This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
    On the test item, what were the values of the other stats after using the celestial essence? Would like to see both before and after values.
    Here are the ones posted on Discord, stats changed
    7dNMOgO4bNk.jpg4WcG7xFGjwY.jpg
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

I happily crafted 73 lvl Def chest with 66% CD and after applying Celestial essence CD became 77%. Wonder the max stats for 75lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
        I happily crafted 73 lvl Def chest with 66% CD and after applying Celestial essence CD became 77%. Wonder the max stats for 75lvl.
        From Discord:
        image0.png

Which means internal 255
        - Armor: max 255
        - CD: 85%
        - XP/Gold: 63.75%
        - LoH/Deflect: 510
        - AR/CR/H/P/V/Block: 127.5
        - Regen: 307

I think that's all, not sure for lower limit though, waiting for someone to post the Reforge summary...
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thank u! For those who don't use discord I can add about 73lvl max stats:
          112 for Vit, Power, Block, Ability etc.
          450 for LOH and Deflect,
          75% for CD,
          56,2% for Gold and Exp,
          225 for Armor
          271 for Life regen

Comment

Thanks, Nhat and Shilien. Very helpful.

Comment

Here it is
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post
                So item level cap increased just like that?

I hope all gears and jewelry are not obsolete in one go.

Slow claps.
                And your celestials that were L70 are stuck there? Celestial essence makes that all better? Not sure what Nhat means about trial progress not reset b/c when I go through the gates for a trail, it all starts at TL7. Is there some way to NOT play in the Season One event?
                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

So, just over 41.6% increase in stats from 70 to 75.
                  Do we have any information on weapon damage yet?

If we were to apply the same ratio as calculated above, we'd be looking at a new maximum multiplier of 439.87 @lvl75 (as compared to current 310.5 @lvl70), which would set the maximum range for a Lvl 75 pistol at [1759.5 - 2199.37].

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                    So, just over 41.6% increase in stats from 70 to 75.
                    Do we have any information on weapon damage yet?

If we were to apply the same ratio as calculated above, we'd be looking at a new maximum multiplier of 439.87 @lvl75 (as compared to current 310.5 @lvl70), which would set the maximum range for a Lvl 75 pistol at [1759.5 - 2199.37].
                    Think we are relying on drops to figure this exactly?

20190710_175033.jpg

Best weapon dmg drop i got so far.

Comment

What about drops? They occuring with same/near same probability as set items? With the same crafting type chance of drawing a higher level item?

Comment

Actually, I am thinking the easiest way to figure that out (aside from the devs giving us a definite answer), is getting our (collective) hands on ANY Level 75 weapon, so we can use a celestial orb to confirm the top figure in the damage range, and then it's simple math to get the lower one.
                        IIRC, Jose Sarmento has a post showing all the multipliers for each weapon type.
                        Last edited by MarkHark; 07-10-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                          What about drops? They occuring with same/near same probability as set items? With the same crafting type chance of drawing a higher level item?
                          Comparing number of drops to number of crafts, i think it will be way much easier to get higher lvl by crafting. But obviously crafting costs for set are very high... So you won't be able to risk like 50-100 crafts in order to maybe get 75 item.

I didn't find higher item than 73 yet. Think i did around 80 trials so far.

Comment

Also, it suddenly occurred to me that this particular 41.6% figure might have been chosen because it means the internal value for each stat goes from 180 to 255, which is of significance as a binary number by being a string of eight "ones", and thus the highest integer to fit in a single byte. Not sure how decimals are represented though. It made some strange sense in my mind, however I have no proper coding education, so I may be completely off on this.
                            Last edited by MarkHark; 07-10-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

Think we are relying on drops to figure this exactly?

20190710_175033.jpg

Best weapon dmg drop i got so far.
                              IF we assume weapon damage goes up at he same ratio as gear stats (and that's a big IF), maximum average for a level 73 would be [1397.25*1.25] or 1746.5. Your Sanguinarius comes pretty close with 1745 avg damage. Very, VERY good indeed!

EDIT: ***Methinks a couple Legendary level 75 guns must be me first priority***
                              Last edited by MarkHark; 07-10-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

IF we assume weapon damage goes up at he same ratio as gear stats (and that's a big IF), maximum average for a level 73 would be [1397.25*1.25] or 1746.5. Your Sanguinarius comes pretty close with 1745 avg damage. Very, VERY good indeed!

EDIT: ***Methinks a couple Legendary level 75 guns must be me first priority***
                                Too bad it's not a bladestorm weapon... Can't really make use of bleed weapons due to fps issues

Comment

Working...
                                X