at L11 for me. I think this upgrade goes a *long* way to make it easier and more fun to play starting from scratch in the ordinary (non-AnB) game. It also greatly reduces how long you can get blocked and unable to make progress. Now you get something for the painful grind for that item you need to break the next trial. And running story mode also contributes a lot to Season Levels.

Good work! Thanks!

Comment

Would like some clarification on Leaderboard rewards please.

How are the rewards given out? Red mentioned "per class" on Discord, but each player currently have up to 5 chars, so most would be covering ALL three classes. Does that mean that the current "top" players could potentially be taking the top spots for ALL THREE classes?

Edit:
        Or would it be handled similar to how ANB is done:
        Originally posted by Adrian (Developer)
        Only the highest scoring hero will be considered for rewards when the event ends. The ones with lower scores will be removed from all leaderboards.
        No, you cannot get multiple celestials by deleting a hero and creating a new one.
        Also want to clarify that the "scoring" here is for the Rank, and not the Trial level, since that would definitely be different for each class...
        Last edited by Nhat; 07-10-2019, 01:32 AM.

Comment

To add up what Nhat said:

Celestial items can now be salvaged under 'Legendary'. Upon salvaging, you have a change to get celestial essence. I tried 2 ''celestial items and it gave me 3 essences. It is all random I guess. You can get 1-2 or I don't know the max but hopefully, 1 is the minimum. That is enough to create 1 'Transform' enchant.

I used it to transform my Integralas (from legendary cube) and it was converted to Celestial with 90 Vit. All stats are near max values. No adding of level for the item.
          The stats increased a bit, I only noticed the Crit Damage (from 59.2 > 59.4) after transformation. All other stats are either 89 or 90. It doesn't affect the effect, didn't increase to 30% to gain 100 ability rate. It stays at 26%, 97 ability rate. Will add photos later.

For crafting, you will be allowed to create items at Lvl70 and it will roll randomly based on crafting mastery level. So you can create Lvl71 or Lvl72. I don't know how you'll be able to create a lvl75 cause the crafting mastery specifies 'change to gain extra level' but not the number of levels. I'm not sure if it is possible to gain additional 5 levels.

For farming, you can see set items drops at Lvl72. That is the highest I got while farming. Haven't come across Lvl73 and up. Again, same drop TL100 vs >TL100 but I am not 100% sure about that, just based on observation.

Edit1: I think there are no changes in stats when transforming from legendary to celestial.

Edit2: Photos
          Screenshot_2019_0710_075231.jpg
          Screenshot_2019_0710_075243.jpg
          Screenshot_2019_0710_075301.jpg

Edit3: I just got a Level 74 Warlord Pants on TL100
          Last edited by Altheo 42; 07-15-2019, 07:25 AM.
          Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
            Would like some clarification on Leaderboard rewards please.

How are the rewards given out? Red mentioned "per class" on Discord, but each player currently have up to 5 chars, so most would be covering ALL three classes. Does that mean that the current "top" players could potentially be taking the top spots for ALL THREE classes?
            I think it will only consider your best class? My mages are the only ones that got reset. Warrior and BH stays with their respective Trial Levels.

Also want to clarify that the "scoring" here is for the Rank, and not the Trial level, since that would definitely be different for each class...
            I think it is leader board per class.
            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
              I think it will only consider your best class? My mages are the only ones that got reset. Warrior and BH stays with their respective Trial Levels.
              That actually makes no sense - ALL chars should have gotten their Trial levels reset, since ALL leaderboards were resetted...

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrill View Post
                So I'm at SL6, L42. Season started at L11 for me. I think this upgrade goes a *long* way to make it easier and more fun to play starting from scratch in the ordinary (non-AnB) game. It also greatly reduces how long you can get blocked and unable to make progress. Now you get something for the painful grind for that item you need to break the next trial. And running story mode also contributes a lot to Season Levels.

Good work! Thanks!
                Glad you finally like something about the game

Comment

Yo Halloween skins next season.

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                    For crafting, you will be allowed to create items at Lvl70 and it will roll randomly based on crafting mastery level. So you can create Lvl71 or Lvl72. I don't know how you'll be able to create a lvl75 cause the crafting mastery specifies 'change to gain extra level' but not the number of levels. I'm not sure if it is possible to gain additional 5 levels.
                    From past experience, it seem that you can item get 2 lvl above the crafted lvl. Also probability of getting a L75 when crafting L70 (if possible) is 1.024%

Comment

I'm really enjoying the new changes, already got a season pass. Thanks Devs!

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Glad you finally like something about the game
                        I always liked a lot of things about the game, otherwise why would i keep playing it? But I'm a critical person, and a semi-professional game tester, as well as a game developer. One wants a game to flow, not smoothly, but flow nonetheless. Its game, we don't want people to get stuck with nowhere to go, that experience is reserved for Real Life. :-)

Comment

That actually makes no sense - ALL chars should have gotten their Trial levels reset, since ALL leaderboards were resetted...
                          Hmmm.. Was wondering bout that too.
                          Retired Mobile Player

Comment

From a test posted on Discord (on Rare Defender Helmet), using the Celestial Essence adds the max Vit (most likely level based), pushes other stats closer to max, and bound the item.

No extra stats were added, nor level changed.
                            On the test item, what were the values of the other stats after using the celestial essence? Would like to see both before and after values.

Just read Altheo's comment. Altheo 42 Awaiting the pictures. ​​​​​​​
                            Last edited by Reymon; 07-10-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I am just crafting rares for the season points, but just crafted a level 73 axe, so it looks like they can go up to +5

Lvl 73.png

Comment

Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
                                I am just crafting rares for the season points, but just crafted a level 73 axe, so it looks like they can go up to +5

Lvl 73.png
                                There is a picture of lvl75 crafted shield in discord.

Chance for higher lvl than 70 when at maxed out mastery level crafting should be:

0,4^(amount of levels increased) *100

Comment

Working...
                                X