This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
    It's a known bug (don't have the links, but it's in Bug Reports and on Discord > Support). ]
    Several folks have reported that they experienced an initial issue, but then were successful. It has been reported as a "bug", but maybe it is not. I wouldn't put my life on hold awaiting a patch for this.

I have successfully filled all of the challenges expect for finishing up 12 Bosses and 4 Unique items, so I know it all has worked for me, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      From a test posted on Discord (on Rare Defender Helmet), using the Celestial Essence adds the max Vit (most likely level based), pushes other stats closer to max, and bound the item.

No extra stats were added, nor level changed.
      Does this include weapon base damage getting pushed closer to max or does that stay the same?
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

Does this include weapon base damage getting pushed closer to max or does that stay the same?
        Only special effects on unique items aren't increased afaik. Everything else will be close to max like celestials out of box... also weapon dmg, armor or blocking rate...

Comment

Are there any news if season rewards will be available to ANB characters? I still refrain from collecting them just in case.

Also, which leaderboard will be used for medals? Right now clicking on LB icons bring you to class specific ones.
          XINA YOKE TASI 8693

Comment

Originally posted by Terran View Post
            Are there any news if season rewards will be available to ANB characters? I still refrain from collecting them just in case.

ANB characters have a separate mailbox and stash from regular characters. Saving those rewards won’t benefit your ANB hero. The only things that are shared are gems, medals, crafting recipes and crafting perks.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post

Several folks have reported that they experienced an initial issue, but then were successful. It has been reported as a "bug", but maybe it is not. I wouldn't put my life on hold awaiting a patch for this.

I have successfully filled all of the challenges expect for finishing up 12 Bosses and 4 Unique items, so I know it all has worked for me, at least.
              Interesting. I hadn't seen those reports of success. I was basing my comment on something Travis said on Discord, telling a player that it was "known," and when asked further what the player ought to do, basically said, 'now you wait for the patch,' reminding them that the Season is 80 days long, so they'd have plenty of time to complete the challenges (not an exact quote, but the gist).

I'm glad it worked out for you and some others, but still a bit hesitant about crafting anything too expensive until I hear a bit more info.

[Hey, lmcelhiney , have you seen FendyBt2 's latest video? Mystery solved. What a great bunch of people we have on these forums! ​​​​​​​]
              Last edited by ScabbyNuisance; 07-11-2019, 08:10 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
                ANB characters have a separate mailbox and stash from regular characters. Saving those rewards won’t benefit your ANB hero. The only things that are shared are gems, medals, crafting recipes and crafting perks.
                They aren't in my mailbox yet. I haven't collected them at all. The thing is, the rewards are not much worth to a main account but they would be invaluable during ANB. I'm not expecting that to be the case but it doesn't hurt to be prudent.
                XINA YOKE TASI 8693

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
                  Your daily reward is shared as well. You can collect it with either your main or your anb.
                  Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
                  Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
                  Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
                  Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
                    Your daily reward is shared as well. You can collect it with either your main or your anb.
                    I know it’s been that way in the past, but my understanding was that it was going to be discontinued in future ANB. I could be mistaken, though. Maybe Travis or one of the Devs could give us some clarification on that.

Comment

In the example I posted (taken from Discord), the base Armor of the piece got pushed up as well, so I guess the same should apply to weapon damage.
                      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Why do not you support the game in Arabic ...?

Last edited by mooon14ksa; 07-19-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Wait... so if I salvage legendary gear there's a chance I get celestial essences now ? and how many do I need to turn an item into celestial?

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
                            Wait... so if I salvage legendary gear there's a chance I get celestial essences now ? and how many do I need to turn an item into celestial?
                            Celestial Essences come from salvaging celestial items. While rare, they can also be found in locked treasure chests in story mode. Those you’ll have to unlock with gems. Some have said that you can also get CE’s as drops in trials. You’ll need 3 CE’s to make 1 Celestial item.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

ShotDead what do you mean? I have crafted 2 L70 Legendary set pieces, one Stalker gloves and a Whirlwind axe. Neither piece gave me any crafting credit. Is there a special process that must be followed that is different from regular gear crafting? I'm at crafting level 25, got credit for crap jewelry but not for gear set pieces.
                              "Craft Set Gear" has some bug and sometimes it doesn't registers crated set item. One of those is worded badly and says "craft items" but it should say "craft jewellery"

Comment

Ah! I misunderstood. I thought creating mastery level was being increased to 75. Thanks Nhat!
                                I thought this too from reading the notes in my mail box. It stated "craft mastery perk can exceed 70. So this is not mastery level which remains at 50. I'm not sure how you know where your mastery perk level is shown. As far as I can see the perks are just stated chances of a certain result. I'm guessing it's a given related to the max item level but my guesses are notoriously inaccurate, hence the state of my rl finances lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X