Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apologies for the recent screw-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Damn fine!

    Comment


    • #17
      Cool
      Shield Warrior Trial 136 in 9:16
      DW Warrior Trial 122 in 9:57min
      Arcanist Mage Trial 110 in 5:51min
      Regalia EXP Mage Bronze ANB Trial 105 in 7:03 min (#262)

      Not take a blind bit of notice to the LB
      Simply to have fun
      Low end PC Only

      Comment


      • #18
        To be blatant honest, I was not expecting to read something from you guys. It's good to read that there are some improvements planned to avoid repeating this mess again, and I also look forward to the improvements for jewelry crafting (yes, the current system is a pita). But I'd like to suggest sending out some little extras to all players, not only the top 500. These happen only to be the players that were lucky enough to be able to re-rank their heros. There are hundreds more that weren't able to. I guess it would be a bad idea to discard them, as they also suffered from the bugs.

        Adrian (Developer) - I forgot to ask if the hordes of cheaters will be cleaned off of the leaderboards
        Last edited by Christian Lamine; 08-23-2019, 09:25 PM.
        MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

        Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 141, Rank #77
        Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 117
        Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
        Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

        Mobile only

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Bombard View Post

          I’m confused about dedicating time to season end? Once you finish all the rewards you’re pretty much done with the season 1 exp and rewards correct? Or am I missing a key point?
          The seasonal leaderboard. It's at the bottom of the seasonal tab. Higher ranks reward medals.
          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
          Teran - CL2000

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post

            The seasonal leaderboard. It's at the bottom of the seasonal tab. Higher ranks reward medals.
            Is it based on trials yes? I’m currently in the 6k bracket

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post
              But I'd like to suggest sending out some little extras to all players, not only the top 500. These happen only to be the players that were lucky enough to be able to re-rank their heros. There are hundreds more that weren't able to. I guess it would be a bad idea to discard them, as they also suffered from the bugs.
              Truly the top 500 were just better at dealing with the issues and already have their reward... I guess the rich just get richer.

              Comment


              • #22
                Miss Coda

                Comment


                • #23
                  If only the event hero still receives daily quest, it will still be helpful to save gems even it is only 20 gems per day. One week (or more) of rest until the silver league starts is more than enough
                  ​​​

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    How soon can we expect changes in jewelry fusion? Should I hold off making my end game pieces? Thanks for your hard work!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post

                      Truly the top 500 were just better at dealing with the issues and already have their reward... I guess the rich just get richer.
                      This is how I feel, I have only been playing for about 2 months and this was my first ANB, I did manage to make TL80.

                      Is it typical of this company to only reward the top 500? If so, I suppose I should rethink any further investments (time or money) into this game.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Rewards are generally split. One set of rewards for reaching certain milestones (currently the biggies are TL 80 and 100 in ANB) and one set based on where you get on the leaderboard.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The feedback is welcome.

                          As others have suggested, it would benefit the game greatly if it was more consistent.
                          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I am posing a question about the "A New Beginning" event... I was nowhere near the top players. However, my hero did reach level 70 and was "heroic" and I amassed a lot of gold and jewels, not to mention equipment and crafting resources. When the event ended it was my understanding that all (or most) of that would be shared with my other heroes. I've received no mail about this or found any information about how to access those resources. And I'm wondering about my event hero... I became rather attached to him - will he become available to play the game as a regular character?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Soliz View Post
                              I am posing a question about the "A New Beginning" event... I was nowhere near the top players. However, my hero did reach level 70 and was "heroic" and I amassed a lot of gold and jewels, not to mention equipment and crafting resources. When the event ended it was my understanding that all (or most) of that would be shared with my other heroes. I've received no mail about this or found any information about how to access those resources. And I'm wondering about my event hero... I became rather attached to him - will he become available to play the game as a regular character?
                              IF you have an open hero slot when you click the "END EVENT" button, then Yes, your event hero will become available to play. If all your hero slots are either locked or occupied by another hero, then your event hero will be deleted, and everything he possesses will be sent to your mailbox instead.

                              If you want to keep your event hero, make sure to unlock another slot (it costs gems) or delete one of your older heroes to make space BEFORE you select "END EVENT".
                              Last edited by MarkHark; 08-25-2019, 04:31 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                As long as you have an open slot in your character screen when you hit end event your ANB character will not be lost they will be added to your other characters. You can have a max of 5 characters so as long as yoy have an open spot you will get to keep your ANB character and everything you have earned gear gems gold and such. If you have 5 characters and wanted to keep your ANB one you would have to delete an old character to make a slot for the ANB character you want yo save ....I hope this makes sense Happy Grinding!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X