Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just need one fantastic weapon and fast movement... I'd run around quickly and uncover ever mob and then go back to the origin and do a single 100 Billion Snipe! :-)

(Oh, sorry, did I say that out loud?!? :-)

Comment

Additional ways to get Celestial Essences, from Discord:

Drops in Trial, this was in TL100 - but it shows that at least there's a chance:
      Untitled.png

From Treasure Chests:
      Screenshot_20190710-122840_Eternium.jpg
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

^
        This explains how i got 1 in my resource inventory without knowing. Been running TL100 for the sxp. And that lvl 75 apprentice helm that made me make an account here. Lol.
        KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
        Garlic - TL80 Looter/Salvager/Crafter (Nope, can't do 100 now)
        Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
          Here it is
          I have 128 vitality L75

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
            I have 128 vitality L75
            Max is actually 127.5 - so will be rounded to display 128

Edit:
            I posted this somewhere before, the Reforge summary page rounds down the values, thus "127.5" => "127"
            which is really annoying...
            Last edited by Nhat; 07-11-2019, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
              Additional ways to get Celestial Essences, from Discord:

Drops in Trial, this was in TL100 - but it shows that at least there's a chance:
              Untitled.png

From Treasure Chests:
              Screenshot_20190710-122840_Eternium.jpg
              Can confirm drops from Treasure Chests.
              Running Marcus Village for 15 minutes and found plenty. I estimate a chance for CE beeing inside by around 15%.

That makes Celestial Transform cost ~400 gems now.
              Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
              Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
              Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
              Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

Just my humble opinion on this First and foremost, thank you for keep making things interesting!
                though...
                Since the wind of change hit us, why did things become kinda complicated and not just increase everything (items, jewelry, hero level) to level 75 altogether?
                also, do people actually have to spend real money for this season ? I thought the game's philosophy was Etern-ium-ally free to play ?

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
                  also, do people actually have to spend real money for this season ? I thought the game's philosophy was Etern-ium-ally free to play ?
                  There's no requirement to spend money - you still gain milestones rewards (the ones below the xp bar) without purchasing the Season Pass, same goes for the end of season ranking rewards.

See: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...50-season-pass for some discussions on it.

Comment

Cant seem to craft 75 . Or is there something I'm missing

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Kerr View Post
                      Cant seem to craft 75 . Or is there something I'm missing
                      Craft level 70 - and hope/wish/pray that the Master Crafter perk procs 5 times... 1% chance (at ML 50)

Comment

Still can't figure out what mean that numbers at event wings below "The Vault". I've completed everything everywhere and it's saying "11".

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                          Still can't figure out what mean that numbers at event wings below "The Vault". I've completed everything everywhere and it's saying "11".
                          It's the number of rewards milestones left - those you complete for extra Season XP and the Leaderboard ranking ones. You're stuck with 11 though, since you won't get the Leaderboard ranks until end of season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

It's the number of rewards milestones left - those you complete for extra Season XP and the Leaderboard ranking ones. You're stuck with 11 though, since you won't get the Leaderboard ranks until end of season.
                            I don't clearly understand, sorry. I will complete those 11 when event ends and we get ranks in LB?

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
                              Since the wind of change hit us, why did things become kinda complicated and not just increase everything (items, jewelry, hero level) to level 75 altogether?
                              jewellery i a delicate issue to tamper with. People have spent thousands of (common) gems for a piece of perfect jewellery. Why do you think the item lvl was increased only by 5? Why not to 100? This was done to make the "Master Crafter" perk in Crafting Mastery Level to be of some use. Increasing the Hero lvl to 75 will again make the MC perk to be useless.

You don't have to spend money. Most of season pass rewards are cosmetic, boosters, essence crates & gemstones, nothing that is not available otherwise. The only noticeable advantage of buying a pass is additional gems awarded which people could buy with gempacks earlier. If it didn't matter earlier, it shouldn't matter now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                                jewellery i a delicate issue to tamper with. People have spent thousands of (common) gems for a piece of perfect jewellery. Why do you think the item lvl was increased only by 5? Why not to 100? This was done to make the "Master Crafter" perk in Crafting Mastery Level to be of some use. Increasing the Hero lvl to 75 will again make the MC perk to be useless.
                                seems like a ton of trouble just to make something out of that perk, which almost everyone insisted was changed into something more useful right after its release.

Comment

Working...
                                X