This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

Gonna share how? Or is that by using an exploit?
    I won't use the exploit by 2 reasons. 1.I don't know any at all. 2.I truly like the game and respect ppl making it and ppl playing it fair.

Comment

...as mentioned, they are available for a reasonable rate in locked chests, even at low-level Story Mode. I got two for < 200 gems (plus a couple of Lvl 72 Legendary gear, gold, etc.)

Comment

Yes, I was able to get three celestial essence in less than 10 minutes. So it seems like the limit will be on getting level 75 gear to turn celestial, anyone will be able to have as many celestial items as they want.

Comment

...so then, they will create "UltraCelestrial" objects. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ed315 View Post
            Yes, I was able to get three celestial essence in less than 10 minutes. So it seems like the limit will be on getting level 75 gear to turn celestial, anyone will be able to have as many celestial items as they want.
            I got 4 in 15 minutes yesterday, when RNG smiled me, and zero today. Btw, where did you get yours?

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
              ...as mentioned, they are available for a reasonable rate in locked chests, even at low-level Story Mode. I got two for < 200 gems (plus a couple of Lvl 72 Legendary gear, gold, etc.)
              Ate these still available or has this been changed? I've yet to see a single one...
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

I am not sure. Mine were found in a couple of locked trunks from about 10 which I viewed.

Guess we might be better off never expressing any excitement ,which the RNG AI can read to fine tune the parameters!

Comment

The same worries, nothing yet dropped since yesterday.

Comment

I’ve only had one CE in 3 days of heavy playing. Now I’m not even getting any 71-75 gear drops. THANKS A LOT Shade Glow! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
                      I’ve only had one CE in 3 days of heavy playing. Now I’m not even getting any 71-75 gear drops. THANKS A LOT Shade Glow! Lol!
                      I'm pretty sure they've removed Celestial Essences from drop tables in version 1.4.13. On the plus side, I noticed they fixed the movement speed bug, and the game doesn't seem to be crashing as much... for me at least.

If you look at it from their prospective, Celestial items are exclusive rewards to ANB events. They would not want to diminish that incentive unless they replace it with a new exclusive reward.
                      BH: Shade
                      Mage: Muse
                      Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Accidentally updated my profile to 1.4.13, any news when the rollout to mobile will be? Cant farm in bed now. Lol.

edit:

Ok I can't go on mobile, so I decided to craft in my laptop, and RNGesus loves me.
                        Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like GarlicEter.
                        Last edited by Garlic; 07-13-2019, 02:05 AM.
                        KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                        Garlic - TL80 Looter/Salvager/Crafter (Nope, can't do 100 now)
                        Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

I dunno if this only happened to me, whenever I transfer my gemstones to my stash and then close the stash, my eternium app force closes, it happened to me yesterday and until now, it's so annoying because my gemstones were stuck in my inventory, I dont even know if this is related to the update, please help this to be fixed.

Comment

Haha, nice! Welcome to the club, Garlic.
                            BH: Shade
                            Mage: Muse
                            Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Garlic how many craft attempts you made before having that level 75 GMC wand?

Comment

Originally posted by jrfacs01 View Post
                                Garlic how many craft attempts you made before having that level 75 GMC wand?
                                Been crafting since patch came out. Tested it first on green stuff, got a 75 on 55-60 attempts. That legendary one took not more than 40 tries. Yes you can craft 10 a day since GE's are plenty now. Keep looting and salvaging.
                                Maybe Lady Luck, Mother of RNGesus will reward you. Lol.
                                KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                                Garlic - TL80 Looter/Salvager/Crafter (Nope, can't do 100 now)
                                Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Working...
                                X