This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garlic View Post

Been crafting since patch came out. Tested it first on green stuff, got a 75 on 55-60 attempts. That legendary one took not more than 40 tries. Yes you can craft 10 a day since GE's are plenty now. Keep looting and salvaging.
    Maybe Lady Luck, Mother of RNGesus will reward you. Lol.
    Perhaps you'll be use'n ELR + GMC for LB in this season?

Comment

Originally posted by jrfacs01 View Post

Perhaps you'll be use'n ELR + GMC for LB in this season?
      We'll find out in two months.
      KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
      Garlic - TL80 Looter/Salvager/Crafter (Nope, can't do 100 now)
      Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

v1.4.13...? What's new?
        I see no release notes neither on Google Play Store nor on Microsoft Store.

Comment

Been farming trials for 2 days and haven't seen a single CE. What does A1L7 stand for?? Someone help a newb out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Print View Post
            Been farming trials for 2 days and haven't seen a single CE. What does A1L7 stand for?? Someone help a newb out here.
            Don't think they drop in version 1.4.13 anymore, wasn't supposed to...

Where did you see the "A1L7"? Screenshot would help...
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Mage999 said he was finding CE at A1L7 If you put A1L7 in search, the post will come up. (IDK how to show it here)

Comment

Originally posted by Print View Post
                Mage999 said he was finding CE at A1L7 If you put A1L7 in search, the post will come up. (IDK how to show it here)

I guess Act 1, Level 7 — The Defiler.

Comment

Am I wrong? CE = celestial essence are being found somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                    Don't think they drop in version 1.4.13 anymore, wasn't supposed to...
                    It makes no sense that these were removed. Now the only way to get celestial essences is to salvage existing celestial items. Why on earth would anyone trade three celestial items for one?? We need a way to farm them or else they're pretty much useless
                    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

It makes no sense that these were removed. Now the only way to get celestial essences is to salvage existing celestial items. Why on earth would anyone trade three celestial items for one?? We need a way to farm them or else they're pretty much useless
                      Well, this is the response on Discord, from Liana:
                      Screenshot_2019-07-15-12-33-49.png

So, you need to push ANB for Celestials, and then IF you want to upgrade a better item to Celestial, you need to Salvage your existing ones to get Essences to do so...

Edit:
                      And this also now means that anyone still currently on 1.4.11 are exploiting, since 1.4.13 is Live for all platforms except Amazon, which is still at 1.4.12
                      Last edited by Nhat; 07-15-2019, 02:59 AM.

Comment

And ANB is likely to be at season's end? Dark months ahead.
                        KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                        Garlic - TL80 Looter/Salvager/Crafter (Nope, can't do 100 now)
                        Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

So, you need to push ANB for Celestials, and then IF you want to upgrade a better item to Celestial, you need to Salvage your existing ones to get Essences to do so...
                          I'm all for celestials only being event rewards ... just not sure I understand their logic behind the essences. That's like buying $1 for $3. I get that that's essentially what we're doing when we salvage standard gear, but the difference is that those are drops with random stats. It seems like the only time anyone would ever benefit from c essences is after a big update makes the celestials you've accumulated over time obsolete.
                          DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by Garlic View Post
                            And ANB is likely to be at season's end? Dark months ahead.
                            It's been noted that ANB will run within the Season, we don't have anymore info than that though...

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                            I'm all for celestials only being event rewards ... just not sure I understand their logic behind the essences. That's like buying $1 for $3. I get that that's essentially what we're doing when we salvage standard gear, but the difference is that those are drops with random stats. It seems like the only time anyone would ever benefit from c essences is after a big update makes the celestials you've accumulated over time obsolete.
                            Well, yes, it allows you to "use" your existing Celestials to make new ones, rather than simply selling them. And we're currently at one of those "big update", due to the item level cap getting increased to 75, which technically made all existing Celestials obsolete - in that they're no longer the "end game" gear, now it's Level 75 Celestials.

Also, as posted by Adrian, ANB Celestials will likely be "tiered" as well, with Bronze giving level 70-71, Silver level 72-73, Gold level 74-75. So you're still likely to want to craft every now and then to try and get your level 75 item, and then salvage those Celestials that are under level 75 to transform it into a level 75 Celestial...

Comment

And this also now means that anyone still currently on 1.4.11 are exploiting, since 1.4.13 is Live for all platforms except Amazon, which is still at 1.4.12
                              And I would consider it as a bigger BUG. Anyone who is still in 1.4.11 and read the forum should disable auto-update and take this advantage .

Comment

I guess this is what happens when an update is rushed out without being properly beta tested.

Whoever managed to farm CE's: woohoo! Lucky dogs
                                The rest of us: once again, suck it.
                                I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X