This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post

seems like a ton of trouble just to make something out of that perk, which almost everyone insisted was changed into something more useful right after its release.
    I think what they did is great! It just might have been pre-decided with introduction of crafting to increase item level, just took time to implement it.

Comment

The only thing I love about this update is the "fuse all" option when fusing gemstones together really make it easier.

Comment

Does anyone have any issues with gaining season XP from crafting? I crafted some level 70 legendary set item, but it doesn't show that I did (it remains as 0/10).
        Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
        Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

This has been posted at least a couple times at Bugs/Players helping players section.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
            Does anyone have any issues with gaining season XP from crafting? I crafted some level 70 legendary set item, but it doesn't show that I did (it remains as 0/10).
            Craft jewellery to complete

Comment

3-4h lazy one-eyed playing.
              Screenshot_20190711_170612.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                I don't clearly understand, sorry. I will complete those 11 when event ends and we get ranks in LB?
                Sorry for the confusion.

You can't actually complete those, since the ranked rewards are given out after the end of the season.
                Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks guys.
                  Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                  Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

I think I'm gonna turn my current celestial set into an xp set, and then farm TL 100 for celestial essences. Then, when I finally get decent ilvl 75 legendaries, I'll turn that into my celestial push set. Will probably take months, but worth it for me. Guess that'll be my long-term goal now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                      3-4h lazy one-eyed playing.
                      Screenshot_20190711_170612.jpg
                      Gonna share how? Or is that by using an exploit?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                        You don't have to spend money. Most of season pass rewards are cosmetic, boosters, essence crates & gemstones, nothing that is not available otherwise. The only noticeable advantage of buying a pass is additional gems awarded which people could buy with gempacks earlier. If it didn't matter earlier, it shouldn't matter now.
                        I believe that everyone already has full access to all the rewards of the Season... The Season Pass simply gives you a larger potential amount to be stored in your Bank (by a factor of 10). Nothing is awarded to you with the purchase. However, you do get a copy of every gold/gem which you earn added to your Bank to be returned at the end of the Season.

The $10 gives you the opportunity to store more bonus gold/gems - yielding 2X what you farmed. (Also, you can still use all of the gold/gems that you are earning without affecting the amounts in your Bank.)

So, definitely not pay-to-win!

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Craft jewellery to complete
                          ShotDead what do you mean? I have crafted 2 L70 Legendary set pieces, one Stalker gloves and a Whirlwind axe. Neither piece gave me any crafting credit. Is there a special process that must be followed that is different from regular gear crafting? I'm at crafting level 25, got credit for crap jewelry but not for gear set pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Patricia
                            WTF, you'll match gems, but then take away the ads?
                            Ads have been working as usual for me over the last few days... So I don't believe it's been changed, at least not within the game itself...

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                            I believe that everyone already has full access to all the rewards of the Season...
                            You need the Season Pass to get the rewards above the Season XP/level bar - the line that have the cosmetics at the start.
                            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

ShotDead what do you mean? I have crafted 2 L70 Legendary set pieces, one Stalker gloves and a Whirlwind axe. Neither piece gave me any crafting credit. Is there a special process that must be followed that is different from regular gear crafting? I'm at crafting level 25, got credit for crap jewelry but not for gear set pieces.
                              It's a known bug (don't have the links, but it's in Bug Reports and on Discord > Support). The wording for the crafting challenges is highly misleading. Craft a piece of Rare jewelry, then check the progress bar in the Season screen. You should see some XP finally recorded. Personally, I'm holding off on the other crafting tasks until they release a patch for this.

[Sorry, missed where you already stated that you "got credit for crap jewelry." AFAIK, that's the only part that responds to your crafting efforts, and I'm not willing to gamble the mats/gold to try any more yet.]
                              Last edited by ScabbyNuisance; 07-11-2019, 05:51 PM. Reason: didn't read carefully

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Crafting Mastery Level (referred as ML) remained at the existing level 50 cap, no change.

As others mentioned, you basically craft a level 70 item, and hope for multiple proc of the Master Crafter perk - that perk should have hinted us of item level increase...
                                Ah! I misunderstood. I thought creating mastery level was being increased to 75. Thanks Nhat!
                                DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Working...
                                X