Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTS: Beta 3 Notes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • QUESTS: Beta 3 Notes

    Beta 3 has been released to 100% of our Android Beta users.
    • Bugfixes
      • Fixed negative current XP display bug for high champion levels
      • Fixed NPCs not showing in GUI windows when the 3D Creature Limit was set to minimum
      • Farming fix for veteran players: after completing the story mode on Normal, the last played level remains selected in the campaign map
      • Quests that become available outside hometown (in levels) no longer cause warning messages when trying to open town gate.
      • Attempted to fix a hang when attempting to eat Mushroom Stew while a +200% XP booster is active
      • Fixed Broken Dragon not fitting in NPC window in the Act 2 Level 1 quest.
      • Fixed: Repeatable quest name was empty in the questgiver NPC's menu when the game was started with the repeatable quest in progress.
      • Black square creatures bug: Lavadon Cubs and other spawned creatures are now displayed correctly.
      • Fixed large gooey floor texture bug in Ritual Residue quest.
      • The NPC dialog's Continue blue button now works as intended, opening the next NPC interaction window when pressed. Removed the duplicate Continue button from within the dialog body.
    • Features
      • Recently completed quests are now also displayed in the Quest Log window (at most 12 of them).
      • Daily quests now have XP and Gold rewards which depend on hero level (same rewards as before apply at hero level 70).
      • New Settings option: Show Guiding Arrows: allows players to disable path hint arrows if they have reached hero level 9.
      • During “Find a clue in Robin’s Cabin” and during other objectives that are easy to miss, the guide arrows are always visible on the ground.


  • #2
    Originally posted by Liana-Daniela (QA Specialist) View Post
    [*]Daily quests now have XP and Gold rewards which depend on hero level (same rewards as before apply at hero level 70).
    Kinda sad about this point.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Liana-Daniela (QA Specialist) View Post
      Beta 3 has been released to 100% of our Android Beta users.[LIST][*]Daily quests now have XP and Gold rewards which depend on hero level (same rewards as before apply at hero level 70).
      Originally posted by Coldet View Post

      Kinda sad about this point.
      So we continue to get gems for dailies at level 70 and above?
      Last edited by Moonshadow; 10-05-2019, 02:07 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Moonshadow View Post
        So we continue to get gems for dailies at level 70 and above?
        Yes -- 20 gems, 10K gold and 200K XP per daily.

        Comment


        • #5
          Liana-Daniela (QA Specialist) - been testing for a few hours, and so far, it's looking pretty solid -- thanks to you and the dev team for the great work on this.

          I have one question before I can recommend others try the beta: has the issue of lost gold/gems, that several players reported, been fixed, too?

          Also, this is interesting wording:

          "Attempted to fix a hang when attempting to eat Mushroom Stew while a +200% XP booster is active."
          What's the status of this issue?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
            Liana-Daniela (QA Specialist) - been testing for a few hours, and so far, it's looking pretty solid -- thanks to you and the dev team for the great work on this.

            I have one question before I can recommend others try the beta: has the issue of lost gold/gems, that several players reported, been fixed, too?

            Also, this is interesting wording:



            What's the status of this issue?
            There were no lost gems only gold and it's been fixed.
            As for the interesting wording one: we were unable to reproduce the issue so we blindly attempted a fix based on what the players affected by it reported. It is yet unknown if the issue is fixed or not. If we will receive further reports from players then it will be obvious it's not fixed. If we don't receive new reports then it's safe to assume it is fixed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey, Liana-Daniela (QA Specialist) - I saw this in announcements on Discord:

              Beta 4 has been released. It contains an exploit fix and a minor issue fix.
              Since updating to 1.4.23 ('Beta 4') today, I seem to be down ~500 gems. Was there some sort of a 'claw-back' of gems that were gained from the exploit, as part of the fix?

              Comment


              • #8
                Dayum... Anyone know what was in that massive 101MB 1.4.27 update?

                Comment


                • #9
                  .26 to .27 was just a quick bug fix, afaik.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Devs, how we unlock the dialy quest of 20 gems now?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by glacius40 View Post
                      Devs, how we unlock the dialy quest of 20 gems now?
                      You have to accept quest from one of the five village people who give quests, Alarion, Ruby, Morgan, Liana or Ingrid.

                      My daily for today for warrior is the Gorillian brothers from Ruby. It is listed as a daily, once per account quest with 200,000 XP, 20 gems, 2,000 gold. After I complete it I'll try another hero to see if I get daily quest for them as well.
                      Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                      Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
                      Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                      Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
                      Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
                      Rageon - Warrior, T75

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                        ...from one of the village people


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                          You have to accept quest from one of the five village people who give quests, Alarion, Ruby, Morgan, Liana or Ingrid.

                          My daily for today for warrior is the Gorillian brothers from Ruby. It is listed as a daily, once per account quest with 200,000 XP, 20 gems, 2,000 gold. After I complete it I'll try another hero to see if I get daily quest for them as well.
                          If you have finished the entire story quests line, you can collect the Daily from ALL 5 of the NPCs - in your case, Morgan should have a Daily for you as well. Please keep in mind that Dailies now reset at 12am GMT => 11am for me (GMT+11), so adjust according to your timezone.

                          For more information, please see: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...564#post153564
                          and please advice if there are errors - I'm trying to make sure that everyone is passing around the same information and not causing more confusions...
                          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

                          Eternium Guides:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                            12am GMT => 11am for me (GMT+11)
                            Where would that be, Nhat? Eastern Russia, New Zealand, somewhere near the Australian coast?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

                              Where would that be, Nhat? Eastern Russia, New Zealand, somewhere near the Australian coast?
                              Nhat is in Australia IIRC

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X